Jump to topic:

Please watch, please.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:26:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you are looking for truth, and you seek honestly and willingly, if you are genuine and open minded, if you want truth even if in the truth you are subjected to the ugly side of the truth and that you just do not care whether you are favored by truth or that you are loaved in truth, then the Gospel will speak well with you. However if you are self righteous and argumentitive and proud, and that you would rather seek pleasure than truth, then this will be like wild fire to your hears.

http://www.youtube.com...
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 10:43:58 PM
And if you are truly open minded, true of spirit, and are genuinely sincere and hit your knees and pray, you will surely become a muslim.

What an unconvincing argument, dont you think?
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:30:41 PM
Become Christian, obey the bible, do not allow women to disobey their husbands even when they rape or abuse them, do not not allow children to disobey their parents when they molest them and tell them to never tell anyone, stone every gay you see, tell every minority who is not a slave that they are wrong to have escaped slavery and attack them in such a way that it will kill them after 3 days or so, realize no descendant of tribes away from Moses is human because all humans on the planet except those in Noah's ark were killed and therefore the tribes that did not drown cannot be human beings, accept that murder is wrong unless you kill in the name of the Christian god in which case it isn't murder and is okay.

If that's the world view that appeals to you, then ... yes, Christianity is for you!
reddj2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2011 11:46:37 PM
At 4/7/2011 11:30:41 PM, PervRat wrote:
Become Christian, obey the bible, do not allow women to disobey their husbands even when they rape or abuse them, do not not allow children to disobey their parents when they molest them and tell them to never tell anyone, stone every gay you see, tell every minority who is not a slave that they are wrong to have escaped slavery and attack them in such a way that it will kill them after 3 days or so, realize no descendant of tribes away from Moses is human because all humans on the planet except those in Noah's ark were killed and therefore the tribes that did not drown cannot be human beings, accept that murder is wrong unless you kill in the name of the Christian god in which case it isn't murder and is okay.

If that's the world view that appeals to you, then ... yes, Christianity is for you!
You are so stupid and ignorant!!!!

That stuff sounds awesome:D (except the wife and child molesting part)
Where do I sign up!!!!!!!
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 12:34:20 AM
At 4/7/2011 11:46:37 PM, reddj2 wrote:
At 4/7/2011 11:30:41 PM, PervRat wrote:

You are so stupid and ignorant!!!!

That stuff sounds awesome:D (except the wife and child molesting part)
Where do I sign up!!!!!!!

*Moses=Noah, grah.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:22:14 AM
At 4/7/2011 10:43:58 PM, tkubok wrote:
And if you are truly open minded, true of spirit, and are genuinely sincere and hit your knees and pray, you will surely become a muslim.

Ok, could you explain how Muslims are brought into salvation?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:14:13 AM
I'm sorry man, I got about 10 minutes in and I couldn't handle any more.
I tried, I really did.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:05:58 AM
I can't believe i just got rick rolled by godsands.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 11:26:54 AM
At 4/8/2011 5:22:14 AM, GodSands wrote:
At 4/7/2011 10:43:58 PM, tkubok wrote:

Ok, could you explain how Muslims are brought into salvation?

How should I know, ask Mirza, im not a Muslim.