Jump to topic:

should we adopt islams law on freedom ?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:11:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
An Eritrean Christian is facing the death penalty in Saudi Arabia after being arrested for sharing his faith with Muslims.

Mussie Eyob was detained by the authorities at a mosque in Saudi's second largest city, Jeddah, on 12 February. He had gone there to meet and talk with local Muslims after speaking about Christianity at the Eritrean Embassy for three days. Eyob was arrested for preaching to Muslims, an offence that carries the death penalty in Saudi Arabia.

Eyob, who was initially assumed to have mental health problems, was examined by doctors, who confirmed that he is fit for trial and sentencing. He was then transferred to the notorious high-security Briman Prison. His family are very concerned for his welfare there.

They visited Eyob on 20 March and found that he had lost weight, though he was in relatively good spirits. He said that he is ready to die for his faith in Christ.

Eyob, who committed to follow Christ just over two years ago, felt compelled to share his faith with local Muslims, despite the danger.

Saudi Arabia is a strictly Islamic country that follows an extreme and puritanical version of Islam, Wahhabism. The country claims that the Quran is its constitution and that all its laws and regulations are promulgated in line with sharia, which prescribes the death penalty for converts from Islam. Consequently most converts keep their faith secret
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:12:10 AM
yes we should adopt islams law
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 3:48:14 PM
You like to kill muslims or you want to heve them assist you in suicide?
At 4/8/2011 7:12:10 AM, askbob wrote:
yes we should adopt islams law
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:38:21 PM
At 4/8/2011 3:48:14 PM, banker wrote:

I would like to have them assist me in suicide. They're going to kill me eventually so I would rather have the m do it sooner than later. Why what do you propose I do banker?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:54:45 PM
At 4/8/2011 6:38:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/8/2011 3:48:14 PM, banker wrote:

I would like to have them assist me in suicide. They're going to kill me eventually so I would rather have the m do it sooner than later. Why what do you propose I do banker?

lol
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
spiritislife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 6:44:30 PM
Islam is so contrary to the notion of Love for others that it makes aggressive warfare the holiest act a man can perform. Bukhari 4:52:41, 4:52:44.

While Jesus Christ taught that His kingdom was not of this world - a Heavenly kingdom - Muhammad established a worldly kingdom and taught that muslims must fight until the entire world is under Islamic rule.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

'No rights' (and warfare) for those who do not worship 'allah'. 'Worship him, and only then our blood and physical property will be 'sacred'. This is why Sharia Law must be fought against by the civilized world with all our minds, hearts, and souls, as it is intrinsically evil. In this diabolical passage, Muhammad completely strips non-muslims of their rights to worship anything other than his devil 'allah'. Islam believes it has a divine right to 'fight and kill non-muslims' for no other reason/pretext than what they believe. This is entirely oppressive and proof in itself that Islam is a false religion, since it goes against man's God-given right to religious/moral freedom.