Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Im glad that Im not an Atheist ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 10:43:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
That is what I said, when I woke up this morning. I am glad that I am not
misguided. I am glad that I am not lacking in spirituality. I am glad that I am
not brainwashed by secular ideology and anti religious propaganda.
I cannot imagine what it is like to be so shallow, distant, and spiritually challenged.
Of course, I know that if I were, my life would be of zero substance, and I would
just be here existing here on Earth with no real purpose at all, other than to only exist just
because. Now how lame is that. I am so glad that I am not an Atheist.
What do you think.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 10:51:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
cool story, bro
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 10:56:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 10:43:03 AM, interrogator wrote:
That is what I said, when I woke up this morning. I am glad that I am not
misguided. I am glad that I am lacking in spirituality. I am glad that I am
not brainwashed by religious ideology and anti-secular propaganda.
I cannot imagine what it is like to be so shallow, distant, and spiritually challenged.
Of course, I know that if I were, my life would be of zero substance, and I would
just be here existing here on Earth with no real purpose at all, other than to only exist just
because. Now how lame is that. I am so glad that I am not a theist.
What do you think.

Good for you!
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 11:13:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 10:51:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
cool story, bro

This
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 11:25:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/29/2011 10:43:03 AM, interrogator wrote:
That is what I said, when I woke up this morning. I am glad that I am not
misguided. I am glad that I am not lacking in spirituality. I am glad that I am
not brainwashed by secular ideology and anti religious propaganda.
I cannot imagine what it is like to be so shallow, distant, and spiritually challenged.
Of course, I know that if I were, my life would be of zero substance, and I would
just be here existing here on Earth with no real purpose at all, other than to only exist just
because. Now how lame is that.
I am so glad that I am not an Atheist.
What do you think.

That's weird. Whenever I wake up in the morning I am glad that I do non base my entire life on wishful thinking and outdated fairy tales. I am gad that I can look the objectively meaningless world in the face and not run away to hide beind some bronze-age myth. I guess we're not that different.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 11:30:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What purpose does Christianity really give you? You were put on this earth to praise God and your real life comes after death :/ Fun.
Randall999
Posts: 85
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2011 11:39:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have never been happier since switching from religion (christianity) to atheism. No more dogma, I can be a free thinker. No more omniscient voyeur watching my every move, deciding whether I am good or not, or to send me trials. I have Sunday mornings and more, free to pursue creative pursuits, or just enjoy coffee and a good book, or go hiking. I am free to delve deeper into philosophical ideas, question, and worship the wonder of existence and the universe. And I cherish more than ever loved ones whom I know I can not ignore in this life, because this is it, I will not be with them in some faery tale wishful thinking Neverland.