Jump to topic:

Watch!

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 5:53:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Putting aside religion once more, this video of Paul Washer preaching at a University is probably one of his best. He makes great sense throughout and he reveals a few logical fallacies that today's secular world make towards relationships.

I strongly recommend that everyone should watch the whole entire video. Thank you.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 6:03:45 PM
Logical fallacies in relationships? Logic is not something you will find in many relationships unfortunately! It's pretty hard to mix the two.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 6:12:52 PM
At 4/5/2011 6:03:45 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Logical fallacies in relationships? Logic is not something you will find in many relationships unfortunately! It's pretty hard to mix the two.

Logical fallacies that the secular world or non biblical teachings make about relationships.

For example, when someone says they are in love with some girl, they are really at the core, just getting what they want. Good looks, good personality and good general chemistry, which at the heart of the matter is all about lust and being around someone to make yourself feel better about yourself, and that is not love in the least, but selfishness. Seriously, you do not have to watch the video, but I would strongly recommend that you do.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 6:13:58 PM
At 4/5/2011 6:03:45 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
In what sense? They do not mix in order to become one, and they do not have to. But they mix well enough to create an astonishing contrast that makes them bound. When you speak of "logic" in relationship I am keen in knowing what you mean by that.