Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

The Most Dishonest Creationist Ever (Texts)

TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 10:31:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, there is this Creationist I'd text when I get bored, and recently, I decided to pretend I came out of the closet to see what his reaction would be. But like usual, he couldn't refrain from his typical Red Herrings, and he immediately asserted that nothing could matter because we're all supposedly randomly accumulated pond scum, so being gay is a pointless topic to even discuss.

Now, this stupid kid has been spewing this crap forever, and he always has to do it with 9 texts at a time because he's just like Charles. I'm honestly sick of his crap, so I convinced him to sign up to this site for a debate, but he of course wimped out.

I'm going to post our text conversation here. Also, if anybody could do me a big favor, please go to either his profile or the debate and spam him with insults about wimping out, and he'll get it all in his email notifications. Trust me, he deserves it.

http://www.debate.org...

Him: Why were you in the closet?
Me: Because I didn't know what I was, but now I'm positive that I'm gay.
Him: Being in the closet implies that you were ashamed; if you believe there is no God, then there is no reason to feel ashamed.
Me: No, I just wasn't sure. Plus, I wasn't too comfortable with butt sex, but now I am, and it has nothing to do with Big Daddy in the sky.
Him: God is relevant because if He didn't exist, then there is no reason to feel guilty or morally obligated to do anything.
Me: No, I just wasn't comfortable with it -- I didn't feel guilty.
Him: What is comfort if the Bible is false? It's just an imaginary relative concept.

As you can see, this is going nowhere, so I'm going to skip ahead to the debate issues. He also started trying to argue that Evolution is impossible, Natural Selection has nothing to do with Evolution, and all kinds of other madness.

Me: Wait, so you actually want to debate this? I know a site where this can be done, so put your money where your mouth is.
Him: I don't need to convince myself, but sure, if the format is formal, I'd be happy to accept.

At this point, he signed up, and we came to an agreement on his profile. However, since I didn't set the debate up that night because I wanted to watch a movie, he decided that would be the opportunity to bail out.

Me: I set up the debate, go check it out.
Him: I'm not even home, and you backed out last night.
Me: I told you I wanted to watch a movie. The debate has a 3-day response period, and I made extra rounds in case we miss one, so you have plenty of time.
Him: If I'm home, I'll check it out sometime.
Me: You have 6 days to accept the debate. Don't wuss out; there is no excuse not to take it.
Him: Except for the fact that you don't debate well or have a complete understanding of your own beliefs. I have a weekend with no school; I won't be wasting it banging my head against the wall. You can't even define Evolution.
Me: Hahaha, you are such a pu$$y dude! You talk all big, but when it comes time to step up, you got nothing. Pathetic...

At this point, I realized this kid is a completely worthless human being, so I just started trolling him.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 10:32:56 PM
Him: Darwinism teaches death, so why I would I want to care about you? You're worthless, remember?
Me: You act as if you're asking, but you're just trying to spread the infection of your evil and selfish religion to innocent people. I think this is the point where I must go. You cannot love, and as smart and caring as I am, I can't help you. I know you hate the world and love only yourself, but at least the whole world isn't as religiously greedy as you. May you be blessed by the Great Darwin and break the shackles of your evil religion that force you to remain evil, Amen. Goodbye my young apprentice.
Him: I don't know how I can spread anything or give the impression of selfishness by asking questions, but goodbye. I guess I care about people because they were created by a loving God who graciously gave me life and allows me to embrace and enjoy his creation. But, if everything else is worthless scum, there isn't much reason to be concerned with it because I won't be held accountable after I die. And, blessed by Darwin? That sounds religious.
Me: It is a great sadness that overwhelms my kind and innocent heart. I have trusted in the Great Darwin to guide me in showing love to the wicked and the spiteful. However, these sick, deviant, and selfish atrocities of human existence wish to only do good because they are afraid of punishment from a greedy and murderous God. Such traits evolve through their God, and through the process of natural selection, they permeate within their twisted and manic souls. If only this demented child haunted by down syndrome and sociopathy could break free of the illogical shackles of religion. Then we could finally witness Darwin's great resurrection, in which he shall smite the wicked, and send the logical to salvation.
Him: You seem to have done nothing but replace the term "God" with "Darwin". They serve the same purpose and position, except mine has a reason to. The other feels guilt and shouldn't; if you weren't created by a loving God, why would you assume that love exists? It's the electromagnetic impulses and the imagination of your brain receiving static. It's all an illusion.
Me: You can't fool me, Demon! You admitted to hating your fellow man and labeling them as scum. You cannot fathom the idea of loving another without the threat of punishment for not doing so.
Him: Scum is what Darwin teaches; it's what's taught to children in grade school! It's your belief system -- not mine, which is my point.
Me: Darwin preaches only love with logic, while Jesus and God tell small children to hate one another and murder, rape, and molest on a daily basis, along with priests, which is why it isn't taught in grade school. On the other hand, all children have the privilege of learning Darwin's love, and thank science for that! ;)
Him: Show me where the Bible teaches that, and only Catholic priests do that. Also, should I name Atheists who have done awful things? We can compare them if you want, which is what your world-view is.
Me: Darwin does not teach to murder and rape, and there is not a single Atheist who has EVER done evil. However, God and his evil minions teach with their Bible that rape and murder is the only way. Sad...
Him: I'm aware that you do feel a need for justice because God made you in his image; he is a God of love, and so you desire love. But hypothetically speaking, you're just a product of random accidental accumulation, so every emotion you feel isn't reality, it's just imaginary.
Me:You can't even name a single Atheist who has ever killed, and you can't acknowledge that the only reason you love is because of how amazingly Darwin made you evolve. You may sleep now brother, but your hate will one day make you restless and miserable.
Him: Lol, that's creepy cult-like stuff, but even if I did evolve, Darwin didn't make me do it; he was a scientist -- not a deity.
Me: You can't even name one Atheist, which means Darwin was completely right. You won't send me a list because your God forces you to lie.
Him: Just so I don't have to argue with you tomorrow, look up Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao Zedong for starters. Of course any murder that takes place is due to Atheism because there's no Biblical authority.
Me: Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao weren't true Atheists, so you lose again! If you did more research and put more effort into understanding why Darwin is the one and only God, then you might understand why the only reason people murder is the same reason Evangelical priests rape little children -- they're sick and demented Christians DUH! I'm glad to know I was right, thanks for helping become a stronger and gayer Atheist.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 10:41:02 PM
At 3/25/2011 10:31:05 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I decided to pretend I came out of the closet

So you're still in the closet?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 10:54:56 PM
At 3/25/2011 10:41:02 PM, Reasoning wrote:
I decided to pretend I came out of the closet

So you're still in the closet?

Yeah.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 6:28:48 AM
Okay, there is this Creationist I'd text when I get bored, and recently, I decided to pretend I came out of the closet to see what his reaction would be. But like usual, he couldn't refrain from his typical Red Herrings, and he immediately asserted that nothing could matter because we're all supposedly randomly accumulated pond scum, so being gay is a pointless topic to even discuss.

Now, this stupid kid has been spewing this crap forever, and he always has to do it with 9 texts at a time because he's just like Charles. I'm honestly sick of his crap, so I convinced him to sign up to this site for a debate, but he of course wimped out.

I'm going to post our text conversation here. Also, if anybody could do me a big favor, please go to either his profile or the debate and spam him with insults about wimping out, and he'll get it all in his email notifications. Trust me, he deserves it.

Him: Being in the closet implies that you were ashamed; if you believe there is no God, then there is no reason to feel ashamed.
Me: No, I just wasn't sure. Plus, I wasn't too comfortable with butt sex, but now I am, and it has nothing to do with Big Daddy in the sky.
Him: God is relevant because if He didn't exist, then there is no reason to feel guilty or morally obligated to do anything.
Him: What is comfort if the Bible is false? It's just an imaginary relative concept.

As you can see, this is going nowhere, so I'm going to skip ahead to the debate issues. He also started trying to argue that Evolution is impossible, Natural Selection has nothing to do with Evolution, and all kinds of other madness.

Me: Wait, so you actually want to debate this? I know a site where this can be done, so put your money where your mouth is.
Him: I don't need to convince myself, but sure, if the format is formal, I'd be happy to accept.

At this point, he signed up, and we came to an agreement on his profile. However, since I didn't set the debate up that night because I wanted to watch a movie, he decided that would be the opportunity to bail out.

Me: I told you I wanted to watch a movie. The debate has a 3-day response period, and I made extra rounds in case we miss one, so you have plenty of time.
Me: You have 6 days to accept the debate. Don't wuss out; there is no excuse not to take it.
Him: Except for the fact that you don't debate well or have a complete understanding of your own beliefs. I have a weekend with no school; I won't be wasting it banging my head against the wall. You can't even define Evolution.
Me: Hahaha, you are such a pu$$y dude! You talk all big, but when it comes time to step up, you got nothing. Pathetic...

At this point, I realized this kid is a completely worthless human being, so I just started trolling him.

Next time you get the urge to share this kind of self-serving mindless-drivel.. Don't.
The Cross.. the Cross.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 9:33:28 AM
LOL That creationist is hopeless
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 4:16:06 PM
At 3/26/2011 6:28:48 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Next time you get the urge to share this kind of self-serving mindless-drivel.. Don't.

The main reason I posted it was to show one of my friends who also knows this kid, and I figured I'd post it on one of these forums. But, the next time you get the urge to read this kind of self-serving mindless drivel.. Don't.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 12:31:09 PM
At 3/26/2011 6:28:48 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

hear hear!
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.