Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Calling out all Gamethists

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 3:10:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm calling out all Gamethists to backup the claims of Gamethism. You claim that your God, "The Game," is onmipotent. Where is your evidence of such claims? Why should anyone believe you?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 3:11:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
also, I believe that Gamethism should be added as a recognized religion by DDO.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 3:20:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
as you all know, spelling is not my strong suit.

*Gametheists
*Gametheism

fixed.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 4:10:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 4:07:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
Refer to sig.

Well, refer to my sig.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 4:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 4:10:39 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 4:07:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
Refer to sig.

Well, refer to my sig.

lol
kfc
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 4:52:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 3:10:24 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm calling out all Gamethists to backup the claims of Gamethism. You claim that your God, "The Game," is onmipotent. Where is your evidence of such claims? Why should anyone believe you?

That's just how it works. If you've heard of the game, you're playing the game whether you like it or not.

http://www2.picturepush.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:23:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The game clearly exists. Look at the world around you! Then, look into your heart, and you will know it to be true!

Koopin's sig is very much true.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 4:52:43 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/8/2011 3:10:24 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm calling out all Gamethists to backup the claims of Gamethism. You claim that your God, "The Game," is onmipotent. Where is your evidence of such claims? Why should anyone believe you?

That's just how it works. If you've heard of the game, you're playing the game whether you like it or not.

http://www2.picturepush.com...

again, no evidence. That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:52:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 4:52:43 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/8/2011 3:10:24 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm calling out all Gamethists to backup the claims of Gamethism. You claim that your God, "The Game," is onmipotent. Where is your evidence of such claims? Why should anyone believe you?

That's just how it works. If you've heard of the game, you're playing the game whether you like it or not.

http://www2.picturepush.com...

again, no evidence. That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."

I gave you the evidence. It's that picture.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:57:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."

And how? The Game is a creation of a human mind that is played without any props.

One of the aspects of The Game is that once you've heard of it, you're playing. You may not follow all the rules, but you do follow the ones that matter. Namely that every time you think of The Game, you've lost it.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 5:58:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's the world's fastest spreading religion, it must be true. It's a miracle.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:17:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 4:52:43 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/8/2011 3:10:24 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm calling out all Gamethists to backup the claims of Gamethism. You claim that your God, "The Game," is onmipotent. Where is your evidence of such claims? Why should anyone believe you?

That's just how it works. If you've heard of the game, you're playing the game whether you like it or not.

http://www2.picturepush.com...

again, no evidence. That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."

no it's not. god mightn't exist. the game exists as a set of definitions/rules.. and ones which upon acceptance, you lose :P
signature
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:32:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 5:57:26 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."

And how? The Game is a creation of a human mind that is played without any props.

One of the aspects of The Game is that once you've heard of it, you're playing.

According to? And please don't use circular logic.

You may not follow all the rules, but you do follow the ones that matter. Namely that every time you think of The Game, you've lost it.

really, so other rules of this omnipotent omnipresent game can be broken willy nilly, but that rule (the one that cannot be proven) can't?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:33:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 5:58:24 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It's the world's fastest spreading religion, it must be true. It's a miracle.

Let me know when the game has a virgin Son.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 6:45:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 6:33:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 5:58:24 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It's the world's fastest spreading religion, it must be true. It's a miracle.

Let me know when the game has a virgin Son.

Lots of people have virgin sons. That's not a miracle.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:05:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 6:45:45 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 4/8/2011 6:33:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 5:58:24 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It's the world's fastest spreading religion, it must be true. It's a miracle.

Let me know when the game has a virgin Son.

Lots of people have virgin sons. That's not a miracle.

lmao
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:26:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The fact you made this thread means you've epically lost the game OreEle.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:34:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/8/2011 6:32:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/8/2011 5:57:26 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/8/2011 5:25:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
That is like telling a non-believer "There is a God whether you like it or not."

And how? The Game is a creation of a human mind that is played without any props.

One of the aspects of The Game is that once you've heard of it, you're playing.

According to? And please don't use circular logic.

According to the creator of The Game. It's not circular logic.

One aspect of the game is that once you've heard of it, you're playing.
You've heard of the game.
Threrefore, you are playing the game.

You may not follow all the rules, but you do follow the ones that matter. Namely that every time you think of The Game, you've lost it.

really, so other rules of this omnipotent omnipresent game can be broken willy nilly, but that rule (the one that cannot be proven) can't?

What do you mean "cannot be proven"? It's proven due to the fact that it exists as a rule. That rule may be arbitrary, but that doesn't matter. Can you retroactively make it so you've never heard of The Game? No. Therefore, since you've heard of the game, according to the aspects of The Game, you are playing.

I guess if you could remove your memories, you could stop playing The Game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2011 7:43:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you forgot about the game and were never reminded of it again, you wouldn't lose it again.

No one is going to let you forget it though.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...