Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Atheists and the Bible ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:11:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This website explains to you the secret world order and the group who is behind
all of this madness. They are the ones who are keeping you in the dark about
what is truly going on. They control your food, media, currency, mind, politics,
wars, medicines, schools, and more. This is not a conspiracy. When you
hear them talking about the Muslim Brotherhood and their alliance in Egypt,
then that is a sign. They are the ones who are misrepresenting religion
and using it to control the masses and misguide the weak like lost sheep.
Please pay close attention to the current events going on as we speak overseas.
The Bible tells you that these things would happen long time ago.
Perhaps you should take note.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.

Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.. there is only ONE conspiracy behind them ALL: " Did God say? "
satan has not changed his modus operandi since day one; to make us doubt God's Word and therefore His goodness etc..
The Cross.. the Cross.
tigg13
Posts: 302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2011 3:41:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.

Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.. there is only ONE conspiracy behind them ALL: " Did God say? "
satan has not changed his modus operandi since day one; to make us doubt God's Word and therefore His goodness etc..

Can you prove that Moses wasn't corrupted by evil beings? Can you prove that the Bible is the actual word of God? What makes your conspiracy theory about Satan any more believable than their theory about the Anunnaki?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2011 3:54:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.

I understand now Interrogator! You're one of those funny guys! Like Stephen Colbert. It's like a satire thing. It all makes sense now. You act like a crazy Jesus freak to show us what happens when blind faith goes unchecked. Oh where would we be without you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 5:59:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/22/2011 3:41:21 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.

Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.. there is only ONE conspiracy behind them ALL: " Did God say? "
satan has not changed his modus operandi since day one; to make us doubt God's Word and therefore His goodness etc..

Can you prove that Moses wasn't corrupted by evil beings? Can you prove that the Bible is the actual word of God? What makes your conspiracy theory about Satan any more believable than their theory about the Anunnaki?

Yes, because God KEPT all of His promises to Moses; an evil being would automatically betray Moses at the most opportune time.. like, perhaps, when he in the middle of a parted red sea!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:46:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 5:59:51 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Yes, because God KEPT all of His promises to Moses; an evil being would automatically betray Moses at the most opportune time.. like, perhaps, when he in the middle of a parted red sea!

Could he not simply be a fairly intelligent and long-lived evil being who had bigger plans that Moses who figured that by appearing to do a little good he would be in a position later on to do much more evil? That is how terrorists actually work in the real world (without the benefit of the resources/life span of Satan who you would imagine would have grander schemes).
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:50:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:46:16 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 3/23/2011 5:59:51 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Yes, because God KEPT all of His promises to Moses; an evil being would automatically betray Moses at the most opportune time.. like, perhaps, when he in the middle of a parted red sea!

Could he not simply be a fairly intelligent and long-lived evil being who had bigger plans that Moses who figured that by appearing to do a little good he would be in a position later on to do much more evil? That is how terrorists actually work in the real world (without the benefit of the resources/life span of Satan who you would imagine would have grander schemes).

In relation to Whom or What is this being considered evil?
The Cross.. the Cross.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:55:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:46:16 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
Could he not simply be a fairly intelligent and long-lived evil being who had bigger plans that Moses who figured that by appearing to do a little good he would be in a position later on to do much more evil? That is how terrorists actually work in the real world (without the benefit of the resources/life span of Satan who you would imagine would have grander schemes).

yes.. Ultimately it's just Nags sitting behind the world..

waiting for the final days to unfold.. waiting for all the Religious to be in an excited state of 'grace' in expectation of their Redemption!

Then when that final day comes..
the Belly of the world lets out a big laugh:

"Haha you Fools! There is no "god"

I'm evil and you've all been duped!!

Now let flow that feast that I've been waiting for!!
Let Flow those Sumptuous Tears! :)

"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
tigg13
Posts: 302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 12:15:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 5:59:51 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/22/2011 3:41:21 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/21/2011 12:56:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Well now that I have a little bit of time............I want to
explain to you what I was saying about you being taught secular ideology
by evil beings. If you will, please see this website below.

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

And scroll down to the paragraph where it starts like this.
In Genesis 6:24-4, it is recorded...............And just read it from there.
Now you know why there may have been some that wrote the Old
Testament but was contradictory. Tell me what you think.

Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.. there is only ONE conspiracy behind them ALL: " Did God say? "
satan has not changed his modus operandi since day one; to make us doubt God's Word and therefore His goodness etc..

Can you prove that Moses wasn't corrupted by evil beings? Can you prove that the Bible is the actual word of God? What makes your conspiracy theory about Satan any more believable than their theory about the Anunnaki?

Yes, because God KEPT all of His promises to Moses; an evil being would automatically betray Moses at the most opportune time.. like, perhaps, when he in the middle of a parted red sea!

Are you kidding? Look at all the killing and raping and pillaging that Moses ordered on behalf of God after they crossed the Red Sea. There's no way He would have gotten rid of a murdering, two-faced traitor like Moses while he could still get some evil out of him. It was far more cruel to make Moses wander around for 40 years, do all of His bidding and let him get all the way up to the promise land and then kill him.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 12:36:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.

Only one of said puppets would say that.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 12:45:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.

Lolol.

Don't feed the troll, Kenyon. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:23:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2011 12:36:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.

Only one of said puppets would say that.

Damn, you caught me.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 6:08:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.

No, not Tarzan..
The Cross.. the Cross.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 3:00:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/21/2011 1:11:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
This website explains to you the secret world order and the group who is behind
all of this madness. They are the ones who are keeping you in the dark about
what is truly going on. They control your food, media, currency, mind, politics,
wars, medicines, schools
, and more. This is not a conspiracy.

Lolwut?

When you
hear them talking

Who? The voices in your head?

about the Muslim Brotherhood and their alliance in Egypt,
then that is a sign. They are the ones who are misrepresenting religion
and using it to control the masses and misguide the weak like lost sheep.

Because it couldn't be any Christians doing the same thing... no - that would just be too silly for words!!

Please pay close attention to the current events going on as we speak overseas.
The Bible tells you that these things would happen long time ago.

Oh? Where? Give me a single passage from a prophetic book that specifically talks about current events...

Perhaps you should take note.

I'm wondering if you have ever take notes on the Bible...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:58:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 3:00:46 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 3/21/2011 1:11:25 PM, interrogator wrote:
This website explains to you the secret world order and the group who is behind
all of this madness. They are the ones who are keeping you in the dark about
what is truly going on. They control your food, media, currency, mind, politics,
wars, medicines, schools
, and more. This is not a conspiracy.

Lolwut?

When you
hear them talking

Who? The voices in your head?

about the Muslim Brotherhood and their alliance in Egypt,
then that is a sign. They are the ones who are misrepresenting religion
and using it to control the masses and misguide the weak like lost sheep.

Because it couldn't be any Christians doing the same thing... no - that would just be too silly for words!!

Please pay close attention to the current events going on as we speak overseas.
The Bible tells you that these things would happen long time ago.

Oh? Where? Give me a single passage from a prophetic book that specifically talks about current events...

Perhaps you should take note.

I'm wondering if you have ever take notes on the Bible...

Is this what a couple of degree's and half a doctorate elevate one to? a kinda low grade bullying that demeans you and the subject matter?
The Cross.. the Cross.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:43:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2011 6:08:17 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/24/2011 12:30:09 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 3/22/2011 5:06:37 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do not waste your time with conspiracy theories.

...said the retard who thinks annhasle, C_N, and JCMT are all puppets of I-am-a-panda.

No, not Tarzan..

Yeah - DUH - read my sig... they're all MY puppets!!! BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!