Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

how different is extream islam from moderate?

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 5:12:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well let's see if what some claiming islam is peace in english will say the same in arabic?

Ali Gomaa, the grand mufti of Egypt, the highest Muslim religious authority in the world, supports murdering non-Muslims. In the daily Al Ahram (April 7, 2008), he said, "Muslims must kill non-believers wherever they are unless they convert to Islam." He also compares non-Muslims to apes and pigs. Source Muhammad Sayyid Al Tantawi, president of Al Azhar University (the most prominent and authoritative institute of Islamic jurisprudence in the world) also approves of killing and maiming Christians, Jews, and other infidels. He added, "This is not my personal view. This what the Shari'a Law says, the law of Allah, the only valid law on the earth." Source Syed Abul Ala Maududi, founder of the Pakistani political party Jamaat-e-Islami, said non-Muslims have "absolutely no right to seize the reins of power in any part of God's earth nor to direct the collective affairs of human beings according to their own misconceived doctrines." If they do, "the believers would be under an obligation to do their utmost to dislodge them from political power and to make them live in subservience to the Islamic way of life." Source The Chief Justice of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh abdullah bin Muhammad bin Humaid teaches that "at first fighting was forbidden, then it was permitted, and after that it was made obligatory." He clearly identifies two groups Muslims are obligated to fight: "(1) they who start fighting against Muslims, and (2) they who worship gods other than Allah." Source The most prominent Muslim scholar of the 20th century, Sheikh Abu Ala Maududi, stated in his book, Islamic Law and Constitution, on p. 262, that the Islamic State "seeks to mould every aspect of life and activity. In such a state no one can regard any field of his affairs as personal and private. Considered from this aspect the Islamic State bears a kind of resemblance to the Fascist and Communist states." Maududi added "Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam." Source Hasan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (the largest international Islamic organization in the world) wrote, "Islam is an all-embracing concept which regulates every aspect of life, adjudicating on every one of its concerns and prescribing for it a solid and rigorous order." Hasan al-Banna acknowledged there are many levels of jihad, including mere "interior spiritual struggle," which he deemed the lowest level. According to al-Banna, waging warfare against the infidels is the highest expression of fidelity. Source Hasan al-Banna also wrote, "it is a duty incumbent on every Muslim to struggle towards the aim of making every people Muslim and the whole world Islamic, so that the banner of Islam can flutter over the earth and the call of the Muezzin can resound in all the corners of the world." Now remember, this is the founder of the largest international Muslim organization in the world. Source: Robert Spencer's book, Stealth Jihad. Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah Bin Mohammed al Sheikh said on Iqra' TV channel, "Killing producers who show women unveiled is legal." Source The Saudi Sheikh Saleh Al-Lehadan, head of the Supreme Judiciary Council, told Al Watan Daily, (March 25, 2008) "After getting rid of the Jews in our Arab land, we must turn to the Christians. They have three options: either they convert to Islam, or leave, or pay Jizia (protection taxes)." Source Libyan leader Muammar Ghadafi says: "There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. We don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." Source Shaykh Ghawhi, well-known and well-respected in Islamic universities and throughout the Islamic world, is a teacher of Islamic studies and Islamic law. He says according to Sharia: 1. A woman must only leave her house if she has a real need to do so. 2. Her husband or guardian must authorize her leaving the house. 3. When she is out, she must be completely covered, including her face. 4. When she is out, she must not look left or right but keep her head bowed down as she walks. 5. She must not wear perfume in public. 6. She must never shake a man's hand. 7. Even if she is visiting a female friend and is inside her friend's house, she must not uncover herself in case a man is hiding somewhere in the house. Source Ayatollah Khomeini, the immensely influential leader of the Iranian revolution, and known as "the greatest Shi'ite leader of all time" said: "Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world...But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world...Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender [to the enemy]? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim." Source Ayatollah Khomeini also said: "Mehrab (a mosque) means a place of war, a place of fighting. Out of the mosques, wars should proceed. Just as all the wars of Islam proceeded out of the mosques. The prophet had a sword to kill people. Our Holy Imams were quite militant. All of them were warriors. They used to wield swords. They used to kill people. We need a Caliph who would chop hands, cut throats, stone people. In the way that the messenger of Allah used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people." Source Ayatollah Khomeini also said, "Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious." Source The following "explanatory memorandum," as it's called, was captured in an FBI raid and outlines the "strategic goal" for the North American operation of the Muslim Brotherhood (known to members as "Ikhwan"). Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood is the largest international Muslim organization in the world. Here's its goal in America, according to its own leadership: "The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a 'Civilization-Jihadist' process with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' their miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 5:24:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I seriously doubt many people are going to read that due to the formatting, or lack of. Nothing personal, just advice for next time.
spiritislife
Posts: 94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:05:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The first Caliphs were well trained men of War. They were not 'holy men' like the first disciples of Jesus Christ - who carried no money (and wished to have none), were bishops and priests, had no weapons, and spread the faith through preaching and miracles.

It is a historical fact, however, that the first caliphs did not spread their new found 'faith' of Muhammad through preaching. These military men spread it through military invasion. (Two of the four were assassinated, and 'lived as they died'.) fact: Islamic government was implanted on lands muslim armies had no right to invade or conquer in the first place.

There was never any threat or need for 'innocent' muslims to defend themselves outside of the Arabia Peninsula against Spain or India, for example, on the eve of the Muslim attacks. They were unprovoked and I challenge any Muslim to prove otherwise.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 2:17:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 11:05:24 PM, spiritislife wrote:
There was never any threat or need for 'innocent' muslims to defend themselves outside of the Arabia Peninsula against Spain or India, for example, on the eve of the Muslim attacks. They were unprovoked and I challenge any Muslim to prove otherwise.
Do you want to debate why they entered Spain? Do you want to debate how Islam spread to Asia?

Do you want to debate pacifism? If you think pacifism is so honorable and so precious, then defend the nonsense.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 4:59:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The way I see it is that there's moderate Muslims, but no moderate Islam. Just from reading Islamic scriptures it's pretty easy to conclude where and how the terrorists get inspired to do what they do.
PervRat
Posts: 963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 6:24:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 11:05:24 PM, spiritislife wrote:
The first Caliphs were well trained men of War. They were not 'holy men' like the first disciples of Jesus Christ - who carried no money (and wished to have none), were bishops and priests, had no weapons, and spread the faith through preaching and miracles.

It is a historical fact, however, that the first caliphs did not spread their new found 'faith' of Muhammad through preaching. These military men spread it through military invasion. (Two of the four were assassinated, and 'lived as they died'.) fact: Islamic government was implanted on lands muslim armies had no right to invade or conquer in the first place.

There was never any threat or need for 'innocent' muslims to defend themselves outside of the Arabia Peninsula against Spain or India, for example, on the eve of the Muslim attacks. They were unprovoked and I challenge any Muslim to prove otherwise.

Male bovine feces. The Crusades were unprovoked, violent 'holy war' campaigns waged by Christians, as were the Inquisition and the Conquistadores. The founder of the Lutheran Church, Martin Luther, advocated genocide against Jews and is widely regarded as one of the inspirations for Adolf Hitler's war against Jews some four centuries later. The amount of innocent blood spilt by Christians in their holy wars and students of their preachings exceeds that of the Muslims, not that I find the terrorists of Islam any more justified than the Christian terrorists.

Pot, meet kettle.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:22:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
your absolute disregard to reality, and your bezare claims. reflects typical islamic blam victom stratagy..!! after turks took away turkey from christians..!! and the birth place of jesus was brutaly occupied by muslims it was christons who tried to get back thier home and became victoms therefor trough jihad logic should be blamed...!!

looking at today only you have jihad news reflecting reality...!!

2011.04.07 (Garowe, Somalia) - A peace activist is shot to death by al-Qaeda linked militants.
2011.04.07 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Six Afghans are murdered by a Taliban ambush.
2011.04.07 (Ashkelon, Israel) - Hamas successfully hits a school bus with an anti-tank missile, severely injuring a teenage student.
2011.04.06 (Jerma, Pakistan) - Four children playing near a pond are taken down by Mujahid bombers.
2011.04.06 (Quetta, Pakistan) - A suicide car bomber rams into a house, killing a guard and injuring several children.
2011.04.06 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram Islamists gun down two people in a drive-by.

At 4/7/2011 6:24:44 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 4/6/2011 11:05:24 PM, spiritislife wrote:
The first Caliphs were well trained men of War. They were not 'holy men' like the first disciples of Jesus Christ - who carried no money (and wished to have none), were bishops and priests, had no weapons, and spread the faith through preaching and miracles.

It is a historical fact, however, that the first caliphs did not spread their new found 'faith' of Muhammad through preaching. These military men spread it through military invasion. (Two of the four were assassinated, and 'lived as they died'.) fact: Islamic government was implanted on lands muslim armies had no right to invade or conquer in the first place.

There was never any threat or need for 'innocent' muslims to defend themselves outside of the Arabia Peninsula against Spain or India, for example, on the eve of the Muslim attacks. They were unprovoked and I challenge any Muslim to prove otherwise.

Male bovine feces. The Crusades were unprovoked, violent 'holy war' campaigns waged by Christians, as were the Inquisition and the Conquistadores. The founder of the Lutheran Church, Martin Luther, advocated genocide against Jews and is widely regarded as one of the inspirations for Adolf Hitler's war against Jews some four centuries later. The amount of innocent blood spilt by Christians in their holy wars and students of their preachings exceeds that of the Muslims, not that I find the terrorists of Islam any more justified than the Christian terrorists.

Pot, meet kettle.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable