Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

muhamud prophat of teror with pirat morals

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 10:08:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bush crusade against religion of teror is against freedom of religion or a duty of a government to protect its citizens

According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"  Surah 48:29.  "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29:  PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers. Surah 47:4 says: Fa'idh? Laq?tumu Al-Ladh?na Kafar? Fa?arba Ar-Riq?bi ?attaá 'Idh? 'Athkhantum?hum Fashudd? Al-Wath?qa Fa'imm? Mann?an Ba`du Wa 'Imm? Fid?'an ?attaá Ta?a`a Al-?arbu 'Awz?rah? Dh?lika Wa Law Yash?'u All?hu L?nta?ara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`?akum Biba`?in Wa Al-Ladh?na Qutil? F? Sab?li All?hi Falan Yu?illa 'A`m?lahumwhich means Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words "in war" in brackets after the word "Unbelievers" but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text. Allah - the Pagan god: Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians.  Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua).  Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God.  Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible.  Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus", here. About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) .  Paul warned us when he wrote:  "But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" (Galatians 1:8). Since Islam's message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam.  Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins.   This condemns non-believers to die in their sins.  Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24 Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 10:09:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 11:33:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh god this horrible stench! Who let the troll back in the site?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 11:40:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 11:35:44 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
"muhamud prophat of teror with pirat morals"

Iz nat trow moomad was parat, he was ninnja. Ninjja mooch batter thin pierats.[1]


[1] http://ninjapirate.com...

/thread

;)
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 2:46:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry I don't understand how you try to contribute to the subject: At 3/27/2011 12:15:04 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
PARROT PIRZATEZZZ hgiiiihiii
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 6:58:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 10:08:14 PM, banker wrote:
Bush crusade against religion of teror is against freedom of religion or a duty of a government to protect its citizens

According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"  Surah 48:29.  "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29:  PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers. Surah 47:4 says: Fa'idh? Laq?tumu Al-Ladh?na Kafar? Fa?arba Ar-Riq?bi ?attaá 'Idh? 'Athkhantum?hum Fashudd? Al-Wath?qa Fa'imm? Mann?an Ba`du Wa 'Imm? Fid?'an ?attaá Ta?a`a Al-?arbu 'Awz?rah? Dh?lika Wa Law Yash?'u All?hu L?nta?ara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`?akum Biba`?in Wa Al-Ladh?na Qutil? F? Sab?li All?hi Falan Yu?illa 'A`m?lahumwhich means Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words "in war" in brackets after the word "Unbelievers" but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text. Allah - the Pagan god: Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians.  Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua).  Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God.  Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible.  Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus", here. About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) .  Paul warned us when he wrote:  "But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" (Galatians 1:8). Since Islam's message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam.  Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins.   This condemns non-believers to die in their sins.  Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24 Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

Response: Verse 48:25 of the qur'an clearly states "It is they who disbelieved and debarred you from the Sacred Mosque and also prevented the dedicated offerings from reaching their place of sacrifice..." Thus the context of verse 29 relates to the unjust behavior of the unbelievers to Muhammad and the Muslims during a specific time. Thus any fighting or aggression by the Muslims was in self-defense, thus dismantling your argument. Furthermore, the verse does not say be ruthless to them but to be hard against them for their actions. One can be hard against something without being ruthless.

Verse 9:4 of the qur'an says "except those of the disbelievers with whom you have entered into a treaty and who have not subsequently failed you in anything nor aided anyone against you". This verse is before 9:5, thus once again demonstrating that verse 9:5 is in relation to self-defense by the Muslims against non-believers who attacked them. Thus your argument fails again. Verse 9:29 says to fight the disbelievers who do not pay their taxes. Fight does not mean kill in any dictionary. And if fight means to kill and use brutal force, then according to your logic, Martin Luther King Jr. was a violent man as well. Why? Because he also used to "fight" for human rights. Anyone can see the absurdity in your logic. The word fight also means to struggle and strive to achieve something as proven by any dictionary as well as the example above. Thus verse 29 is a commandment to strive against the non-Muslims who wish to not pay taxes, without killing or brute force, as the qur'an clearly states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256). This means that verse 47:4 relates to sekf-defense as well. Debunked again.

Now let us look at your bible. Besides its many discrepancies, fairy tales and other degrading verses which clear shows that it is not the inspired word of God, Christians love to boast about how peaceful Jesus is in the bible. Yet they forget or happen to not know their bible well enough or simply deny the following:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".(Luke 19:27).

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Matt.10:34).

Here we have the words of Jesus himself from the bible stating that he is against peace and will slay those who do not follow him. Thus it is clear from the evidence above that Muhammad was a peaceful and just person who only fought in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is a ruthless and unjust tyrant.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?
At 3/27/2011 6:58:01 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/26/2011 10:08:14 PM, banker wrote:
Bush crusade against religion of teror is against freedom of religion or a duty of a government to protect its citizens

According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"  Surah 48:29.  "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29:  PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers. Surah 47:4 says: Fa'idh? Laq?tumu Al-Ladh?na Kafar? Fa?arba Ar-Riq?bi ?attaá 'Idh? 'Athkhantum?hum Fashudd? Al-Wath?qa Fa'imm? Mann?an Ba`du Wa 'Imm? Fid?'an ?attaá Ta?a`a Al-?arbu 'Awz?rah? Dh?lika Wa Law Yash?'u All?hu L?nta?ara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`?akum Biba`?in Wa Al-Ladh?na Qutil? F? Sab?li All?hi Falan Yu?illa 'A`m?lahumwhich means Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words "in war" in brackets after the word "Unbelievers" but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text. Allah - the Pagan god: Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians.  Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua).  Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God.  Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible.  Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus", here. About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) .  Paul warned us when he wrote:  "But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" (Galatians 1:8). Since Islam's message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam.  Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins.   This condemns non-believers to die in their sins.  Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24 Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

Response: Verse 48:25 of the qur'an clearly states "It is they who disbelieved and debarred you from the Sacred Mosque and also prevented the dedicated offerings from reaching their place of sacrifice..." Thus the context of verse 29 relates to the unjust behavior of the unbelievers to Muhammad and the Muslims during a specific time. Thus any fighting or aggression by the Muslims was in self-defense, thus dismantling your argument. Furthermore, the verse does not say be ruthless to them but to be hard against them for their actions. One can be hard against something without being ruthless.

Verse 9:4 of the qur'an says "except those of the disbelievers with whom you have entered into a treaty and who have not subsequently failed you in anything nor aided anyone against you". This verse is before 9:5, thus once again demonstrating that verse 9:5 is in relation to self-defense by the Muslims against non-believers who attacked them. Thus your argument fails again. Verse 9:29 says to fight the disbelievers who do not pay their taxes. Fight does not mean kill in any dictionary. And if fight means to kill and use brutal force, then according to your logic, Martin Luther King Jr. was a violent man as well. Why? Because he also used to "fight" for human rights. Anyone can see the absurdity in your logic. The word fight also means to struggle and strive to achieve something as proven by any dictionary as well as the example above. Thus verse 29 is a commandment to strive against the non-Muslims who wish to not pay taxes, without killing or brute force, as the qur'an clearly states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256). This means that verse 47:4 relates to sekf-defense as well. Debunked again.

Now let us look at your bible. Besides its many discrepancies, fairy tales and other degrading verses which clear shows that it is not the inspired word of God, Christians love to boast about how peaceful Jesus is in the bible. Yet they forget or happen to not know their bible well enough or simply deny the following:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".(Luke 19:27).

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Matt.10:34).

Here we have the words of Jesus himself from the bible stating that he is against peace and will slay those who do not follow him. Thus it is clear from the evidence above that Muhammad was a peaceful and just person who only fought in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is a ruthless and unjust tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 4:15:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
To the ones who likes to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!
....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and... • ": At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 7:49:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It apears you persist to use your excuses for muhammuds terror instructions as a response and debunking..! Excuses is no prove and no debunking..!! Now if you want to fing where muhammud instructed to kill infidelas ? Here is judges who found it." to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and": At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 8:11:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I failed to provide text from quoran where mhuhammud instruct to kill.? How about the text to which you responded with excuses like "it was self defance" or "it was not the ones with whom he had a treaty with" lol its ok to give excuses but its not a logical debate if you claim a powerfull muhammud instructed to kill kids for self defance..!!

Now I gave you a story of muslim judges who followed quorans order to kill a women that was a infidel what self defense was that.? If your not debunked and failed to respond..!!
At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 9:20:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/27/2011 7:49:52 PM, banker wrote:
It apears you persist to use your excuses for muhammuds terror instructions as a response and debunking..! Excuses is no prove and no debunking..!! Now if you want to fing where muhammud instructed to kill infidelas ? Here is judges who found it." to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and": At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.

Response: So after debunking your argument and showing that Muhammad acted in self-defense, you now state that Muhammad is unjust because a judge PaKistan ordered the death penalty to someone for insulting Muhammad and he acted according to the qur'an. Yet there is no verse in the qur'an which states the death penalty is prescribed for insulting Muhammad, nor can you prove otherwise. Thus your bogus logic is debunked yet again. On the other hand, we still see you ducking and dodging the fact that your own bible depicts Jesus as a Tyrant and unjust ruler in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. Thus it's confirmed that Muhammad was a just and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and ruthless tyrant.
spiritislife
Posts: 94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 10:54:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't waste your time with Fatihah, Banker. He only debunked what you are saying in his own mind. Many muslims are self proclaimed winners in debates no matter how badly the are proven wrong. But he'll insist that he is right no matter how much you prove otherwise and no matter how much he cannot back up what he says with any shred of evidence. Admit it, Fatihah, I completely tore you to shreds on those two Bible verses.

A few non-muslims 'blocking an entrance to a mosque' (hA!) as the 'allah' of the qu'ran describes it- after the fact (suspicious) - is NO valid pretext whatsoever for attacking and slaughtering an entire tribe of innocent people, women and children included. At the very least, if this claim in the quran were true, justice should have been done on on an individual basis (apprehend the ones who actually performed the 'crime'). It remains an invalid pretext for self-defense and slaughter .

Excellent debaters and former non-muslims - such as M.A. Khan in his great and well documented book "Islamic Jihad: a Legacy of forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery" - have already refuted (in fact, torn to shreds) and debunked the 'arguments' that Muhammad and Islam acted in self-defense when they attacked, raided, and killed innocent caravans and surrounding peoples.

Fatihah loves to misquote and misinterpret those two NT Bible verses and take them completely out of context. Don't waste your time. I already proved to him over and over again beyond a reasonable doubt, in another thread, that the Jesus Christ of the NT absolutely never advocated killing and those threads do not mean Jesus Christ ever advocated killing. Ask Fatihah "if Jesus Christ advocated violence or killing in the NT, then where do Jesus Christ or His followers actually kill or commit violence??" Nowhere. Fatihah knows this full well, so he'll just keep parroting those NT versus insisting you agree that they mean what he says they do - with no proof.

Countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia confirm the real nature of Islam and their 'prophet' of doom Muhammad by doing exactly what their founder did. Kill and persecute those who do not agree with Islam.

Self defense?? Tell that to poor Asia Bibi. Let us pray for this innocent Pakistani Christian mother of children, Asia Bibi who is sentenced to death for criticizing Muhammad. So many western Muslims I've debated with on Paltalk, for example, have denied this even happens in places like Pakistan. But they can't now as this story is in the limelight right now, is documented, and a matter of public record. They are ashamed of their own Islamic Law. I would be too if I were a muslim - and get the heck out of that cult into the Light as fast a possible.

The civilized world must fight against Islam and Sharia Law with all our hearts, minds and souls - or we will all be sentenced to death for the freedom to reject Muhammad and his fake religion, like Asia Bibi. God bless.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 11:26:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Debunk the quote from jesus who said that in self defance.! Yes jesus self defance argument is more rational then muhammuds argument on self defance..!!
Unless you like to give more respect to muhammud..!!
A warrior muhammud hed to kill kids in self defance.! You don't see any problem with this.? Well its not about logic . Its about how easy you excuse terror killing..! Now after I gave you verses from quran in begining of this topic you responded with excuses..! If you "feal" excuses could debunk actual orders to kill and to teror no reason to bring more phrases of this vilant book..!

The story of muslim gov judges following orders of quoran to kill a women insulting muhammud is not debunking you..? Its showing that the verses of the quoran is not due to self defance..!: At 3/27/2011 9:20:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 7:49:52 PM, banker wrote:
It apears you persist to use your excuses for muhammuds terror instructions as a response and debunking..! Excuses is no prove and no debunking..!! Now if you want to fing where muhammud instructed to kill infidelas ? Here is judges who found it." to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and": At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.

Response: So after debunking your argument and showing that Muhammad acted in self-defense, you now state that Muhammad is unjust because a judge PaKistan ordered the death penalty to someone for insulting Muhammad and he acted according to the qur'an. Yet there is no verse in the qur'an which states the death penalty is prescribed for insulting Muhammad, nor can you prove otherwise. Thus your bogus logic is debunked yet again. On the other hand, we still see you ducking and dodging the fact that your own bible depicts Jesus as a Tyrant and unjust ruler in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. Thus it's confirmed that Muhammad was a just and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and ruthless tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 5:46:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 10:08:14 PM, banker wrote:
Bush crusade against religion of teror is against freedom of religion or a duty of a government to protect its citizens

According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"  Surah 48:29.  "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29:  PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers. Surah 47:4 says: Fa'idh? Laq?tumu Al-Ladh?na Kafar? Fa?arba Ar-Riq?bi ?attaá 'Idh? 'Athkhantum?hum Fashudd? Al-Wath?qa Fa'imm? Mann?an Ba`du Wa 'Imm? Fid?'an ?attaá Ta?a`a Al-?arbu 'Awz?rah? Dh?lika Wa Law Yash?'u All?hu L?nta?ara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`?akum Biba`?in Wa Al-Ladh?na Qutil? F? Sab?li All?hi Falan Yu?illa 'A`m?lahumwhich means Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words "in war" in brackets after the word "Unbelievers" but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text. Allah - the Pagan god: Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians.  Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua).  Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God.  Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible.  Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus", here. About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) .  Paul warned us when he wrote:  "But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" (Galatians 1:8). Since Islam's message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam.  Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins.   This condemns non-believers to die in their sins.  Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24 Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

Underneath your post.. next to the 'review' button; Check your spelling -this is the SPELLCHECK facility.. it's comepletely free and surprisingly easy to use.. thanks.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 5:51:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 5:46:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Underneath your post.. next to the 'review' button; Check your spelling -this is the SPELLCHECK facility.. it's comepletely free and surprisingly easy to use.. thanks.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:59:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/27/2011 10:54:51 PM, spiritislife wrote:
Don't waste your time with Fatihah, Banker. He only debunked what you are saying in his own mind. Many muslims are self proclaimed winners in debates no matter how badly the are proven wrong. But he'll insist that he is right no matter how much you prove otherwise and no matter how much he cannot back up what he says with any shred of evidence. Admit it, Fatihah, I completely tore you to shreds on those two Bible verses.

A few non-muslims 'blocking an entrance to a mosque' (hA!) as the 'allah' of the qu'ran describes it- after the fact (suspicious) - is NO valid pretext whatsoever for attacking and slaughtering an entire tribe of innocent people, women and children included. At the very least, if this claim in the quran were true, justice should have been done on on an individual basis (apprehend the ones who actually performed the 'crime'). It remains an invalid pretext for self-defense and slaughter .

Excellent debaters and former non-muslims - such as M.A. Khan in his great and well documented book "Islamic Jihad: a Legacy of forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery" - have already refuted (in fact, torn to shreds) and debunked the 'arguments' that Muhammad and Islam acted in self-defense when they attacked, raided, and killed innocent caravans and surrounding peoples.

Fatihah loves to misquote and misinterpret those two NT Bible verses and take them completely out of context. Don't waste your time. I already proved to him over and over again beyond a reasonable doubt, in another thread, that the Jesus Christ of the NT absolutely never advocated killing and those threads do not mean Jesus Christ ever advocated killing. Ask Fatihah "if Jesus Christ advocated violence or killing in the NT, then where do Jesus Christ or His followers actually kill or commit violence??" Nowhere. Fatihah knows this full well, so he'll just keep parroting those NT versus insisting you agree that they mean what he says they do - with no proof.

Countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia confirm the real nature of Islam and their 'prophet' of doom Muhammad by doing exactly what their founder did. Kill and persecute those who do not agree with Islam.

Self defense?? Tell that to poor Asia Bibi. Let us pray for this innocent Pakistani Christian mother of children, Asia Bibi who is sentenced to death for criticizing Muhammad. So many western Muslims I've debated with on Paltalk, for example, have denied this even happens in places like Pakistan. But they can't now as this story is in the limelight right now, is documented, and a matter of public record. They are ashamed of their own Islamic Law. I would be too if I were a muslim - and get the heck out of that cult into the Light as fast a possible.

The civilized world must fight against Islam and Sharia Law with all our hearts, minds and souls - or we will all be sentenced to death for the freedom to reject Muhammad and his fake religion, like Asia Bibi. God bless.

Response: And as expected, the punch-drunk spiritlife has decided to return after hitting the canvas too many times from the previous debates. Not unexpected, as many debators who get their arguments exposed and debunked still wish to redeem themselves despite their flawee logic. Let's just hope that it doesn't turn to tolling.

And once again, we see an attempt to demonstrate Muhammad as a ruthless and unjust killer but fail to provide a singer verse from the qur'an or sunnah to back your claim, thus proving Nothing. Meanwhile, we read from your very own bible that the Jesus depicted in your bible is against peace (Matthew 10:34) and threatens to slay those who won't follow him (Luke 19:27). Thus it is clear that Muhammad is a decent and moral person while it is the Jesus in your own bible who is the ruthless and indecent tyrant.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:07:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/27/2011 11:26:35 PM, banker wrote:
Debunk the quote from jesus who said that in self defance.! Yes jesus self defance argument is more rational then muhammuds argument on self defance..!!
Unless you like to give more respect to muhammud..!!
A warrior muhammud hed to kill kids in self defance.! You don't see any problem with this.? Well its not about logic . Its about how easy you excuse terror killing..! Now after I gave you verses from quran in begining of this topic you responded with excuses..! If you "feal" excuses could debunk actual orders to kill and to teror no reason to bring more phrases of this vilant book..!

The story of muslim gov judges following orders of quoran to kill a women insulting muhammud is not debunking you..? Its showing that the verses of the quoran is not due to self defance..!: At 3/27/2011 9:20:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 7:49:52 PM, banker wrote:
It apears you persist to use your excuses for muhammuds terror instructions as a response and debunking..! Excuses is no prove and no debunking..!! Now if you want to fing where muhammud instructed to kill infidelas ? Here is judges who found it." to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and": At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.

Response: So after debunking your argument and showing that Muhammad acted in self-defense, you now state that Muhammad is unjust because a judge PaKistan ordered the death penalty to someone for insulting Muhammad and he acted according to the qur'an. Yet there is no verse in the qur'an which states the death penalty is prescribed for insulting Muhammad, nor can you prove otherwise. Thus your bogus logic is debunked yet again. On the other hand, we still see you ducking and dodging the fact that your own bible depicts Jesus as a Tyrant and unjust ruler in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. Thus it's confirmed that Muhammad was a just and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and ruthless tyrant.

Response: Apparently, Banker's argument has been reduced to just rambling. Once again, we see his claim that Muhammad is a ruthless and unjust killer with absolutely no proof, as every verse in which he tried to prove so was debunked and shown that the verses relate to self-defense. The sad part is that his own bible says that it was Jesus who was against peace in Matthew 10:34 and stated that he would slay those who won't follow him in Luke 19:27. This it's a proven fact that Muhammad was a decent and moral person while the Jesus depicted in your very own bible is the unjust and ruthless killer.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 10:39:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My friend its amaizing how your treating your excuses as debunking..! After you fail to respond to quran text in which muhammud orders to terrorize infidels with any response other then excuses you ask me for more quotes.?

Ok let's say I am not aware of the hundreds of quotes of the terror guite knowen as quran.! Osama finds the terror verses..!!

Let's say I can't find it the iranin judges are finding in quoran orders to hang women and kids..!!

Let's say I did not find it but the pakistan judges discovered the orders to terrorize infidels and ordered.to please muhammud by beheading a infidel mother.!

Now you can ignore the pain of victims of muhammuds terror disregard the kids in chachnia,indonisia,sudan,israel,kurds, and so much more kids who got killed by the islamic hate cult..! You could adopt the confusion to help the teror jihad succeeed .or ignore your inablity to couragously admit your not able to reply..!!: At 3/28/2011 7:07:13 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 11:26:35 PM, banker wrote:
Debunk the quote from jesus who said that in self defance.! Yes jesus self defance argument is more rational then muhammuds argument on self defance..!!
Unless you like to give more respect to muhammud..!!
A warrior muhammud hed to kill kids in self defance.! You don't see any problem with this.? Well its not about logic . Its about how easy you excuse terror killing..! Now after I gave you verses from quran in begining of this topic you responded with excuses..! If you "feal" excuses could debunk actual orders to kill and to teror no reason to bring more phrases of this vilant book..!

The story of muslim gov judges following orders of quoran to kill a women insulting muhammud is not debunking you..? Its showing that the verses of the quoran is not due to self defance..!: At 3/27/2011 9:20:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 7:49:52 PM, banker wrote:
It apears you persist to use your excuses for muhammuds terror instructions as a response and debunking..! Excuses is no prove and no debunking..!! Now if you want to fing where muhammud instructed to kill infidelas ? Here is judges who found it." to see a example of the self defanse muhammud was dealing with when instructing to kill. Here is a actual story how its carried out by muslim judges following qurans orders...!....the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. Isaiah 61:3 Will you stand with us as we pray for Aasia Bibi, a Pakistani Christian and mother of five who is currently on death row in Pakistan? Aasia Bibi In 2010 Aasia Bibi, a Christian farm worker from Punjab, was falsely accused of insulting Muhammad, which is a criminal offence in Pakistan and carries a mandatory death penalty. She was prosecuted and convicted after a trial. Human rights lawyers question the impartiality and independence of the criminal proceedings that resulted in Aasia's conviction and": At 3/27/2011 6:45:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 3:50:05 PM, banker wrote:
Your reffering to your response -in which you condone muhammud for his instructing to slash troats and behead infidels with "excuses" like it was self defance.or "he was not so bad since he was not killing those who had a treaty with him" as debunking and "demonstrated". Well..! Debunked what.? Demonstrated what.? Now you accuse one whom you claim you respect with hate..! How do you compare hating to vicous murder by beheading ! And if its ok to kill women and kids for self defance..! Why can't you look for excuses for hate.? Is excuses only reserved for beheaders.?

If value of life in islam is such that terrorists could be prophats in islam your excuse is understood. However don't claim you demonstrated something or you debunked something .!!: At 3/27/2011 8:44:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/27/2011 8:15:27 AM, banker wrote:
Fatihah you did a great job by bieng courages to respond with facts.!
No lib would dear to respond as bold as muslim did.! Its just unfortunet that you have only twisted words to your disposal instead of actual facts.! How is one spared by a treaty respected? Quran only allowes sparing infidels whom you have a treaty with from beheading! That only postpones the vicous jihad to the time treaty ends.!!

Plus you compare father jesus instructions to hate to muhammuds orders to behead.?

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Furthermore, it was demonstrated from Matthew 10:34 as well as Luke 19:27 that it ie the Jesus depicted in your bible who is the unjust and brutal tyrant, making your rebuttal even more flawed. Muhammad, as demonstrated, was a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless tyrant.

Response: Yet you failed to provide any text from the qur'an or sunnah which shows Muhammad beheading anyone. Instead, the verses were proven to demonstrate that the Muslims were ordered to defend themselves, thus your argument is utterly debunked. Furthermore, we still see you dodge the fact that the Jesus depicted in your bible is the ruthless and unjust tyrant according to your bible in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. So you have no leg to stand on, as Muhammad Haa been demonstrated to act in defense while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the actual ruthless tyrant.

Response: So after debunking your argument and showing that Muhammad acted in self-defense, you now state that Muhammad is unjust because a judge PaKistan ordered the death penalty to someone for insulting Muhammad and he acted according to the qur'an. Yet there is no verse in the qur'an which states the death penalty is prescribed for insulting Muhammad, nor can you prove otherwise. Thus your bogus logic is debunked yet again. On the other hand, we still see you ducking and dodging the fact that your own bible depicts Jesus as a Tyrant and unjust ruler in Luke 19:27 and Matthew 10:34. Thus it's confirmed that Muhammad was a just and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and ruthless tyrant.

Response: Apparently, Banker's argument has been reduced to just rambling. Once again, we see his claim that Muhammad is a ruthless and unjust killer with absolutely no proof, as every verse in which he tried to prove so was debunked and shown that the verses relate to self-defense. The sad part is that his own bible says that it was Jesus who was against peace in Matthew 10:34 and stated that he would slay those who won't follow him in Luke 19:27. This it's a proven fact that Muhammad was a decent and moral person while the Jesus depicted in your very own bible is the unjust and ruthless killer.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 7:06:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/28/2011 10:39:53 PM, banker wrote:
My friend its amaizing how your treating your excuses as debunking..! After you fail to respond to quran text in which muhammud orders to terrorize infidels with any response other then excuses you ask me for more quotes.?

Ok let's say I am not aware of the hundreds of quotes of the terror guite knowen as quran.! Osama finds the terror verses..!!

Let's say I can't find it the iranin judges are finding in quoran orders to hang women and kids..!!

Let's say I did not find it but the pakistan judges discovered the orders to terrorize infidels and ordered.to please muhammud by beheading a infidel mother.!

Now you can ignore the pain of victims of muhammuds terror disregard the kids in chachnia,indonisia,sudan,israel,kurds, and so much more kids who got killed by the islamic hate cult..! You could adopt the confusion to help the teror jihad succeeed .or ignore your inablity to couragously admit your not able to reply..!!

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.

Response: The redundancy continues, as we still see you fail to produce any text from the qur'an or sunnah to support that Muhammad was an unjust killer nor disprove the verses which debunked your own argument and proved that Muhammad fought in self-defense. Thus your redundancy continues to fail.

However, when reading your own bible, we see that the Jesus depicted in your bible says that he is against peace (Matthew 10:34) and will slay those who will not follow him (Luke 19:27). Thus it has been demonstrated that Muhammad is a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and indecent tyrant.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 7:55:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some how your able to use jihad logic to blame victims of its actions for their own crime..!

After starting this topic with quotes of hate from quoran and urders to kill and slash troats..! On which you responded with rambling excuses to the effect of "warior muhhamud had to kill innocent kids on self defance...! You blame me..! How am I guilty for your innability to respond.?

Did you respond how judges claim their orders to hang kids are from quoran.? Do you know more about quoran then iran judges.? But you blame me for bieng redundent..!!

Pakistan judges claimed that their rule to behead a mother for insulting muhammud.!! Is from quoran.! Do you know more then pakistani judges about quoran.? Judges thing its self defance to kill the infidel mother.!! You accusse me for your not responding.? Your blaming muhammuds victims for cuasing muhammud to kill them that's perfect jihad.!! So you use it against me to..!! Well I am blamed for your not responding..!!: At 3/29/2011 7:06:32 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/28/2011 10:39:53 PM, banker wrote:
My friend its amaizing how your treating your excuses as debunking..! After you fail to respond to quran text in which muhammud orders to terrorize infidels with any response other then excuses you ask me for more quotes.?

Ok let's say I am not aware of the hundreds of quotes of the terror guite knowen as quran.! Osama finds the terror verses..!!

Let's say I can't find it the iranin judges are finding in quoran orders to hang women and kids..!!

Let's say I did not find it but the pakistan judges discovered the orders to terrorize infidels and ordered.to please muhammud by beheading a infidel mother.!

Now you can ignore the pain of victims of muhammuds terror disregard the kids in chachnia,indonisia,sudan,israel,kurds, and so much more kids who got killed by the islamic hate cult..! You could adopt the confusion to help the teror jihad succeeed .or ignore your inablity to couragously admit your not able to reply..!!

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.


Response: The redundancy continues, as we still see you fail to produce any text from the qur'an or sunnah to support that Muhammad was an unjust killer nor disprove the verses which debunked your own argument and proved that Muhammad fought in self-defense. Thus your redundancy continues to fail.

However, when reading your own bible, we see that the Jesus depicted in your bible says that he is against peace (Matthew 10:34) and will slay those who will not follow him (Luke 19:27). Thus it has been demonstrated that Muhammad is a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and indecent tyrant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 9:49:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 10:09:53 PM, askbob wrote:
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Fatihah
Posts: 7,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 12:07:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 7:55:27 PM, banker wrote:
Some how your able to use jihad logic to blame victims of its actions for their own crime..!

After starting this topic with quotes of hate from quoran and urders to kill and slash troats..! On which you responded with rambling excuses to the effect of "warior muhhamud had to kill innocent kids on self defance...! You blame me..! How am I guilty for your innability to respond.?

Did you respond how judges claim their orders to hang kids are from quoran.? Do you know more about quoran then iran judges.? But you blame me for bieng redundent..!!

Response: After debunking your previous argument and demonstrating that the verses in the qur'an relate to self-defense, you respond by stating that the qur'an condones a brutal Jihad when a treaty between muslims and non-Muslims end. Yet you failed to quote any verse from the qur'an stating "Muslims are allowed to start a vicious Jihad when a treaty ends", nor anything synonymous to it, thus proving nothing again. Instead, the qur'an states that there is no compulsion in religion (2:256), forbids disrespecting those who have not fought against the muslims (60:8), and clearly states in verse 8:61 that if the disbelievers incline to peace, then the Muslims must do so as well. Thus your argument of Muslims being allowed to start a war when a treaty is over is utterly debunked.


Response: The redundancy continues, as we still see you fail to produce any text from the qur'an or sunnah to support that Muhammad was an unjust killer nor disprove the verses which debunked your own argument and proved that Muhammad fought in self-defense. Thus your redundancy continues to fail.

However, when reading your own bible, we see that the Jesus depicted in your bible says that he is against peace (Matthew 10:34) and will slay those who will not follow him (Luke 19:27). Thus it has been demonstrated that Muhammad is a moral and decent person while the Jesus depicted in your bible is the unjust and indecent tyrant.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 12:08:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 9:49:06 PM, askbob wrote:
At 3/26/2011 10:09:53 PM, askbob wrote:
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos