Jump to topic:

Am I going to Hell?

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 10:58:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Who believes I am going to hell when I die?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:02:29 AM
At 2/13/2011 10:58:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Most likely.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:06:21 AM
At 2/13/2011 11:01:18 AM, innomen wrote:
At 2/13/2011 10:59:04 AM, badger wrote:
i do!

Not a bit of hesitation. Laughing hard.

didn't require much thought :)
signature
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:06:53 AM
Who believes I am going to hell when I die?:

The only people going to hell are the one's who spend their lives trying to intimidate others about hell.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:33:12 AM
At 2/13/2011 11:06:53 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

The only people going to hell are the one's who spend their lives trying to intimidate others about hell.

So priests?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:33:32 AM
At 2/13/2011 11:06:53 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

So priests, then?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 11:35:44 AM
My god does not care about beliefs for he is god, you're not going to hell, you're going wherever you want...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:17:09 PM

Probably, but you can always change. And its not for me to judge.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 12:50:39 PM
At 2/13/2011 12:17:09 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

Why would your god send him to hell? Has he killed? Has he stolen? Has he raped and pillaged? Any fair god would send him to heaven!
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 1:22:51 PM
At 2/13/2011 12:50:39 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Why would your god send him to hell? Has he killed? Has he stolen? Has he raped and pillaged? Any fair god would send him to heaven!

No disrespect but that's youtubeish
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 1:34:11 PM
: At 2/13/2011 10:58:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I believe that you might. Right now if you were to die, you would go to hell since you are not saved.

You will go to hell forever, you will suffer a punishment that even the most powerful and toughest of God's angels could not stand for a second, yet you will be there for ever. This most powerful of angels could destroy this entire planet in a second moment. Yet this angel would not dare set a toe before God's anger.

After a billion years in hell, there will still be no evidence of an end. Hope of escape will be non existent, you will wish to have hope, even if it did nothing, that it may just ease the suffering. Knowing of course now, that sound stupid, I mean hell, really?

Shut up, how foolish, those words come from a tongue of arrogance. Believing something can be impossible, when you know not what is and isn't possible.

Hell, of which could swallow and consume the most powerful of God's beings, in any number, will wrap it's self solely around you in all of it's might and malaise for an eternity.

No not listen to those who say this place isn't real, or that it cannot exist, they themselves do not know, they themselves, will most likely go. They will die, expecting nothing more than a long void of blackness. Yet they will find themselves to be overwhelmed and speechless. In fear and in regret, they will be thrown into hell and cease to be no more, but merely subjected to God's wrath forever and ever. No more given freedom would they seek pride.

Oh I know what this post will get, it will get mocked and riddled with sarcasm.

"Haha, what a silly thing to believe, hell, you really believe in, in all this Christian crap?!" To say shut up isn't usually seen as wise, here it is seen as wise!

I will say, simply, shut up! Go and think. If hell doesn't exist, your mockery will just be foolish. If hell does exist, your mockery will be both foolish and regretful.

So...what, got something to say?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 1:43:57 PM
Hell is not a place that you go when you die. When you die, your consciousness ends, and the only thing that passes on in the afterlife are the memories and ideas that live on after you die. If your ideas are true, they will have eternal life, as they have always been true, and odds are, you aren't even the first person to come up with them.

Hell is the result of a faulty mindset you have while you are still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.

Heaven is the result of a proper mindset you have while you are still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 1:59:07 PM
At 2/13/2011 1:43:57 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Hell is not a place that you go when you die. When you die, your consciousness ends, and the only thing that passes on in the afterlife are the memories and ideas that live on after you die. If your ideas are true, they will have eternal life, as they have always been true, and odds are, you aren't even the first person to come up with them.

Hell is the result of a faulty mindset you have while you are still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.

Heaven is the result of a proper mindset you have while you are still PHYSICALLY ALIVE.

You know none of that, all of that has come from pride. Thinking you are too good to go to hell or thinking hell is too absurd to exist. You cannot say hell doesn't exist, I mean you can say that, you can say anything, but you don't care if hell exists, you just care about yourself too much to care about whether hell will trouble you. It is just easier to say we die and that is it. Not necessarily true, or true-er, it's just easier-er. Easier if life ended in your convenience. With an open mind, one could think that it would be sensible to treat even the concept of hell with the utmost greatest respect.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:02:25 PM
At 2/13/2011 1:59:07 PM, GodSands wrote:

You know none of that, all of that has come from pride. Thinking you are too good to go to hell or thinking hell is too absurd to exist. You cannot say hell doesn't exist, I mean you can say that, you can say anything, but you don't care if hell exists, you just care about yourself too much to care about whether hell will trouble you. It is just easier to say we die and that is it. Not necessarily true, or true-er, it's just easier-er. Easier if life ended in your convenience. With an open mind, one could think that it would be sensible to treat even the concept of hell with the utmost greatest respect.

I agree with you, Godsands, but you shouldn't say he cares about himself too much or that he thinks he's better. They really and truly believe that, so we shouldn't just attack them. The real debate is if there is a personal God that will send us to heaven or hell.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:02:59 PM

No. You have to accept the gift of salvation. If you do ONE TINY SIN. Like lie, or steal. Something SMALL, then you cannot go to heaven. You can't commit a single sin.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:07:05 PM
At 2/13/2011 2:02:25 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

I agree with you, Godsands, but you shouldn't say he cares about himself too much or that he thinks he's better. They really and truly believe that, so we shouldn't just attack them. The real debate is if there is a personal God that will send us to heaven or hell.

I believe that they think they are either too good to go or that they believe hell is too silly to exist, too far fetched, too unlikely, too dumb.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:12:43 PM

In hell, one will not only remember every time that they had a chance to be saved, but that they will see that life was one big opportunity to be saved through Jesus Christ!
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:28:50 PM
At 2/13/2011 1:34:11 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 2/13/2011 10:58:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I believe that you might. Right now if you were to die, you would go to hell since you are not saved.

You will go to hell forever, you will suffer a punishment that even the most powerful and toughest of God's angels could not stand for a second, yet you will be there for ever. This most powerful of angels could destroy this entire planet in a second moment. Yet this angel would not dare set a toe before God's anger.

After a billion years in hell, there will still be no evidence of an end. Hope of escape will be non existent, you will wish to have hope, even if it did nothing, that it may just ease the suffering. Knowing of course now, that sound stupid, I mean hell, really?

Shut up, how foolish, those words come from a tongue of arrogance. Believing something can be impossible, when you know not what is and isn't possible.

Hell, of which could swallow and consume the most powerful of God's beings, in any number, will wrap it's self solely around you in all of it's might and malaise for an eternity.

No not listen to those who say this place isn't real, or that it cannot exist, they themselves do not know, they themselves, will most likely go. They will die, expecting nothing more than a long void of blackness. Yet they will find themselves to be overwhelmed and speechless. In fear and in regret, they will be thrown into hell and cease to be no more, but merely subjected to God's wrath forever and ever. No more given freedom would they seek pride.

Oh I know what this post will get, it will get mocked and riddled with sarcasm.

"Haha, what a silly thing to believe, hell, you really believe in, in all this Christian crap?!" To say shut up isn't usually seen as wise, here it is seen as wise!

I will say, simply, shut up! Go and think. If hell doesn't exist, your mockery will just be foolish. If hell does exist, your mockery will be both foolish and regretful.

So...what, got something to say?

It's strange you know so much about how hell - where did you get all of this information from?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:40:51 PM

I have no valid reason to believe that hell exists. Neither do you.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:44:48 PM
At 2/13/2011 2:07:05 PM, GodSands wrote:
At 2/13/2011 2:02:25 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

I believe that they think they are either too good to go or that they believe hell is too silly to exist, too far fetched, too unlikely, too dumb.

I don't think it's about hell. They think God is too silly to exist, far fetched, or unlikely. So, I guess it ties in.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:47:58 PM
I think you guys think too much about what other people think, and should probably think a little bit more about what you yourselves are thinking.

Assuming there is any thinking going on at all. =p
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:51:38 PM
At 2/13/2011 2:47:58 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I think you guys think too much about what other people think, and should probably think a little bit more about what you yourselves are thinking.

Assuming there is any thinking going on at all. =p

Hahaha. No, I'm just saying Godsands shouldn't say people are too selfish to believe in hell. I know several CHRISTIANS that don't believe in a literal hell. I believe in hell, but that's just me.

But the bottom line is, if you do not truly accept Jesus as your lord and savior, you ain't going to heaven. Or purgatory as it doesn't exist.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:52:04 PM
: At 2/13/2011 2:40:51 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

I have no valid reason to believe that hell exists. Neither do you.

You also have no valid reason not to believe in hell. So to say that is stupid. I have no reason to think there is nothing once I die, and neither do you.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:52:52 PM
At 2/13/2011 2:02:59 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

No. You have to accept the gift of salvation. If you do ONE TINY SIN. Like lie, or steal. Something SMALL, then you cannot go to heaven. You can't commit a single sin.

And that is why my god is superior, you do not have to embrace my religion to go to heaven all you must do is lead a good life. For if your religion is correct why is there not a bible everywhere? Why did Jesus not travel all over the world? It makes no sense!
Minister Of Trolling
:
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2011 2:54:02 PM
At 2/13/2011 2:52:52 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 2/13/2011 2:02:59 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

And that is why my god is superior, you do not have to embrace my religion to go to heaven all you must do is lead a good life. For if your religion is correct why is there not a bible everywhere?
Err... there are bibles all over the world in hundreds of different languages...
Why did Jesus not travel all over the world? It makes no sense!
Because all Jesus had to do was come in and forgive us of our sins. It's our job to run around preaching!