Jump to topic:

Theists will never see the face of God. Giggl

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 6:54:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Theists will never see the face of God. Giggle.

As a religionist of sorts, Gnostic Christian with a touch of Deist, I have to sometimes have a giggle at the position that believers in Bible God take.

Especially their more immoral positions as they accept Gods reasons for murdering or to them, just justly killing humans.

It is not funny but I giggle out of sadness for theists lack of thought and morals.

At the same time as I fight my own camp for their more bizarre thinking, I am attacked by atheists who see me as just as delusional as those who follow Bible God. I am in a rather unique position as you can see.

Having said that, I think all theists, especially those of the Abrahamic cults, Christians, Catholics and Muslims, need to chill a bit and not take religion so seriously. By doing so, you just make yourselves the laughing stock of the world. Laughter is good so I would like to share some with my fellow theist and atheist adversaries.

Those who follow Bible God, Christians, Catholics and Muslims, cannot ever tell what he looks like because of their vantage point.

http://i845.photobucket.com...

Those who follow Bible God seem to go against the precedent set by nature and are thus acting un-naturally.
The God of any animal is one of it's own.
The God of ants is an ant.
The God of lions is a lion.
It follows then that the God of men should be a man.
No other animal, other than man, has taken the notion that it's God should be some alien or an entity of other than it's own kind.

http://imgur.com...

As to Muslims, their fundamentalists have worked hard in killing those who would make fun of their particular God Allah and his prophet Mohamed and in the real world, I would perhaps refrain from jokes but in the anonymity of this place, I cannot help myself so I offer a picture of Mohamed as he would appear today.

In the voice of Achmed the terrorist, I beg you. Don't kill me.

Regards
DL
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 7:02:29 PM
At 4/4/2011 6:54:09 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Theists will never see the face of God. Giggle.:

How do you presume to prove that?

Especially their more immoral positions as they accept Gods reasons for murdering or to them, just justly killing humans.:

Morality is subjective. If it isn't then you have the task of figuring out who assigned it.

It is not funny but I giggle out of sadness for theists lack of thought and morals.:

Good thing you're not all sanctimonious about it.

At the same time as I fight my own camp for their more bizarre thinking, I am attacked by atheists who see me as just as delusional as those who follow Bible God. I am in a rather unique position as you can see.:

Wow, you're so unique! Can I give you a hand job, please!

Having said that, I think all theists, especially those of the Abrahamic cults, Christians, Catholics and Muslims, need to chill a bit and not take religion so seriously.:

And yet here you are, taking it seriously.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 7:14:23 PM
Deluded? Maybe, but most of the stuff I've heard from you is just flat out ignorant and shallow minded. You do well to perpetuate the arrogant atheist stereotype due to your perceived lack of interest when it comes to actually understanding what it is you are denouncing.

Basically, you come across as a product of propaganda rather than someone who has genuinely thought out their beliefs.

No one here is against you to my knowledge, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you are probably a dipsh!t.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 7:09:09 AM
At 4/4/2011 7:14:23 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Deluded? Maybe, but most of the stuff I've heard from you is just flat out ignorant and shallow minded. You do well to perpetuate the arrogant atheist stereotype due to your perceived lack of interest when it comes to actually understanding what it is you are denouncing.

Basically, you come across as a product of propaganda rather than someone who has genuinely thought out their beliefs.

No one here is against you to my knowledge, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you are probably a dipsh!t.

And you have genuinely thought out your beliefs and conclude that magic and miracles are real and God's perfect plan is to have his son murdered.

Who's the fool?

Regards
DL
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 7:29:10 AM
At 4/5/2011 7:09:09 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

And you have genuinely thought out your beliefs and conclude that magic and miracles are real and God's perfect plan is to have his son murdered.

Who's the fool?

Eh? Since the person you're addressing is not in fact a Christian, it seems that in this instance the fool is you.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:27:04 AM
At 4/4/2011 6:54:09 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Theists will never see the face of God. Giggle.

As a religionist of sorts, Gnostic Christian with a touch of Deist, I have to sometimes have a giggle at the position that believers in Bible God take.

Especially their more immoral positions as they accept Gods reasons for murdering or to them, just justly killing humans.

It is not funny but I giggle out of sadness for theists lack of thought and morals.

At the same time as I fight my own camp for their more bizarre thinking, I am attacked by atheists who see me as just as delusional as those who follow Bible God. I am in a rather unique position as you can see.

Having said that, I think all theists, especially those of the Abrahamic cults, Christians, Catholics and Muslims, need to chill a bit and not take religion so seriously. By doing so, you just make yourselves the laughing stock of the world. Laughter is good so I would like to share some with my fellow theist and atheist adversaries.

Those who follow Bible God, Christians, Catholics and Muslims, cannot ever tell what he looks like because of their vantage point.

http://i845.photobucket.com...

Those who follow Bible God seem to go against the precedent set by nature and are thus acting un-naturally.
The God of any animal is one of it's own.
The God of ants is an ant.
The God of lions is a lion.
It follows then that the God of men should be a man.
No other animal, other than man, has taken the notion that it's God should be some alien or an entity of other than it's own kind.

As to Muslims, their fundamentalists have worked hard in killing those who would make fun of their particular God Allah and his prophet Mohamed and in the real world, I would perhaps refrain from jokes but in the anonymity of this place, I cannot help myself so I offer a picture of Mohamed as he would appear today.

In the voice of Achmed the terrorist, I beg you. Don't kill me.

Regards
DL

No, the God of ants and lions etc is exactly the same as our God, who is NOT a man.. His Son is a Man!
The Cross.. the Cross.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:02:12 AM
At 4/6/2011 5:27:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 4/4/2011 6:54:09 PM, :
No, the God of ants and lions etc is exactly the same as our God, who is NOT a man.. His Son is a Man!

His bastard son is a chimera half breed born of bestiality if God is not of our species.

Regards
DL
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:19:56 AM
At 4/5/2011 7:09:09 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Who's the fool?

Regards
DL

Magic is very real, just not in the way that you think it is. Magic deals with exploiting people's beliefs to achieve some type of result(i.e. a change in their mental state, or schmucking them into giving them money). It can be indistinguishable from charisma, and it can even be exercised in a religious type ritual. Religion is in fact the result of chaos magic. Most salesmen, holy men, psychics, and stage magicians are practitioners of chaos magic without even realizing it.

Miracles are real yo. Fuggin magnets, how do they work?

Well, if you are refering to Jesus as the "Son of God", then yeah, people did call him that.. and since he was murdered, I guess you can say that it was in God's "perfect" plan, if there is such a thing.

Sure, I guess by some giant stretch, I can believe all that stuff.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2011 5:23:08 AM
We are made in God's image, but since the fall we reflect the enemy rather than the Father..

hence the PERFECT image of God, His Son Jesus Christ had to come and shine His light on us.. BUT:

John 3:19
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2011 9:15:47 AM
At 4/12/2011 5:23:08 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
We are made in God's image, but since the fall we reflect the enemy rather than the Father..

hence the PERFECT image of God, His Son Jesus Christ had to come and shine His light on us.. BUT:

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Fall? Who fell? I thought the human race was getting better.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2011 11:58:40 AM
At 4/12/2011 5:23:08 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Strange how the Hebrews and Jews, those who wrote of Eden and the O T, thought it was our elevation and not our fall.

How can becoming as Gods and knowing good and evil be a fall?

Regards
DL