Total Posts:192|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama is a LIAR!

gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus. The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 7:57:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus. The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?:

Nothing left to say, that pretty much sums it up. Anyone remember when Oprah was speaking about him as if he was Neo in the Matrix. "He is.... the One."
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
TheAtheistAllegiance
Posts: 1,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 9:19:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

I don't know about that. The whole nuclear weapons lie was pretty big...
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus.

Why?

The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past. Obama is doing everything he can I believe, the republican party needs to let him do his job instead of voting his stuff down merely because of his party.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:13:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus.

Why?

The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past. Obama is doing everything he can I believe, the republican party needs to let him do his job instead of voting his stuff down merely because of his party.

It's not because of his party, it's because of what he is trying to do. His policies "may have helped" like amputating somebody's arm if they get a splinter in their finger may help. What have the Republicans done to prevent him from putting the health care bill on the internet for five days? To prevent him from not having closed-door discussions about the health care law?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:26:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:13:18 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus.

Why?

The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past. Obama is doing everything he can I believe, the republican party needs to let him do his job instead of voting his stuff down merely because of his party.

It's not because of his party, it's because of what he is trying to do. His policies "may have helped" like amputating somebody's arm if they get a splinter in their finger may help. What have the Republicans done to prevent him from putting the health care bill on the internet for five days? To prevent him from not having closed-door discussions about the health care law?

It goes so much deeper. This guy simply doesn't have the balls to be the president. The American people voted for him to do the things he said he was going to do, and he has spit in their faces. This guy is fvcking con man, a politician through and through. This guy is simply a spineless, lying, weasel.
@Rogue
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? This guy has passed every law the republicans have asked for. He has voted republican more than democrat. Don't get me wrong, I hate them both equally, but give me a break. This guy is either a poo$$y, or a liar. Either way, he needs to go.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:37:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:26:11 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:13:18 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus.

Why?

The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past. Obama is doing everything he can I believe, the republican party needs to let him do his job instead of voting his stuff down merely because of his party.

It's not because of his party, it's because of what he is trying to do. His policies "may have helped" like amputating somebody's arm if they get a splinter in their finger may help. What have the Republicans done to prevent him from putting the health care bill on the internet for five days? To prevent him from not having closed-door discussions about the health care law?

It goes so much deeper. This guy simply doesn't have the balls to be the president. The American people voted for him to do the things he said he was going to do, and he has spit in their faces. This guy is fvcking con man, a politician through and through. This guy is simply a spineless, lying, weasel.
@Rogue
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? This guy has passed every law the republicans have asked for. He has voted republican more than democrat. Don't get me wrong, I hate them both equally, but give me a break. This guy is either a poo$$y, or a liar. Either way, he needs to go.

Like health care repeal.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Sieben
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:48:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

Obama has NOT done everything, or even some of the things he could. For pete's sake, W. took us to war on bull$hit information! Obama is the president! He can do a lot, promise.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:02:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

He could have not signed the health care bill. That would be something.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:04:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 11:02:29 PM, mongoose wrote:
He could have not signed the health care bill. That would be something.

Could've demanded they draw it all up on C-span :)

If he did that.. then he wouldn't be such a liar!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 11:08:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 11:04:29 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/4/2011 11:02:29 PM, mongoose wrote:
He could have not signed the health care bill. That would be something.

Could've demanded they draw it all up on C-span :)

If he did that.. then he wouldn't be such a liar!

He's a fvcking liar. Period.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:16:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:26:11 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:13:18 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:16:00 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:10:08 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 2/4/2011 7:05:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
What more can you say about this guy? He is a bigger liar than W., and I really hate that prick. W. at least believed his lies, Obama is a bald faced liar. The floor is open...

Examples.

16 months to be out of Iraq, letting the tax cuts expire for the rich, bringing down the deficit, etc., etc., etc. Even his health care bill was bogus.

Why?

The guy is a failure, and if we re-elect him, we deserve the economic and social collapse that will follow. We have become stupid and fiscally irresponsible to the point of bringing this country down in flames. Obama epitomizes this. Thoughts?

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past. Obama is doing everything he can I believe, the republican party needs to let him do his job instead of voting his stuff down merely because of his party.

It's not because of his party, it's because of what he is trying to do. His policies "may have helped" like amputating somebody's arm if they get a splinter in their finger may help. What have the Republicans done to prevent him from putting the health care bill on the internet for five days? To prevent him from not having closed-door discussions about the health care law?

It goes so much deeper. This guy simply doesn't have the balls to be the president. The American people voted for him to do the things he said he was going to do, and he has spit in their faces. This guy is fvcking con man, a politician through and through. This guy is simply a spineless, lying, weasel.
@Rogue
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? This guy has passed every law the republicans have asked for. He has voted republican more than democrat. Don't get me wrong, I hate them both equally, but give me a break. This guy is either a poo$$y, or a liar. Either way, he needs to go.

Like I said, he has to to get some of his bills through, also he doesn't want to seem like such a liberal, which I don't like, but many of his bills haven't gone through because the republican congress keeps voting them down. You have merely insulted him. Let's be honest, none of us really know what is going on in obama's head, what he is trying to do, or what he wants. What i do know is that I would like to see more of his policies go through. If they turn out to be bad even though they seemed promising, I don't think we could be much worse off then we are now. At least we would be doing something.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:28:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.

Rogue, you are way off base. You obviously don't read important political journals, nor do you watch a variety of different news channels. I would recommend very strongly that you actually do some research, rather than taking everything being spoonfed to you through our corporationist media, which Obama clearly caters to. You are an average American, unfortunately, and unless you actually know what these bills consist of, and who is voting for and against them, you are simply giving an obviously uneducated opinion. If you have no interest in educating yourself, I recommend you not say anything, because you have shown here that you are completely ignorant to what is going on in this country. Have you ever even read the constitution? Also, are you as easily decieved in all your affairs, as you are in politics? If so, you can remedy that situation with a simple dose of knowledge.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:34:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 11:18:26 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:


Scumbag...

Here's the thing. I think Obama realized when he got into office that he couldn't make a lot of the drastic changes that he said he would. He realized he had to compromise and that it was impossible to make those drastic changes. He is very inexperienced. But, I think he really is trying to do what he thinks is best for the American people. He came from a poor background, unlike McCain, and isn't associated with so many huge companies like McCain. I don't think it was a mistake to vote him in. I think if he runs again, and the Republicans come up with a more experienced candidate who I think has as good ideals as Obama then I will vote for that person. But for now I will not vote Republican because the people they want to put into office want to pass bills that favor the rich.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:44:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:28:56 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.

Rogue, you are way off base. You obviously don't read important political journals, nor do you watch a variety of different news channels. I would recommend very strongly that you actually do some research, rather than taking everything being spoonfed to you through our corporationist media, which Obama clearly caters to. You are an average American, unfortunately, and unless you actually know what these bills consist of, and who is voting for and against them, you are simply giving an obviously uneducated opinion. If you have no interest in educating yourself, I recommend you not say anything, because you have shown here that you are completely ignorant to what is going on in this country. Have you ever even read the constitution? Also, are you as easily decieved in all your affairs, as you are in politics? If so, you can remedy that situation with a simple dose of knowledge.

Thanks gavin. That was so helpful. I had no idea that even though I keep up with the news, read political journals, and watch the news(except fox) I know absolutely nothing. I'm sorry I didn't realize that everyone who disagrees with your cynical views is absolutely ignorant on every subject. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know everything about these bills and who is voting for them. Are you a congressman?! I'm sure you know everything about me, that I'm an average joe and that you are not an average American but a well-educated scholar who knows everything about politicians. You act like the news only says good things about Obama, this shows your ignorance. I have read the bad critiques and the good. I don't think he is perfect, I think he is young and inexperienced and made some promises he couldn't keep. If I believe everything I am told, I wouldn't be confused out of my mind because there are just as many bad critiques of Obama as there are good, if not more bad. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know all of my thoughts on politics from my three posts to this thread! I have read parts of the constitution yes, but I don't have time to go over everything, nor do I find it necessary seeing as I am not part of the supreme court. Thank you for letting me know I'm an uneducated, blinded by the media, average American. I was unaware you know everything about me from a couple posts. You have shown your ignorance by assuming so much. If you don't wish to enlighten yourself, I suggest you don't say anything. Otherwise, you could do with a large dose of humility.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:45:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:34:15 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 11:18:26 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:


Scumbag...

Here's the thing. I think Obama realized when he got into office that he couldn't make a lot of the drastic changes that he said he would. He realized he had to compromise and that it was impossible to make those drastic changes. He is very inexperienced. But, I think he really is trying to do what he thinks is best for the American people. He came from a poor background, unlike McCain, and isn't associated with so many huge companies like McCain. I don't think it was a mistake to vote him in. I think if he runs again, and the Republicans come up with a more experienced candidate who I think has as good ideals as Obama then I will vote for that person. But for now I will not vote Republican because the people they want to put into office want to pass bills that favor the rich.

This is precisely what I am talking about. Why don't you do some actual research on what Obama promised going in, and what he could have possibly done to get these things accomplished. You will find that he could have done these things much more easily than you believe. Moreover, he did not come from a poor background as you claim, and you obviously have no real knowledge of politics. In short, you are currently part of the problem, when you could be part of the solution. You keep saying, "I think", when all you have to do is take some easy steps to find good, sound information, and you might be able to make some good assertions. Until then, you are a prime example of why this country is in shambles. Take some personal responsibility, and you might be pleased with the results. Furthermore, you keep saying that he did not know that he could not accomplish everything he promised. Of course he did, because we all did, but he has actually gone directly against his own objectives to appease the right, and the corporations, despite the majority of the American public being against it. Don't get fooled Rogue, just practice your due diligence.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:51:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:44:36 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:28:56 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.

Rogue, you are way off base. You obviously don't read important political journals, nor do you watch a variety of different news channels. I would recommend very strongly that you actually do some research, rather than taking everything being spoonfed to you through our corporationist media, which Obama clearly caters to. You are an average American, unfortunately, and unless you actually know what these bills consist of, and who is voting for and against them, you are simply giving an obviously uneducated opinion. If you have no interest in educating yourself, I recommend you not say anything, because you have shown here that you are completely ignorant to what is going on in this country. Have you ever even read the constitution? Also, are you as easily decieved in all your affairs, as you are in politics? If so, you can remedy that situation with a simple dose of knowledge.

Thanks gavin. That was so helpful. I had no idea that even though I keep up with the news, read political journals, and watch the news(except fox) I know absolutely nothing. I'm sorry I didn't realize that everyone who disagrees with your cynical views is absolutely ignorant on every subject. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know everything about these bills and who is voting for them. Are you a congressman?! I'm sure you know everything about me, that I'm an average joe and that you are not an average American but a well-educated scholar who knows everything about politicians. You act like the news only says good things about Obama, this shows your ignorance. I have read the bad critiques and the good. I don't think he is perfect, I think he is young and inexperienced and made some promises he couldn't keep. If I believe everything I am told, I wouldn't be confused out of my mind because there are just as many bad critiques of Obama as there are good, if not more bad. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know all of my thoughts on politics from my three posts to this thread! I have read parts of the constitution yes, but I don't have time to go over everything, nor do I find it necessary seeing as I am not part of the supreme court. Thank you for letting me know I'm an uneducated, blinded by the media, average American. I was unaware you know everything about me from a couple posts. You have shown your ignorance by assuming so much. If you don't wish to enlighten yourself, I suggest you don't say anything. Otherwise, you could do with a large dose of humility.

You have lied here tonight. Let that be known to DDO. I was actually trying to be respectful, but that is over now. You havn't read $hit. You think the things you write can't be interpreted accurately? You have no integrity, and this is not the first case, but the most blatant. What has Obama done, that he promised to do in the primaries? Can you answer that question? Of course not. Don't get self righteous without a leg to stand on.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:51:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:45:52 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:34:15 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 11:18:26 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:


Scumbag...

Here's the thing. I think Obama realized when he got into office that he couldn't make a lot of the drastic changes that he said he would. He realized he had to compromise and that it was impossible to make those drastic changes. He is very inexperienced. But, I think he really is trying to do what he thinks is best for the American people. He came from a poor background, unlike McCain, and isn't associated with so many huge companies like McCain. I don't think it was a mistake to vote him in. I think if he runs again, and the Republicans come up with a more experienced candidate who I think has as good ideals as Obama then I will vote for that person. But for now I will not vote Republican because the people they want to put into office want to pass bills that favor the rich.

This is precisely what I am talking about. Why don't you do some actual research on what Obama promised going in, and what he could have possibly done to get these things accomplished. You will find that he could have done these things much more easily than you believe. Moreover, he did not come from a poor background as you claim, and you obviously have no real knowledge of politics. In short, you are currently part of the problem, when you could be part of the solution. You keep saying, "I think", when all you have to do is take some easy steps to find good, sound information, and you might be able to make some good assertions. Until then, you are a prime example of why this country is in shambles. Take some personal responsibility, and you might be pleased with the results. Furthermore, you keep saying that he did not know that he could not accomplish everything he promised. Of course he did, because we all did, but he has actually gone directly against his own objectives to appease the right, and the corporations, despite the majority of the American public being against it. Don't get fooled Rogue, just practice your due diligence.

Thanks for blaming me for the work done by the big companies who recklessly gamble with money in the stock market. Instead of telling me that I'm ignorant, why don't you enlighten me and tell me where I'm wrong. Tell me what articles you would like me to read Gavin, because I tell you, I've read a lot. You act like you know what Obama thinks, and that all the things you read and watch are totally accurate. Don't be fooled Gavin, they are just as biased as the things that support Obama. Until you are a politician, you are just a pompous little prick who thinks that everyone who doesn't agree with him is uneducated. As for Obama growing up poor, I specifically remember a special on tv about his background. How he was raised in a lower-middle class household with a single mother, and how he had to get scholarships to go to college because they couldn't afford it any other way. Is this untrue? if so, please site it.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:56:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also, the constitution takes about an hour to read, you ignorant woman. Keep talking, and I'll bury you in your own hole. You know nothing about politics or economics, and your posts are proof. Welcome to reality.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 1:57:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:51:22 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:44:36 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:28:56 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.

Rogue, you are way off base. You obviously don't read important political journals, nor do you watch a variety of different news channels. I would recommend very strongly that you actually do some research, rather than taking everything being spoonfed to you through our corporationist media, which Obama clearly caters to. You are an average American, unfortunately, and unless you actually know what these bills consist of, and who is voting for and against them, you are simply giving an obviously uneducated opinion. If you have no interest in educating yourself, I recommend you not say anything, because you have shown here that you are completely ignorant to what is going on in this country. Have you ever even read the constitution? Also, are you as easily decieved in all your affairs, as you are in politics? If so, you can remedy that situation with a simple dose of knowledge.

Thanks gavin. That was so helpful. I had no idea that even though I keep up with the news, read political journals, and watch the news(except fox) I know absolutely nothing. I'm sorry I didn't realize that everyone who disagrees with your cynical views is absolutely ignorant on every subject. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know everything about these bills and who is voting for them. Are you a congressman?! I'm sure you know everything about me, that I'm an average joe and that you are not an average American but a well-educated scholar who knows everything about politicians. You act like the news only says good things about Obama, this shows your ignorance. I have read the bad critiques and the good. I don't think he is perfect, I think he is young and inexperienced and made some promises he couldn't keep. If I believe everything I am told, I wouldn't be confused out of my mind because there are just as many bad critiques of Obama as there are good, if not more bad. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know all of my thoughts on politics from my three posts to this thread! I have read parts of the constitution yes, but I don't have time to go over everything, nor do I find it necessary seeing as I am not part of the supreme court. Thank you for letting me know I'm an uneducated, blinded by the media, average American. I was unaware you know everything about me from a couple posts. You have shown your ignorance by assuming so much. If you don't wish to enlighten yourself, I suggest you don't say anything. Otherwise, you could do with a large dose of humility.

You have lied here tonight. Let that be known to DDO. I was actually trying to be respectful, but that is over now. You havn't read $hit. You think the things you write can't be interpreted accurately? You have no integrity, and this is not the first case, but the most blatant. What has Obama done, that he promised to do in the primaries? Can you answer that question? Of course not. Don't get self righteous without a leg to stand on.

Hah, that was the most hypocritical post you've made. The post you made before was one of the most pompous, condescending things I've seen. It was not respectful at all. I'm not going to write everything he has done and everything he promised in the primaries because this is a forum not a debate! That would take so long to write! If you would like to discuss them why don't you point them out yourself. I even watched the video you posted, which was pretty nice to Obama compared to some of the things I've seen. Like I said, point out WHERE I am ignorant instead of just accusing me. Obviously I don't think I'm ignorant. I'm not one to say things I don't think I know much about. Until you show me I am ignorant, you are just being disrespectful. I'm sorry if you found my post disrespectful, your above post angered me greatly because of your condescending tone. My post displayed the way you were acting.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:00:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:56:38 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
Also, the constitution takes about an hour to read, you ignorant woman. Keep talking, and I'll bury you in your own hole. You know nothing about politics or economics, and your posts are proof. Welcome to reality.

Show me you pompous bastard. I don't feel the need to know exactly, in detail, exactly how our government works, especially when so many times in history these things have been denied and gotten around. I know my rights, and I know how the three branches work. Is there something else you would like me to know?
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:07:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 2:00:07 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:56:38 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
Also, the constitution takes about an hour to read, you ignorant woman. Keep talking, and I'll bury you in your own hole. You know nothing about politics or economics, and your posts are proof. Welcome to reality.

Show me you pompous bastard. I don't feel the need to know exactly, in detail, exactly how our government works, especially when so many times in history these things have been denied and gotten around. I know my rights, and I know how the three branches work. Is there something else you would like me to know?

If you knew how the three branches worked, you would know what kind of power the president has. You are a disgrace to intelligent Americans, and deserve the ridicule that follows. Why don't you read a biography of Obama? You don't think you have a responsibility to be knowledgable about your polical atmosphere? Screw you. You're a liar, which I didn't even know until tonight, where you have lied repeatedly about what you have read and seen. Not even knowledgable democrats would dare say some of the unbelievable ignorant things you have said here tonight. Word to the wise: Don't defend a position you know nothing about.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:09:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 2:00:07 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:56:38 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
Also, the constitution takes about an hour to read, you ignorant woman. Keep talking, and I'll bury you in your own hole. You know nothing about politics or economics, and your posts are proof. Welcome to reality.

Show me you pompous bastard. I don't feel the need to know exactly, in detail, exactly how our government works, especially when so many times in history these things have been denied and gotten around. I know my rights, and I know how the three branches work. Is there something else you would like me to know?

Also, just because I'm pompous, doesn't mean I'm wrong. Nice ad hominem and non sequitur. You fvcked with the wrong bull tonight.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:12:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/5/2011 1:44:36 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:28:56 AM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/5/2011 1:17:16 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/4/2011 10:41:53 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 2/4/2011 9:49:10 PM, rogue wrote:

Obama has not been able to pass many of the policies that may have helped these things because the republican party is voting them down because he is a democrat. Not to mention he has had to bargain and keep some of the things you mentioned, like tax cuts for the rich, to get some of his other policies past.

But if Obama really were a crook, things would look exactly as they look now.

How so?

Obama is doing everything he can I believe

What basis do you have for believing this?

The fact that he is compromising to try to get the bills through that he feels are most important.

Rogue, you are way off base. You obviously don't read important political journals, nor do you watch a variety of different news channels. I would recommend very strongly that you actually do some research, rather than taking everything being spoonfed to you through our corporationist media, which Obama clearly caters to. You are an average American, unfortunately, and unless you actually know what these bills consist of, and who is voting for and against them, you are simply giving an obviously uneducated opinion. If you have no interest in educating yourself, I recommend you not say anything, because you have shown here that you are completely ignorant to what is going on in this country. Have you ever even read the constitution? Also, are you as easily decieved in all your affairs, as you are in politics? If so, you can remedy that situation with a simple dose of knowledge.

Thanks gavin. That was so helpful. I had no idea that even though I keep up with the news, read political journals, and watch the news(except fox) I know absolutely nothing. I'm sorry I didn't realize that everyone who disagrees with your cynical views is absolutely ignorant on every subject. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know everything about these bills and who is voting for them. Are you a congressman?! I'm sure you know everything about me, that I'm an average joe and that you are not an average American but a well-educated scholar who knows everything about politicians. You act like the news only says good things about Obama, this shows your ignorance. I have read the bad critiques and the good. I don't think he is perfect, I think he is young and inexperienced and made some promises he couldn't keep. If I believe everything I am told, I wouldn't be confused out of my mind because there are just as many bad critiques of Obama as there are good, if not more bad. I'm sorry I didn't know that you know all of my thoughts on politics from my three posts to this thread! I have read parts of the constitution yes, but I don't have time to go over everything, nor do I find it necessary seeing as I am not part of the supreme court. Thank you for letting me know I'm an uneducated, blinded by the media, average American. I was unaware you know everything about me from a couple posts. You have shown your ignorance by assuming so much. If you don't wish to enlighten yourself, I suggest you don't say anything. Otherwise, you could do with a large dose of humility.

Name some politacal journals. Name some international news sources. You dum-dum.