gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:26:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/9/2011 8:20:07 PM, Grape wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

Perhaps he is good for mankind. Nits like him are prime examples of human failures, and their dependence on faith in "something more." People like this are incapable of taking advantage of earthly resources, because they are too far back in the evolutionary scheme. He has been passed over, and therefore must rely on previous misconceptions that are still widely accepted to move forward in life. The problem is, is SO far back that his rhetoric is even considered garbage by others with the same predisposition. In other words, he is a genetic failure.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:31:22 PM
At 3/9/2011 8:26:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

Perhaps he is good for mankind. Nits like him are prime examples of human failures, and their dependence on faith in "something more." People like this are incapable of taking advantage of earthly resources, because they are too far back in the evolutionary scheme. He has been passed over, and therefore must rely on previous misconceptions that are still widely accepted to move forward in life. The problem is, is SO far back that his rhetoric is even considered garbage by others with the same predisposition. In other words, he is a genetic failure.

Evolution isn't linear.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:34:01 PM
At 3/9/2011 8:31:22 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/9/2011 8:26:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

Perhaps he is good for mankind. Nits like him are prime examples of human failures, and their dependence on faith in "something more." People like this are incapable of taking advantage of earthly resources, because they are too far back in the evolutionary scheme. He has been passed over, and therefore must rely on previous misconceptions that are still widely accepted to move forward in life. The problem is, is SO far back that his rhetoric is even considered garbage by others with the same predisposition. In other words, he is a genetic failure.:
Evolution isn't linear.

Not all schemes are...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:34:34 PM
The only thing he is destroying is my brain cells.... Because every time I read one of his posts, I slam my head on my desk out of frustration. I made the mistake of going through an entire thread and now have a concussion.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:36:59 PM
At 3/9/2011 8:34:34 PM, annhasle wrote:
The only thing he is destroying is my brain cells.... Because every time I read one of his posts, I slam my head on my desk out of frustration. I made the mistake of going through an entire thread and now have a concussion.

Kind of like trying to translate a dog's barks into into English, isn't it?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 10:03:43 PM
At 3/9/2011 8:36:59 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 3/9/2011 8:34:34 PM, annhasle wrote:

Kind of like trying to translate a dog's barks into into English, isn't it?

I've decided to only reply to Interrogator with Haikus