Total Posts:130|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where is your reason Atheists?

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 4:31:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What reason do you behold. With out God your are pointless. Useless and hopeless. Where does reason come from with out an final and judgmental end?

There is no reason for anything of anything an Atheist believes in. I can ask why and all you will say is because it just happened. 'Why' is reasons closest brother.

I hear people say its either faith or reason. There is a reason why I have faith. You nothing knowers. What do you mean by reason?
1337Hal
Posts: 182
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 4:45:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/18/2009 4:31:20 PM, GodSands wrote:
What reason do you behold. With out God your are pointless. Useless and hopeless. Where does reason come from with out an final and judgmental end?

You're right; I am pointless, useless, hopeless, at least in the great scheme of things. And so are you. We are evolved animals sitting on a rock which is orbiting a large ball of gas. However discomforting this truism is, it remains true, and me believing otherwise won't change that.

There is no reason for anything of anything an Atheist believes in. I can ask why and all you will say is because it just happened. 'Why' is reasons closest brother.

No, if you asked me why, I'd say "I don't know". This is not as shameful a position as your parents told you it was, Godsands.

I hear people say its either faith or reason. There is a reason why I have faith. You nothing knowers. What do you mean by reason?

You're right, there is indeed a reason you have faith, and I'm willing to bet a lot of money on what that reason is.
Can I ask you, Godsands, at what age did you decide to denounce the agnosticism you were born with and become a Christian? That must have been a hard decision, yeah?
Epicism
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 4:51:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I would honestly like to know peoples reasons for choosing faith. I find it amusing that most of the answers are "Because I don't want to go to hell" translation; "I'm scared not to"

Should that person be considered an actual part of that faith if the only reason he or she desires to choose faith is to avoid the consequences? This puzzles me...
"We are the kings, of evil disco." - Wayne Wells
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 5:45:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 3/18/2009 4:51:29 PM, Epicism wrote:
I would honestly like to know peoples reasons for choosing faith. I find it amusing that most of the answers are "Because I don't want to go to hell" translation; "I'm scared not to"

Should that person be considered an actual part of that faith if the only reason he or she desires to choose faith is to avoid the consequences? This puzzles me...


The reason why I have faith is because I am not God. The reason why I have faith is because I am aware that we all die. God wants us to enjoy life to the max, with the fear of death that destroys the life what God has given. I have faith in Jesus because of that reason. Not because I want God to live for me, but because I want to live for God. Live for God, live for God. It says many times in the Bible.

How I became a Christian. I already writen up why, I'll send you a message.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 5:53:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
It is not the lack of an omnipotent being which would render existence pointless, but the presence of one. If there is no omnipotent being, one lives or dies by one's own virtues, one's existence is earnable and an end in itself. If there is, on the contrary, one's existence depends on the random, meaningless, unmotivated whim of a mad tyrant.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 5:54:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
was brought up by my mother. She became a Christian when I was about three, and from there I and my two other brothers went to church. I had faith God existed from as far as I can remember, but I did not understand Christianity.

We would prey at the table and before bed. My older brother, Ben was very bold and teterment. That at a age of six or seven he would stand up infront of 100 or more people and prey out loud. I would not, I did not have that currage he had. My younger brother Alex, would come to church but he did not understand anything, like most young chrildren. My two brothers are not longer Christian, Ben is now 20 and Alex is now 15.

Years later once I was old enough to go out and drink. I drank, and all the teaching of Christianity left me, I claimed still to be a Christian I said I was, on such webs sites like Bebo and Myspace. However I was not a Christian at all, I was a drunkared, I cursed, used God's name in vanity, lusted etc... where as I would say I was a good person. I believed in evolution and the big bang. I never told any other person about my faith. I had no idea how valuable life is. I abused life, I was on the throne instead of Christ. I never really preyed at all. But within a time span of five to ten minutes my life flipped around utterly.

I was at my computer, same as now. I had been watching Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's street evangelism or open air preaching on Youtube. They told me in an easy way that if I do not repent I will pending for hell. I acknowledged that I was an corrupt and evil person, who was missing someting vital. I had also been watching Dr Kent Hovinds two and some times more long hour clips on why evolution is a shamble. For I have lost how long I watched these for, but it did not take long before I bursted into tears and nelt down on my knees, looking up as if I was looking at God. The most increadible feeling of joy and happyness entered into me. At that very point the believe of evolution and the big bang just was destroyed, I knew that evolution and the big bang never happened. As the Holy Spirit was in me, I simply said, "Where have I been God?" To go back to my old life would be worse than entering hell, I hated my old life. I thanked God and I was changed, God's existence became clear and I knew it.

The next morning I ran to church, I was alittle late however when it was time for people to come up front, I stood and walked to the ulta. I spoke on evolution, in saying it never happened. Two other individuals thought otherwise. After the servise I cried all morning, and gave my life to Christ.

That same week I went out into town and evangelised to the public, I said, "People need to know, otherwise they will have eternal suffering in hell" I stamped my foot in frustration. At times I spoke to groups of ten people about my faith. My wants for money vanished and Jesus was my throne.

Eight months on I evangelise at college, to pupiles on a Wednesday and a Thursday, for three hours every week. I just recently spoken to a homeless man named Wane, I invited him to my church on any Sunday to get him saved. My life here forth will remain God's, I own God everything. I need God and Jesus the Holy Spirit. And it is my job to help bring people to Christ, to know God personaily. Amen to God, my heavenly Father.

Yeah I decided to become a Christian because Jesus is and the only ever chance you will get. I say chance because you can become a Christian then fall away again. Maybe because you are going through a really difficult time in your life, you may deside to drink and forget about your strong faith you once had.

It would be wisdom packed to engage in the Love of Christ.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 5:55:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I try to understand where a person's strengths and weaknesses are. I'm sure you know that I'm a very fair judge in comparison to others who have been bashing you. After our debate, Godsands, I had to come to a very upsetting conclusion.

I don't think you'll be very happy here.

Don't get me wrong, I would very much like you to stay, and so would many others. But for all the wrong reasons. The problem is, you are trying to accomplish something, and so long as you stay here in the state that you are, it will not be done.

You have severe and distressing confusion about everything scientific. From your positions on the dimensions of space and time to the mechanics and intricacies of evolutionary theory. I have spent a lot of time looking over your debates and at the beginning, I thought your complete and total confusion was due to an inability to express your understanding due to extraneous information.

This is why I challenged you to a debate with a character limit. It would force you to focus. As the debate went on, it became more and more apparent that your problem is simply that you have little to no understanding of any of the scientific issues you try to use against science. In fact, you lack the principles taught in the most elementary of science classes, and whatever facts you *do* know, you jumble and manipulate because instead of critical thinking, you force out a conclusion that validates your faith. That is not how science works. That is not how FAITH works.

I know you see this to be some Holy cause, but God has given you a gift to be used for a different purpose. I have no doubt that in theological issues, you will reign supreme. But please, enough is enough of your rants on evolution. Your perseverance will not be rewarded because you are clearly going against God's wishes.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:01:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"I had also been watching Dr Kent Hovinds"

Okay, no more nice-Kleptin.

I actually insulted the believers of "Dr. Dino" as a joke earlier, not knowing that GodSands could actually believe his garbage.

How you would view a Satanist, Godsands, is how I would view anyone who believes "Dr." Kent Hovind. Let me assure you that I myself have better credentials than that fraud. And no, I'm not denouncing him as a fraud because he disagrees with me. I'm denouncing him as a fraud because the entire scientific community, and several scientific CHRISTIAN communities view him as a fraud.

The only people who can be swayed by Kent Hovind are the most ignorant of the ignorant. There are plenty of Christian speakers out there who know their science in some manner, and who also argue against evolution. Any one of them is better than Kent Hovind.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
crackofdawn_Jr
Posts: 1,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:03:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Who is Kent Hovind?
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:04:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 3/18/2009 5:53:35 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
It is not the lack of an omnipotent being which would render existence pointless, but the presence of one. If there is no omnipotent being, one lives or dies by one's own virtues, one's existence is earnable and an end in itself. If there is, on the contrary, one's existence depends on the random, meaningless, unmotivated whim of a mad tyrant.

What do you mean when one says unlimitted in power. I mean above all else. Able to do all good. Not to save these poor Athiest with a lazy back bone. And call out "Come save us, show us you are real because my way is easier at the moment, only when I see you God can I believe and know you. My mind can not ulter consistently alone, I am too unable, my existence is too consists of what I like. So it will be, my beliefs will follow."
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:17:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
ENGLISH ************! Do you speak it? :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:18:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/18/2009 6:03:49 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
Who is Kent Hovind?

Kent Hovind is a religious man who makes and sells "lectures" on why evolution is false. He received a fake education degree from a fake school, and started his own school and line of books.

The problem was, he did this only to capitalize on idiots who believed him, and got caught by the government withholding millions worth of taxes. He's in jail now.

He is a very charismatic speaker and a very skilled speaker, I have studied his debate tactics to learn ways to effectively silence an opponent, diminish a point, mislead the audience, etc. all without saying anything truthful. In essence, he is a great swindler. There are several hosted debates where he "makes a fool out of" many experts in the field. That's because the people who know Evolution either know enough to make debating useless, or write better than they speak.

Have Kent Hovind debate someone on debate.org by text, he will look like a complete and total moron. Transcripts of his speeches reveal that he's a total idiot with absolutely no idea of what he is talking about. What the video though, and you'll start believing him.

It's a nice trick, but it only works on the dumbest people in the country. Most Christians don't even believe him.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:25:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
My last post went for all. Get up off of the backs of scientists who tell lies. Even doctors do. And explore your own self. Explore who you are. Not who people say and think you are. Annoying, you act just like primates. Clinging on to trees like you do to scientists. I cling on to God. And if not I am doing pretty well for my self. No God is my ancor.

Kent Hovind is a great scientist. All creation scientists do is reverse the reversable. Once it is back again to normal it will remain. Mistakes are the best teaches, Evolution would have been s mistake. You can say people like Kent Hovint are making a mistake but this is what makes something a belief. At least we claim God is a belief on a univeral scale, however God is known in the hearts of those you accept. Not turn away. All you people see is the backs of scientists heads who are liars. Like we all are.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:40:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"My last post went for all. Get up off of the backs of scientists who tell lies. Even doctors do. And explore your own self. Explore who you are. Not who people say and think you are. Annoying, you act just like primates. Clinging on to trees like you do to scientists. I cling on to God. And if not I am doing pretty well for my self. No God is my ancor."

I don't insult Christians, why do you insult Scientists? You must have some hurt feelings.

"Kent Hovind is a great scientist."

Kent Hovind is not a great *anything*. Unless you tag the words "big A-hole" to the end of it. Hovind doesn't do his own research. When other Creationist scientists look at Kent Hovind in shame, then you know it's bad.

"You can say people like Kent Hovint are making a mistake but this is what makes something a belief."

No, I can use Kent Hovind's own beliefs to show that his own beliefs are a mistake. The problem is that once someone does it, he changes his beliefs.

"At least we claim God is a belief on a univeral scale, however God is known in the hearts of those you accept. Not turn away. All you people see is the backs of scientists heads who are liars. Like we all are."

Sounds like vague, pseudo-philosophical garbage. Do you even know what you're talking about, or do you just like putting pretty words together and hope that they sound right?

Kent Hovind doesn't practice science. He never did. There are Scientists, there are Christians, there are Christian scientists. Kent Hovind is none of the above. He's a Christian idiot. And if you had anything more than an elementary school knowledge of anything scientific, you'd know that.

You have no credentials. You've taken no science courses. That's not the worst part. You don't even know how to self-educate properly. Can you please give me one reason why we should trust anything you say about evolution?

I can trust you if you're talking about God, but you demonstrate absolutely no proficiency with the basics of science. If only there were a censor tool on firefox. One that deletes any text you write where you pretend to know science. That would make reading what you say a lot easier :(
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
1337Hal
Posts: 182
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:46:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/18/2009 6:25:40 PM, GodSands wrote:
My last post went for all. Get up off of the backs of scientists who tell lies. Even doctors do. And explore your own self. Explore who you are. Not who people say and think you are. Annoying, you act just like primates. Clinging on to trees like you do to scientists. I cling on to God. And if not I am doing pretty well for my self. No God is my ancor.

Kent Hovind is a great scientist. All creation scientists do is reverse the reversable. Once it is back again to normal it will remain. Mistakes are the best teaches, Evolution would have been s mistake. You can say people like Kent Hovint are making a mistake but this is what makes something a belief. At least we claim God is a belief on a univeral scale, however God is known in the hearts of those you accept. Not turn away. All you people see is the backs of scientists heads who are liars. Like we all are.

Alright, I'm starting to suspect this guy is a troll taking us all for idiots. Anyone disagree? NOBODY could believe the stuff this guy believes, even with the help of a childhood of brainwashing.
Spaghettim0nst3r
Posts: 366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2009 6:50:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Where does reason come from with out an final and judgmental end?

Reason doesn't "come from" or "arise from" anywhere, it is a faculty of human existence that one may or may not exercise.

I can ask why and all you will say is because it just happened.

Not that it "just happened" but that it "just is."
Reason is a fact of reality.

I hear people say its either faith or reason. There is a reason why I have faith.

There are a lot of "reasons" you pretend to have "faith" but the things that you have faith in are ultimately unknowns... unlike the reasons you have faith, those are at least explorable.

What do you mean by reason?

http://aynrandlexicon.com...

"Reason integrates man's perceptions by means of forming abstractions or conceptions, thus raising man's knowledge from the perceptual level, which he shares with animals, to the conceptual level, which he alone can reach. The method which reason employs in this process is logic—and logic is the art of non-contradictory identification."

"The senses, concepts, logic: these are the elements of man's rational faculty—its start, its form, its method. In essence, "follow reason" means: base knowledge on observation; form concepts according to the actual (measurable) relationships among concretes; use concepts according to the rules of logic (ultimately, the Law of Identity). Since each of these elements is based on the facts of reality, the conclusions reached by a process of reason are objective."

"Reason is man's tool of knowledge, the faculty that enables him to perceive the facts of reality. To act rationally means to act in accordance with the facts of reality. Emotions are not tools of cognition. What you feel tells you nothing about the facts; it merely tells you something about your estimate of the facts. Emotions are the result of your value judgments; they are caused by your basic premises, which you may hold consciously or subconsciously, which may be right or wrong."

That is what I mean by reason.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/18/2009 6:03:49 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
Who is Kent Hovind?

Dr Kent Hovind RULES.. He's been making mincemeat of evolutionists in debates for years. His family run a creationist theme park (Sure it's all kinda tacky but what isn't in the states?) down in Florida.
He is currently serving a 10 year sentence for tax evasion. He claims the authorities are persecuting him etc and I'm sure there's an element of truth in this but, bottom line, he messed up.
His 'seminars' are the best viewing on you-tube.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 7:04:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/18/2009 6:03:49 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:
Who is Kent Hovind?

Dr Kent Hovind RULES.. He's been making mincemeat of evolutionists in debates for years.

Are you aware that among professors and distinguished academics, the act of participating in a debate with Kent Hovind is considered a career killer? Not because they'll lose, but because it's so unbelievably embarrassing to even bring yourself *down* to the level of someone so uneducated.

Only the so-so Evolutionists debate with him, and even though they know more, Hovind manages to win debates based on popularity, sneaky wordplay, and all sorts of logical fallacies based on untruths.

I can respect a Christian, I can respect a Creationist. Hell, I can even respect fundamentalists who believe the world was created in 7 days.

I *cannot* give an ounce of respect to anyone who thinks that Dr. Dino is anything more than a complete and total retard.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 7:14:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/18/2009 6:46:57 PM, 1337Hal wrote:
At 3/18/2009 6:25:40 PM, GodSands wrote:
My last post went for all. Get up off of the backs of scientists who tell lies. Even doctors do. And explore your own self. Explore who you are. Not who people say and think you are. Annoying, you act just like primates. Clinging on to trees like you do to scientists. I cling on to God. And if not I am doing pretty well for my self. No God is my ancor.

Kent Hovind is a great scientist. All creation scientists do is reverse the reversable. Once it is back again to normal it will remain. Mistakes are the best teaches, Evolution would have been s mistake. You can say people like Kent Hovint are making a mistake but this is what makes something a belief. At least we claim God is a belief on a univeral scale, however God is known in the hearts of those you accept. Not turn away. All you people see is the backs of scientists heads who are liars. Like we all are.

Alright, I'm starting to suspect this guy is a troll taking us all for idiots. Anyone disagree? NOBODY could believe the stuff this guy believes, even with the help of a childhood of brainwashing.

While, there's always DAMATOCO...
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 10:26:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>

Well I really don't know how to answer the seriously considered intellectual formulation that Hovind is a 'retard'..
Hovind has a degree from the University of LIFE and honours and distinction from the school of hard knocks! The ONLY reason people won't debate him is coz the've got NOTHING but lies..
The Cross.. the Cross.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 10:49:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 10:26:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>

Well I really don't know how to answer the seriously considered intellectual formulation that Hovind is a 'retard'..
Hovind has a degree from the University of LIFE and honours and distinction from the school of hard knocks! The ONLY reason people won't debate him is coz the've got NOTHING but lies..

Fake degree and fake school. The ONLY reason people won't debate is because he got NOTHING but lies.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 10:57:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 10:49:13 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 3/19/2009 10:26:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>

Well I really don't know how to answer the seriously considered intellectual formulation that Hovind is a 'retard'..
Hovind has a degree from the University of LIFE and honours and distinction from the school of hard knocks! The ONLY reason people won't debate him is coz the've got NOTHING but lies..

Fake degree and fake school. The ONLY reason people won't debate is because he got NOTHING but lies.

They were both euphemisms.. I have scripture for you..

You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the One who calls you.
GALATIANS 5:7+8
The Cross.. the Cross.
DiablosChaosBroker
Posts: 1,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 12:17:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 10:57:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 10:49:13 AM, DiablosChaosBroker wrote:
At 3/19/2009 10:26:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>

Well I really don't know how to answer the seriously considered intellectual formulation that Hovind is a 'retard'..
Hovind has a degree from the University of LIFE and honours and distinction from the school of hard knocks! The ONLY reason people won't debate him is coz the've got NOTHING but lies..

Fake degree and fake school. The ONLY reason people won't debate is because he got NOTHING but lies.

They were both euphemisms.. I have scripture for you..

You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the One who calls you.
GALATIANS 5:7+8

Why do you use only Christian scripture and not Islam, Judaism, Buddhist, Shinto, or any other religion scripture?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 1:28:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 10:26:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:16:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 3/19/2009 7:11:47 AM, s0m31john wrote:
Kleptin, you're insulting retards with that comment.

Ahhh, yes. Retards aren't retarded by their own choice. Kent Hovind is >.>

Well I really don't know how to answer the seriously considered intellectual formulation that Hovind is a 'retard'..
Hovind has a degree from the University of LIFE and honours and distinction from the school of hard knocks! The ONLY reason people won't debate him is coz the've got NOTHING but lies..

If he were converting people with his life experience, I would greatly respect him. I have great respect for deeply religious people, as well as for religious leaders. Hovind, however, is a fake. He uses fake science and is one of the most ignorant people ever to speak on the topic of evolution.

This is the sole reason I hate and despise him. He makes Christian scientists ashamed to be associated with him. He may be a great evangelist, but he can't be considered a scientist or a scientific expert.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 4:20:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
He is currently serving a 10 year sentence for tax evasion. He claims the authorities are persecuting him etc and I'm sure there's an element of truth in this but, bottom line, he messed up.
Not just tax evasion. He was convicted of tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and structuring cash transactions. And there is a little difference between 'messing up' and getting convicted of 58 federal counts. Furthermore I myself am a Christian and think Kent Hovind to be a complete moron. Ok he's so bad that I consider myself to be better and I'm only 14.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 4:27:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 4:20:54 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
At 3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
He is currently serving a 10 year sentence for tax evasion. He claims the authorities are persecuting him etc and I'm sure there's an element of truth in this but, bottom line, he messed up.
Not just tax evasion. He was convicted of tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and structuring cash transactions. And there is a little difference between 'messing up' and getting convicted of 58 federal counts. Furthermore I myself am a Christian and think Kent Hovind to be a complete moron. Ok he's so bad that I consider myself to be better and I'm only 14.

So WHY on your profile under 'religion' does it say 'not saying' ?
I stand with Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of the sovereign Creator of ALL.
Jesus says that whoever is embarrassed of Him, He will be embarrassed of them 'before the angels on judgement day'..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 4:30:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/19/2009 4:27:57 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 3/19/2009 4:20:54 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
At 3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
He is currently serving a 10 year sentence for tax evasion. He claims the authorities are persecuting him etc and I'm sure there's an element of truth in this but, bottom line, he messed up.
Not just tax evasion. He was convicted of tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and structuring cash transactions. And there is a little difference between 'messing up' and getting convicted of 58 federal counts. Furthermore I myself am a Christian and think Kent Hovind to be a complete moron. Ok he's so bad that I consider myself to be better and I'm only 14.

So WHY on your profile under 'religion' does it say 'not saying' ?
I stand with Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of the sovereign Creator of ALL.
Jesus says that whoever is embarrassed of Him, He will be embarrassed of them 'before the angels on judgement day'..

Kent Hovind is not Jesus.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2009 4:32:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 3/19/2009 4:20:54 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
At 3/19/2009 12:36:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
He is currently serving a 10 year sentence for tax evasion. He claims the authorities are persecuting him etc and I'm sure there's an element of truth in this but, bottom line, he messed up.
Not just tax evasion. He was convicted of tax offenses, obstructing federal agents and structuring cash transactions. And there is a little difference between 'messing up' and getting convicted of 58 federal counts. Furthermore I myself am a Christian and think Kent Hovind to be a complete moron. Ok he's so bad that I consider myself to be better and I'm only 14.


You hate Dr Hovind because he scattered the dead soul out of you. No other leader is like him. He is only a thrate to evolution. So you hate him. Because evolution is a rest room for all your sins which are made gulit free. Why not accept Jesus and become guilt free than, you know the truth, and you will know if there is a God or not. Try it, see what happenes, if you become a true Christian and do not like it, change back. I have been where you have been, and I hated the life I had. I felt like dirt, nothingness. Compared to something I can only explain being God. My concious tells me this is where I belong, I am walking home.