Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

The future lies with...

Greyparrot
Posts: 15,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:23:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://www.voanews.com...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
kevin24018
Posts: 2,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:37:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/1/2016 3:23:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.voanews.com...

lol of all the people to choose, but this is huge "she was forced to promise " because as we all know when any politician is forced to promise, then that promise is kept, btw I have some awesome investment opportunities, I have partnered with a deposed Nigerian prince, send me your life savings and you well get a 3x return on your investment, I promise.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunitty should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:10:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/1/2016 3:37:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:23:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.voanews.com...

lol of all the people to choose, but this is huge "she was forced to promise " because as we all know when any politician is forced to promise, then that promise is kept, btw I have some awesome investment opportunities, I have partnered with a deposed Nigerian prince, send me your life savings and you well get a 3x return on your investment, I promise.

Just like the clean energy loan scheme is guaranteed a return over the next 20 or 40 or 80 years or so...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
kevin24018
Posts: 2,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:18:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/1/2016 4:10:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:37:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:23:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.voanews.com...

lol of all the people to choose, but this is huge "she was forced to promise " because as we all know when any politician is forced to promise, then that promise is kept, btw I have some awesome investment opportunities, I have partnered with a deposed Nigerian prince, send me your life savings and you well get a 3x return on your investment, I promise.

Just like the clean energy loan scheme is guaranteed a return over the next 20 or 40 or 80 years or so...

surely their party has some people who doesn't have their heads completely up their.... that they could have elected, even partially would be better then complete.

yes they have a couple and don't call me Shirley.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunitty should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 12:36:29 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/2/2016 12:33:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
https://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com...

This is how the Dems are going to win back the workers in flyover country....a career california politician!
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
kevin24018
Posts: 2,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 12:50:39 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/2/2016 12:36:29 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/2/2016 12:33:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
https://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com...

This is how the Dems are going to win back the workers in flyover country....a career california politician!

she connects with the working poor by hiring them to clean her mansion and do her landscaping.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunitty should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"