Total Posts:134|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God made you ? part II

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 9:11:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello there my friends. Now that was a very interesting debate we had
on the other day. But you must understand that the basic premise or
foundation of the Word Of God is true. As I was saying before I left, the
devil come to us in the form of light. Just look at what Cosmic said on his
statement about the Illuminati. I dont know if he is truly a member.
But what he was saying was right on target. There are those who will use
religion to deceive you and keep you blinded from the real truth. God is not
truly concerned with religion in general. It is your faith that counts.
With that being said, He did create you and me.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 9:16:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 9:11:59 AM, interrogator wrote:
Hello there my friends. Now that was a very interesting debate we had
on the other day. But you must understand that the basic premise or
foundation of the Word Of God is true. As I was saying before I left, the
devil come to us in the form of light. Just look at what Cosmic said on his
statement about the Illuminati. I dont know if he is truly a member.
But what he was saying was right on target. There are those who will use
religion to deceive you and keep you blinded from the real truth. God is not
truly concerned with religion in general. It is your faith that counts.
With that being said, He did create you and me.

Well thats that. I'm convinced. Christianity must be true.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:18:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
God created us in His image. We did not come from animals. They have their role in this world. We have ours. Now how do you think we came to be.
You cannot possibly believe that we suddenly just seperated ourselves from
something primal, and then became human. It does not make sense.
Animals still exist today, and they shall remain just that. Animals.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:43:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:18:40 PM, interrogator wrote:
God created us in His image. We did not come from animals. They have their role in this world. We have ours. Now how do you think we came to be.
You cannot possibly believe that we suddenly just seperated ourselves from
something primal, and then became human. It does not make sense.
Animals still exist today, and they shall remain just that. Animals.

People are animals too. ;)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:49:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We are the more advanced species of animals. We are humans. We have
the ability to rationalize and use logic. I still see among us these other
creatures here on planet Earth. We all have our part to do. Apes and monkeys are out in the wild. They cannot do what we do. And even though they do have
some intelligence.........We humans excel greatly ahead of them.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:51:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:49:53 PM, interrogator wrote:
We are the more advanced species of animals. We are humans. We have
the ability to rationalize and use logic.
I still see among us these other
creatures here on planet Earth. We all have our part to do. Apes and monkeys are out in the wild. They cannot do what we do. And even though they do have
some intelligence.........We humans excel greatly ahead of them.

I'm not usually one to be an a$s, but I find the bolded part to be completely ironic coming from you.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:51:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:49:53 PM, interrogator wrote:
We are the more advanced species of animals. We are humans. We have
the ability to rationalize and use logic. I still see among us these other
creatures here on planet Earth. We all have our part to do. Apes and monkeys are out in the wild. They cannot do what we do. And even though they do have
some intelligence.........We humans excel greatly ahead of them.

I can crap while flying 30 miles per hour, therefore I am more advanced than you are.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:59:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Very funny Grey Parrot. I hope that you understand that we were created from God. Why would you want to think that you came from a monkey.
It even sounds stupid.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:07:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:59:05 PM, interrogator wrote:
Very funny Grey Parrot. I hope that you understand that we were created from God. Why would you want to think that you came from a monkey.
It even sounds stupid.

You are a brother to all of God's creation, wait I forgot, you believe in an exclusive God that damns Atheists, whoops my mistake.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:20:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:18:40 PM, interrogator wrote:

God created us in His image.

ORLY? Is God male then? Or female? Both? Black? White? Whose image is he created in? Oh a metaphorical image? Then how come I can't illuminate the room with a lil "let there be light" ?

We did not come from animals.

False. Learn 2 evolution.

They have their role in this world. We have ours. Now how do you think we came to be.

Learn 2 evolution.

You cannot possibly believe that we suddenly just seperated ourselves from
something primal, and then became human. It does not make sense.

Of course not - it took millions of years. Learn 2 evolution.

Animals still exist today, and they shall remain just that. Animals.

Jesus H Bunnyhumping Christ! We could have saved all this time if you would just...

LEARN 2 EVOLUTION.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:23:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes. I see things, and sometimes it often come to pass. I am not here to mislead people. I have revelations, and yes it has happened. I have seen it with my own eyes. I even told people not to vote for Bush back in the year 2000.
I told them if they did, the country would not be the same. I knew he was
evil since day one. And because people were weak and feeble, they were misled.
Now they are paying for their wrong and ignorant choices.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:24:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tarzan. Another millon years have passed according to you. I have not seen
any more monkeys or apes change to humans. It is false, secular theology.
Enough said.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:26:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:23:28 PM, interrogator wrote:
Yes. I see things, and sometimes it often come to pass. I am not here to mislead people. I have revelations, and yes it has happened. I have seen it with my own eyes. I even told people not to vote for Bush back in the year 2000.
I told them if they did, the country would not be the same. I knew he was
evil since day one. And because people were weak and feeble, they were misled.
Now they are paying for their wrong and ignorant choices.
HAHAAHA

Oh yes we would never have had the housing bubble burst with any democratic president presiding over Barney Frank, keeping him in check. Why didn't we just listen to you oh great one?
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:33:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:24:43 PM, interrogator wrote:
Tarzan. Another millon years have passed according to you. I have not seen
any more monkeys or apes change to humans.
It is false, secular theology.
Enough said.

You are a fu.cking retard if you think that's how evolution works.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:33:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes Parrot. It is much more to this story than you think. If you believe that it
was housing, or 9/11 that caused these problems. Then you truly are
in a major state of ignorance. Those things are diversions created by the
enemy. The man here known as Cosmic has already told you the answer.
He may or may not be one of them. Given the environment and content on this
forum, I am sure that they are watching us all. They always do. But make no
mistake about it. You are only getting a small portion of the evil that is to come.
There is more to come. And then you will know what happened for sure.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:36:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Kenyon. Judging by your vocabulary....... I think it is self explanatory who is not
all there today. Of course ignorance only has a limited mind. I would not
expect anything of substance, or intelligence for that matter, to come from someone like you.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:05:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 9:11:59 AM, interrogator wrote:
Hello there my friends. Now that was a very interesting debate we had
on the other day. But you must understand that the basic premise or
foundation of the Word Of God is true.

What word of God do you have that wasn't written by the humans you claim to be imperfect and evil? Is is not possible that the supposed "word of god" was written to make certain men who were associated with it look good while keeping others, like women, oppressed?

As I was saying before I left, the
devil come to us in the form of light. Just look at what Cosmic said on his
statement about the Illuminati. I dont know if he is truly a member.
But what he was saying was right on target. There are those who will use
religion to deceive you and keep you blinded from the real truth. God is not
truly concerned with religion in general. It is your faith that counts.
With that being said, He did create you and me.

What evidence is there of that besides the Bible?
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:09:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:18:40 PM, interrogator wrote:
God created us in His image. We did not come from animals. They have their role in this world. We have ours. Now how do you think we came to be.
You cannot possibly believe that we suddenly just seperated ourselves from
something primal, and then became human. It does not make sense.
Animals still exist today, and they shall remain just that. Animals.

We didn't suddenly separate. It took thousands of thousands of years. We started out very similar to animals as the cavemen and slowly advanced over time. To get to the cavemen, desirable traits were passed on by genetics. Animals with desirable traits survived better and were chosen as mates fast. Those with undesirable traits died out either by not mating or dying from not having what it takes to survive. Animals were very different back then from what they are today. Read up on evolution, survival of the fittest, and those principals before you slam them down because you obviously don't understand how it works.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:10:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 3:59:05 PM, interrogator wrote:
Very funny Grey Parrot. I hope that you understand that we were created from God. Why would you want to think that you came from a monkey.
It even sounds stupid.

DO YOU READ PEOPLES' POSTS! It is not that simple!
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:12:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:24:43 PM, interrogator wrote:
Tarzan. Another millon years have passed according to you. I have not seen
any more monkeys or apes change to humans. It is false, secular theology.
Enough said.

Oh course they won't! We didn't evolve from monkeys and apes! We share a common ancestor! We split and now monkeys and apes survive fine in their environment if not for us so there is no need to evolve!
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:12:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rogue. There are people who still live in caves. There are tribes out here in the
world that does not even know about the modern society. That argument
is useless. There are certain segments of humanity that have evovled from
a social standpoint more than others. Fortunately, America has advanced
greatly. But, we did not go from animals, to cavemen and women.
Our reproductive organs cannot come together and reproduce the same
offspring. That is your proof right there. How can you not see this.
(turning head sideways)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:15:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rogue. We have evolved, but not from animals or any likeness of any other
living organisms. We were always humans. Our minds have changed more
than anything else. Knowledge increases daily. This too is in the Bible.
We advance because we are constantly looking to better the quality of our
lives.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:15:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:36:12 PM, interrogator wrote:
Kenyon. Judging by your vocabulary....... I think it is self explanatory who is not
all there today. Of course ignorance only has a limited mind. I would not
expect anything of substance, or intelligence for that matter, to come from someone like you.

Wow, you have no been here long. J.Kenyon is one of the best debaters here. He is very sophisticated in his debates. The fact that you act so pretentiously to someone just because they swore at you is disgusting. He is frustrated with you as I am, only I am nicer. You are the ignorant one my friend. Read up on how evolution works and then come back and discuss it with us. A million years has not past since we came into being.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 5:17:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Insert. That is false. If you sleep with a monkey, you will not bear the
child of one. But when animals of the same species get together, they can.
See. Easy. Lion plus tiger is liger. Man plus monkey equals............
A big fat nasty mess !!! Ha, ha, ha, ha.