Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God loves everyone, even the Atheist ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:02:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, this is true. You people love to model your lives after science.
I assume that is your god. Well if that is the case. Then why cant your
science give you inconclusive evidence of life and death and where you go to
afterwards. And you also cannot explain to us where souls and spirits come
from either. And we have seen them too many times for it to be a coincidence
or an illusion.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:05:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:02:23 PM, interrogator wrote:
Yes, this is true. You people love to model your lives after science.
I assume that is your god. Well if that is the case. Then why cant your
science give you inconclusive evidence of life and death and where you go to
afterwards.:

The evidence is already there. Dig up a corpse and it's still there! THAT's where you go.

And you also cannot explain to us where souls and spirits come:

LOL. Prove souls or spirits exist in the first place.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:07:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:06:04 PM, interrogator wrote:
Read Romans 1st chapter. Verse 20-35.

It's true because the Bible says so, right?

*facepalm*
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:09:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:06:04 PM, interrogator wrote:
Read Romans 1st chapter. Verse 20-35.:

Already have.

Next.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:10:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Paradigm. Your body is still there, but your soul is not.
You either go to Heaven or Hell. Europens have always known that there
was a place of darkness, that has great torment and pain.
There are even those who are worshippers of satan, that will tell you
that Hell is real. And you also have those who have "experienced", strange
occurances from the spirit world. And many of them are non Christians.
The truth is there for those who have been exposed. If you have not been
exposed to the spirit world, then the natural will convince you otherwise.
And when they come from out of hiding, you will know that pure evil exist.
Then and only then, will many of you begin to cry out to God.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:10:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:06:54 PM, interrogator wrote:
Psalms 14:1. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God".:

And? Consider the source.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Insert my friend. Do you want to know how one can tell what is true or not.
You look at reality. What is written in the Bible correlates with the modern
day world. It is timeless. It is prophetic and this has been proven time and time again.
Just read the Book Of Revelations. What you are witnessing now, is there. Pay attention to the events that are now taking place overseas. It is all right there,
in the Word Of God.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:15:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:13:55 PM, interrogator wrote:
Insert my friend. Do you want to know how one can tell what is true or not.
You look at reality. What is written in the Bible correlates with the modern
day world. It is timeless. It is prophetic and this has been proven time and time again.
Just read the Book Of Revelations. What you are witnessing now, is there. Pay attention to the events that are now taking place overseas. It is all right there,
in the Word Of God.

The Jesus nonsense means nothing to me.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:15:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:10:21 PM, interrogator wrote:
Paradigm. Your body is still there, but your soul is not.:

How do you know?

You either go to Heaven or Hell.:

According to who?

Europens have always known that there:

Obviously not, since atheism is most prevalent in Europe.

was a place of darkness, that has great torment and pain.:

I call that "Earth."

There are even those who are worshippers of satan, that will tell you
that Hell is real.:

Yeah, and there's people that drank Kool-Aid and died because their leader said so. There have been people who wore Nike sneakers right before committing suicide, thinking that comets spelled out disaster. There have been people who bark and play with rattlensakes because they think it will please their god.

What's your point?

And you also have those who have "experienced", strange
occurances from the spirit world. And many of them are non Christians.:

Great. Show me the evidence that it actually happened.

The truth is there for those who have been exposed. If you have not been
exposed to the spirit world, then the natural will convince you otherwise.
And when they come from out of hiding, you will know that pure evil exist.
Then and only then, will many of you begin to cry out to God.:

Been there, done that. Silence.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:16:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pay attention to the Illuminati. We just had one give you the truth. God does
exist. And they are the opposite of what we Christians represent.
They are the ones who create propaganda and lies. They are the ones who
mix lies in with truth. They are the ones who create this philosophy that goes
against the Word Of God. You are doing what they want you to do.
You are being mislead. And because you are blind, then they have a hold on your
weak, feeble, minds. This is true.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:19:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Paradigm. They drank the cool aid because they were mislead by a false prophet.
Surely you cannot deny common sense here. The truth is there my friend.
There are those out there that claim to be followers of God. But you go by their
deeds and their works. This man did no good. He led the blind and they fell for
him. He was not a representation of what real Christians know. This is why most
of those people were lost.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:20:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:16:45 PM, interrogator wrote:
Pay attention to the Illuminati.:

*sigh*

God does exist.:

Well, then I guess he does a fantastic job of hiding it, because there is no good reason to assume he does.

They are the ones who create propaganda and lies.:

Proof that the Illuminati exists would also be helpful.

You are being mislead. And because you are blind, then they have a hold on your
weak, feeble, minds. This is true.:

Then I'm so glad to have such a luminary on my side, such as yourself.

*End sarcasm*
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:21:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:19:54 PM, interrogator wrote:
Paradigm. They drank the cool aid because they were mislead by a false prophet.:

And how do you know you're not being mislead?

Surely you cannot deny common sense here.:

I don't deny common sense, the problem is that you apparently do.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:22:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:09:14 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I'm no atheist, but honestly, interrogator. It's people like you who make theists look bad.

This:
Plus you hate Atheists, so I don't think you are a practicing Christian imho.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:28:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:22:07 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/23/2011 4:09:14 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I'm no atheist, but honestly, interrogator. It's people like you who make theists look bad.

This:
Plus you hate Atheists, so I don't think you are a practicing Christian imho.

Are you referring to me or Interrogator. He's Christian, I'm not. Just fyi.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:29:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wrong again, Grey Parrot. I am not displaying hate. I am giving you truth.
You only see it as hate, because it rejects your belief and lifestyle.
I understand, it it typical human behavior. To feel rejected, to feel alone.
That is how many of you feel. You do not want to acknowledge God for who
He is. You think that He has not heard your cries. But He has. All you have to
do is learn more about Him, and pray. Just surround yourselves with positive
people and things. Because the world has place a burden of despair upon your
shoulders. I can tell, because what is uttered out of the mouths, is in the heart.
And from what I see on this forum, there are a lot of unhappy people. I am here
to enlighten you. I want to give sight to the blind. This is what I do. This is who
I am.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:31:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Fact: The Illuminati exists.
Fallacy: The Illuminati is a Satanic conspiracy.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:34:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:29:32 PM, interrogator wrote:
Wrong again, Grey Parrot. I am not displaying hate. I am giving you truth.
You only see it as hate, because it rejects your belief and lifestyle.
I understand, it it typical human behavior. To feel rejected, to feel alone.
That is how many of you feel. You do not want to acknowledge God for who
He is. You think that He has not heard your cries. But He has. All you have to
do is learn more about Him, and pray. Just surround yourselves with positive
people and things. Because the world has place a burden of despair upon your
shoulders. I can tell, because what is uttered out of the mouths, is in the heart.
And from what I see on this forum, there are a lot of unhappy people. I am here
to enlighten you. I want to give sight to the blind. This is what I do. This is who
I am.

I'm a real Christian, the only thing you enlighten me with is how some people can fanatically convolute scripture readings for some kind of self satisfaction/validation. Roll it up into a ball of garbage and slap a label on it saying Christian.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:35:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:29:32 PM, interrogator wrote:
Wrong again, Grey Parrot. I am not displaying hate. I am giving you truth.
You only see it as hate, because it rejects your belief and lifestyle.
I understand, it it typical human behavior. To feel rejected, to feel alone.
That is how many of you feel. You do not want to acknowledge God for who
He is. You think that He has not heard your cries. But He has. All you have to
do is learn more about Him, and pray. Just surround yourselves with positive
people and things. Because the world has place a burden of despair upon your
shoulders. I can tell, because what is uttered out of the mouths, is in the heart.
And from what I see on this forum, there are a lot of unhappy people. I am here
to enlighten you. I want to give sight to the blind. This is what I do. This is who
I am.:

Look, if you don't think anyone here hasn't heard this a million and one times, you're sorely mistaken. You might want to try a new tactic, because the bullsh*t sanctimonious one doesn't work. Why? Because it's offensive and condescending.

Great, God loves atheists. Wonderful. Noted.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:40:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@interrogater

If Satan exists, why does he need the Illuminati? Can't he (and his demons) do the dirty work himself?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:40:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Again Paradigm. The Word is true. It correlates with the real world.
And when they show themselves, it will be too late for many of you.
Good and evil exist. And it is nothing more than pure irony, that the truth
will come to you on the backs and notions of the wicked. Now isnt that something.
Think about it.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:44:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:40:32 PM, interrogator wrote:
Again Paradigm. The Word is true.:

If it's true, then demonstrate it. If you can't, then you simply think it's true. Either way, don't be so presumptuous. I am always open to people saying they can prove God's existence. But please don't expect me just to take you at face value, that's stupid.

And when they show themselves, it will be too late for many of you.:

Scare tactics is pathetic evangelism.

Good and evil exist. And it is nothing more than pure irony, that the truth will come to you on the backs and notions of the wicked. Now isnt that something. Think about it.:

Thought about it. Still not scared.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:45:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Geo. Do you know what that word means. It means worshippers of Satan.
Not the enlightened ones. They elevate their conscious minds. Which would
explain why they would be able to deceive even you. The one thing that good
and evil have in common is that they both have power. But God has all power.
The only reason why the devil has power, is because he is a fallen angel.
And angels are supernatural by nature. He is stronger than the average man.
And his mind is much greater. He seduces, he tempts, he chastizes and abuse those
who obey him. He is the god of this world. But, he is not The Almighty.
So yes, he does need his human followers to deceive their peers. Because
of the influence of good, he is not able to get everyone. He will get many,
unfortunately. And they will be casted into the Lake Of Fire and Brimestone.
Punished with the devil and his demons.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:51:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Paradigm. I understand your irrational way of thinking. You feel lost. I understand.
Your words say it all. But I do not think that these things are true. They are.
I KNOW that they are. It has nothing to do with Christianity either. The truth
is out there for all to see. The Earth gives you signs daily, and you ignore them.
I have been exposed to many things, things that is beyond your comprehension.
I know the spirits are real. I have felt them, and I have seen them.
I was not high, I was not dreaming. They were there. That was a sign.
So because I have seen good and evil, I know that God is real. Evil came from
the consciousness of the mind. It was created by the enemy. God does not
interfere with free will. This is why we are able to do what we do.
But we must conduct ourselves properly and not give in, to our sinful ways.
So one must repent and follow righteousness. That is how it will always be.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 4:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/23/2011 4:45:45 PM, interrogator wrote:
Geo. Do you know what that word means.

In Latin, it means "illuminatus" meaning "enlightened."

It means worshippers of Satan.

No, it does not. Do you have proof of this claim? I already provided evidence to the contrary.

The Illuminati are Luciferians, not Satanists. Lucifer means bearer of light which makes sense given the term "Iluminati." The Illuminati doesn't even believe Satan exists. I know a member of the Illuminati personally and have read testimonies of other ex-Illuminists.

Not the enlightened ones. They elevate their conscious minds. Which would
explain why they would be able to deceive even you. The one thing that good
and evil have in common is that they both have power. But God has all power.
The only reason why the devil has power, is because he is a fallen angel.
And angels are supernatural by nature. He is stronger than the average man.
And his mind is much greater. He seduces, he tempts, he chastizes and abuse those
who obey him. He is the god of this world. But, he is not The Almighty.
So yes, he does need his human followers to deceive their peers. Because
of the influence of good, he is not able to get everyone. He will get many,
unfortunately. And they will be casted into the Lake Of Fire and Brimestone.
Punished with the devil and his demons.

Why would Satan want to decieve people in the first place? Is he lonely in Hell?

Second of all, Satan doesn't even exist. You given no evidence of his existence.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat