Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God made you, part III

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 8:59:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my friends. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood would you be mine.
Would you be mine. Remember that guy from the PBS Network. Anyway.
The case still stands. God mades us all. We did not come from apes or
monkeys or any other form of life other than ourselves.
Evolution is propaganda because the science has beem implemented and
carefully created piece by piece, just to dilute your belief in God.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:20:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 8:59:29 AM, interrogator wrote:
I have failed at everything I have ever attempted, and if life keeps up this way, I will probably do myself in, with extreme prejudice.

Why wait?
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:24:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Now you are getting the hang of it. At least you are saying something with some actual thought behind it, regardless of your accuracy.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:29:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:21:58 AM, interrogator wrote:
You are smart. But you are very shallow, and very stupid.

Yeah...that makes a lot of sense.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:41:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:33:18 AM, interrogator wrote:
Kenyon. Please. I was an ape a few thousand years ago.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:41:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:33:18 AM, interrogator wrote:
Kenyon. Please. I am human just like the rest of you.

About time you finally admitted that...
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:44:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
M9. That is funny. Given the fact that you are just a Black Cat yourself.
You might wanna try looking in the mirror sometimes before you start
to open your mouth.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:45:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Gavin. You must learn to read between the lines, Man. The answers you
seek are right there in front of your eyes. You just have to understand
what it is that you are seeing.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:46:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:41:09 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 2/24/2011 10:33:18 AM, interrogator wrote:
Kenyon. Please. I was an ape a few thousand years ago.

Lmao!
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:51:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:45:25 AM, interrogator wrote:
Gavin. You must learn to read between the lines, Man. The answers you
seek are right there in front of your eyes. You just have to understand
what it is that you are seeing.

The answers I seek? You've got it backwards. I never asked a question. You are preaching, not teaching. If you want to preach, you're in the wrong place.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:56:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Gavin. Wrong again. You do not have to open your mouth to ask a question.
You are here, so obviously you seem to be searching desperately for something.
How about substance. I see you lack that in many areas.
But anyway, I am not here to convert or preach to anyone.
I am just giving you truth. I am glad that I do not have to sit here
and jock non believers about why they are, and about what they are.
I already know the answer to that. I do not care actually, what you believe.
I am here to give you my side of the story. You have the right to think as
you please. Unfortunately some of you take this too personal.
Learn to enjoy life more please.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:05:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:56:17 AM, interrogator wrote:
Gavin. Wrong again. You do not have to open your mouth to ask a question.
You are here, so obviously you seem to be searching desperately for something.
How about substance. I see you lack that in many areas.
But anyway, I am not here to convert or preach to anyone.
I am just giving you truth. I am glad that I do not have to sit here
and jock non believers about why they are, and about what they are.
I already know the answer to that. I do not care actually, what you believe.
I am here to give you my side of the story. You have the right to think as
you please. Unfortunately some of you take this too personal.
Learn to enjoy life more please.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. Also, I don't care about your side, because it conflicts entirely with the idea of human intelligence. If you want to think like a pre-historic dumbbell, that's your choice, but as soon as you communicate those thoughts, you open yourself up to scrutiny. In this case, you have been found wanting, so I simply mock you for having the mental capacity of a cave man.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:12:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
God made us all. We may have changed just a little bit as far as our
physical features are concerned. But I am sure that if you saw a beautiful
Woman from 10,000 years ago............She would still look just as pleasant
as any modern day girl.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:14:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 11:08:07 AM, interrogator wrote:
Gavin. That was funny. I am laughing at you. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
I will refrain my response for now.

I understand. It will take awhile to come up with a mindless retort, based on delusions and ignorance. Perhaps you are simply a genetic mishap, or maybe you are further back on the evolutionary scale than modern day humans.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:14:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Monkeys and apes existed then, and they do now. So where did it all go
wrong ? Nothing went wrong. This is how it always was. There was
Man, and then there was animal. They both existed together then, as they
do today.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:16:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 11:14:22 AM, interrogator wrote:
Monkeys and apes existed then, and they do now. So where did it all go
wrong ? Nothing went wrong. This is how it always was. There was
Man, and then there was animal. They both existed together then, as they
do today.

You are ridiculously under educated. Were you home schooled by chimps, or something? Or, maybe you were just incapable of comprehending what was being taught...
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:44:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 11:31:13 AM, interrogator wrote:
Gavin. You are beginning to bore me. Try again. =)

If you are bored, just play with some blocks, or throw your fecies at the trainer.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 12:22:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 10:44:17 AM, interrogator wrote:
M9. That is funny. Given the fact that you are just a Black Cat yourself.
You might wanna try looking in the mirror sometimes before you start
to open your mouth.

If I'm a black cat, you're my sandbox.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 7:48:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
INTERROGATOR: PLEASE READ UP ON EVOLUTION BEFORE YOU SAY IT IS WRONG. You clearly don't understand it. And we've explained why your reasons for thinking it is wrong are false. Until you understand the theory please stop posting. Your posts make no sense. You avoid answering things. I can't take you seriously because you are so ignorant.
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:16:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 7:48:54 PM, rogue wrote:
INTERROGATOR: PLEASE READ UP ON EVOLUTION BEFORE YOU SAY IT IS WRONG. You clearly don't understand it. And we've explained why your reasons for thinking it is wrong are false. Until you understand the theory please stop posting. Your posts make no sense. You avoid answering things. I can't take you seriously because you are so ignorant.

Which is why most of us have just written him off as a troll and refrained from responding. lol
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:26:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've told him to learn 2 evolution and learn 2 history, but I don't think he's caught on...

zomg...

I missed a step.

Learn 2 english.
Learn 2 logic.
Learn 2 research.

Let's see if that helps.
jmar8542
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:36:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/24/2011 11:20:46 PM, Sangers wrote:
Dude you're so sad o.0 IF your insults were funny,, i'd call u a troll, but this is just plain sad.

I'm not sure if he's serious or not...sometimes he's just being obnoxious, other times it seems like he's really trying (and failing) to convince us of something.
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins