Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

islam crime cult blam the victims

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 6:43:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM, banker wrote:
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.

Response: None of which is in the qur'an or sunnah, nor can you prove otherwise,thus proving nothing as usual. And if such logic is true, then according to your logic, your bible is and Christian religion is immoral and indecent as well due to the countless rapes and molestation of children by preachers, thus you've just disproved your own religion.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 7:13:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Its interesting how creative the ones who feal its more important to debate the book so many criminals site as their motive for their crime then to debate how to save the victoms from islam..?? I see your not responding to my points so its possible your not comperhanding.!! Could it be your not comperhanding quoran niether..? why is it your just lieng.! , taqiyya is bascially a Muslim decree to lie to .: At 3/30/2011 6:43:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM, banker wrote:
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.

Response: None of which is in the qur'an or sunnah, nor can you prove otherwise,thus proving nothing as usual. And if such logic is true, then according to your logic, your bible is and Christian religion is immoral and indecent as well due to the countless rapes and molestation of children by preachers, thus you've just disproved your own religion.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2011 7:28:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/30/2011 7:13:26 PM, banker wrote:
Its interesting how creative the ones who feal its more important to debate the book so many criminals site as their motive for their crime then to debate how to save the victoms from islam..?? I see your not responding to my points so its possible your not comperhanding.!! Could it be your not comperhanding quoran niether..? why is it your just lieng.! , taqiyya is bascially a Muslim decree to lie to .: At 3/30/2011 6:43:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM, banker wrote:
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.

Response: None of which is in the qur'an or sunnah, nor can you prove otherwise,thus proving nothing as usual. And if such logic is true, then according to your logic, your bible is and Christian religion is immoral and indecent as well due to the countless rapes and molestation of children by preachers, thus you've just disproved your own religion.

Response: Still dodging to respond to the criminal depiction of Jesus in your own bible, as we see the him speaking against peace in Matthew 10:34 and threatening to slay those who won't follow him in Luke 19:27. Nothing of what you stated above is in the qur'an so as usual, your argument is pointless and proves nothing. Yet the depiction of Jesus as a indecent tyrant is actually in your bible, thus you have no leg to stand on. And when we consider the countless number of preachers guilty of rape and molestation of innocent children, your argument only gets further debunked.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 5:14:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM, banker wrote:
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that this world AINT FAIR?

Matthew 5:43-45 (New International Version, ©2011)
"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.' 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
The Cross.. the Cross.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 5:44:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Your demonstration of the use of taqiyya is bascially a Muslim decree to lie to" is great and there is no need for me to stop you from proving to all your criminal mind set.!

Any one is aware that despite some priest disobayed christianity by molesting kids it was not ever claimed that the molastation was orderd by god..! However when holy valanteers following the bible gave away their life to save victims of islam in afghaniston got killed by muslims following orders of quoran.!! It was the hate culd actions and a full display of islam in action..! Also any one should look up the words he claims are orders of jesus to slay trouthes,or treatening to do so..! Its good to see how a good muslim is using tools of quran and enjoy his demonstration of its values..!! " taqiyya is bascially a Muslim decree to lie to": At 3/30/2011 7:28:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/30/2011 7:13:26 PM, banker wrote:
Its interesting how creative the ones who feal its more important to debate the book so many criminals site as their motive for their crime then to debate how to save the victoms from islam..?? I see your not responding to my points so its possible your not comperhanding.!! Could it be your not comperhanding quoran niether..? why is it your just lieng.! , taqiyya is bascially a Muslim decree to lie to .: At 3/30/2011 6:43:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/30/2011 5:42:50 AM, banker wrote:
Where the curve ? How are things so contradicting?
All questions are there becuase some are not aware that islam is not against lies..!
To understand islam its best if not viewd as a religion..! Its a cult..! Islams pray on the weak ! Its contempt for women!!
Its educating hate and vicous killing.!

How is it fair to compare its victims to it by calling it a religion.?

Here is a story on a women arrested for bieng raped.?
Bizzare.? Only if you are not aware of crime cults..!
Iman Al-Obeidi, bottom right, is grabbed by Libyan government minders in a Tripoli hotel as a journalist attempts to protect her. NBC, msnbc.com and news services A Libyan lawyer who claimed she was raped by troops loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi is being sued by the four men under investigation, Libya's main government spokesman said Tuesday. Moussa Ibrahim told NBC News that the men were filing a defamation case against Iman al-Obeidi, who made headlines when she went to a Tripoli hotel used by Western journalists to tell them about the alleged attack. She was bundled away by government minders despite efforts by journalists to protect her. Ibrahim said the four men had been arrested in connection with the allegations. "I heard that the attorney-general brought her in for questioning because she is now not just the accuser, she is the accused. There is a case against her," Ibrahim told journalists earlier, Sky News reported. He claimed al-Obeidi had "not come up with anything substantial." "She says four people kidnapped and raped her, one of them is the son of someone in the state. That is hardly political, the son of someone in the state is a human being," Ibrahim said, according to Sky. "Now the four guys are having a case filed against her because instead of going to a police station and filing a case against them she went to the media and exposed their names," he added. "Now their honor is tainted, their families black-named and this in the Islamic law is a very grave offense." Sky News reported she was facing possible criminal charges, but Ibrahim told NBC News that she had not been charged by the government. Held hostage? Al-Obeidi's parents said in interviews on Al-Jazeera TV aired Monday that their daughter was being held hostage at the Libyan leader's compound in Tripoli, countering government claims that she had been set free after the hotel incident. They also denied allegations by Ibrahim that al-Obeidi was a prostitute. The parents said al-Obeidi was a lawyer and that she was now being held at Gadhafi's compound in Bab Al-Aziziya in the capital. It was unclear where the parents spoke from and Al-Jazeera did not provide their names. "I don't feel ashamed, instead my head is up high," the mother told Al-Jazeera, saying her daughter "broke the barrier that no other man could break" by coming forward about her rape.

Response: None of which is in the qur'an or sunnah, nor can you prove otherwise,thus proving nothing as usual. And if such logic is true, then according to your logic, your bible is and Christian religion is immoral and indecent as well due to the countless rapes and molestation of children by preachers, thus you've just disproved your own religion.

Response: Still dodging to respond to the criminal depiction of Jesus in your own bible, as we see the him speaking against peace in Matthew 10:34 and threatening to slay those who won't follow him in Luke 19:27. Nothing of what you stated above is in the qur'an so as usual, your argument is pointless and proves nothing. Yet the depiction of Jesus as a indecent tyrant is actually in your bible, thus you have no leg to stand on. And when we consider the countless number of preachers guilty of rape and molestation of innocent children, your argument only gets further debunked.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable