Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Is your life miserable? Are you suffering?

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2011 3:00:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You're a terrible sinner. You live in hell. It's your own fault.

Hell isn't in the afterlife, it's right here on earth. Heaven isn't in the afterlife, it is right here on earth.

Stop for a minute, and think about why you are a miserable sack of crap. It's because you aren't doing something right. It's your own damn fault. The lies you base your life off of are screwing with yo head, yo. Examine your assumptions, and get to the bottom of things. With knowledge comes happiness.

Make sense of things, get understanding. Figure it out, yo.

Happiness is right there, you just have to get real, and keep looking. Eventually, you'll find it.

P.S. I love you all, yous mah babies.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 11:47:46 PM
Yeah, its all my fault. Nothing at all to do with a neurochemical imbalance that is the physical basis for the condition known as 'major depressive disorder' that I have suffered from my entire life, nothing at all to do with the fact I have experienced violent bigotry because of my status as a sexual minority, nothing at all to do with how many employers have broken their word that they would be there for me if I do my best for them. Nope, my misery cannot possibly have the slightest hint of a cause in any of that stuff.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 11:49:41 PM
At 3/28/2011 11:47:46 PM, PervRat wrote:
Yeah, its all my fault. Nothing at all to do with a neurochemical imbalance that is the physical basis for the condition known as 'major depressive disorder' that I have suffered from my entire life, nothing at all to do with the fact I have experienced violent bigotry because of my status as a sexual minority, nothing at all to do with how many employers have broken their word that they would be there for me if I do my best for them. Nope, my misery cannot possibly have the slightest hint of a cause in any of that stuff.

Nope. It's because you're a sinner.
Follow the word and you'll be saved!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
rarugged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 12:52:06 AM

Your fault for crawling out of your mother's uterus. Could have just curled up and neglected the cries for liberation (e.g. muscle contractions).
If Jesus came back tomorrow, a cross would be the last thing he would want to see.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 1:00:00 AM

Quit being a poosie, you can do it.

I believe in you.

You filthy sinner.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp