Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

De-evolution of Interrogator

gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 3:29:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It occurs to me that the most convincing evidence that evolution could possibly be false, is the existence of Interrogator. Defying the science of evolution, it appears to be a relic of hominids past, a lone survivor tens of thousands of years after the demise of his species. How is it possible? He may as well be a croco-duck.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 4:10:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Justin Beiber is to Youtube

as

Interrogator is to DDO
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:35:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 3:29:36 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
It occurs to me that the most convincing evidence that evolution could possibly be false, is the existence of Interrogator. Defying the science of evolution, it appears to be a relic of hominids past, a lone survivor tens of thousands of years after the demise of his species. How is it possible? He may as well be a croco-duck.

I disagree. It is well known that natural selection favors certain traits that lead to the production of more offspring. The existence of Interrogator follows natural selection.

For evidence, I posit the average number of offspring for the poor and uneducated (high) in comparison to the wealthy and educated (low).

Based on how Interrogator has presented himself, it is then clear that he represents a group with traits that are associated with increased production of offspring.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:37:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 9:35:36 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 2/25/2011 3:29:36 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
It occurs to me that the most convincing evidence that evolution could possibly be false, is the existence of Interrogator. Defying the science of evolution, it appears to be a relic of hominids past, a lone survivor tens of thousands of years after the demise of his species. How is it possible? He may as well be a croco-duck.

I disagree. It is well known that natural selection favors certain traits that lead to the production of more offspring. The existence of Interrogator follows natural selection.

For evidence, I posit the average number of offspring for the poor and uneducated (high) in comparison to the wealthy and educated (low).

Based on how Interrogator has presented himself, it is then clear that he represents a group with traits that are associated with increased production of offspring.

I really like you
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 9:39:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 9:35:36 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 2/25/2011 3:29:36 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
It occurs to me that the most convincing evidence that evolution could possibly be false, is the existence of Interrogator. Defying the science of evolution, it appears to be a relic of hominids past, a lone survivor tens of thousands of years after the demise of his species. How is it possible? He may as well be a croco-duck.

I disagree. It is well known that natural selection favors certain traits that lead to the production of more offspring. The existence of Interrogator follows natural selection.

For evidence, I posit the average number of offspring for the poor and uneducated (high) in comparison to the wealthy and educated (low).

Based on how Interrogator has presented himself, it is then clear that he represents a group with traits that are associated with increased production of offspring.

Touche'
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 10:07:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 10:05:08 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 4:10:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Justin Beiber is to Youtube

as

Interrogator is to DDO

Hahahahaha. So sigged! xD:

How in the f*ck do you sig on this damn website?!?!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 10:08:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 10:07:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:05:08 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 4:10:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Justin Beiber is to Youtube

as

Interrogator is to DDO

Hahahahaha. So sigged! xD:

How in the f*ck do you sig on this damn website?!?!

At the bottom of the posting box there should be a thing that says "edit my signature". Click that.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 10:09:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 10:08:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:07:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:05:08 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 4:10:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Justin Beiber is to Youtube

as

Interrogator is to DDO

Hahahahaha. So sigged! xD:

How in the f*ck do you sig on this damn website?!?!

At the bottom of the posting box there should be a thing that says "edit my signature". Click that.:

Damn... All this time I've been looking on Edit Profile and it was right under my nose the whole time! Thanks :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2011 10:12:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/25/2011 10:09:37 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:08:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:07:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/25/2011 10:05:08 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/25/2011 4:10:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Justin Beiber is to Youtube

as

Interrogator is to DDO

Hahahahaha. So sigged! xD:

How in the f*ck do you sig on this damn website?!?!

At the bottom of the posting box there should be a thing that says "edit my signature". Click that.:

Damn... All this time I've been looking on Edit Profile and it was right under my nose the whole time! Thanks :)

Yeah, thanks!