Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists, your thoughts on the Illuminati ?

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 12:24:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As a member of the illuminati, I can tell you that most of what you hear is bull.

Our motives aren't as malicious as most might think.

I only openly say these things because I know you won't believe me.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 1:31:43 PM
At 4/14/2011 12:05:51 PM, interrogator wrote:
And please do not tell me that it is a conspiracy.

You're a fvckin idiot. The Illuminati IS a conspiracy by definition. The Illuminati is a general term to describe the group of global elites working against our best interests in secret.

If you may, check out the website below.

http://www.endtimez.com...

What do you think about this.

The Illuminati is not a Satanic conspiracy and I have proof straight from the Illuminatis mouth confirming this.

"The other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-- Albert Pike (33rd Degree Freemason, leader of the Illuminati)

As you can see they are targeting both Atheists and Christians, not just Christians. They use Christianity to delude people and use it to advance their agenda.

So by you following Christianity, you have already fallen into their trap.

Also, they believe in the Luciferian doctrine of light/Illumination, not Satan. There is a difference.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:11:29 PM
At 4/14/2011 1:31:43 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/14/2011 12:05:51 PM, interrogator wrote:
And please do not tell me that it is a conspiracy.

You're a fvckin idiot. The Illuminati IS a conspiracy by definition. The Illuminati is a general term to describe the group of global elites working against our best interests in secret.

If you may, check out the website below.

http://www.endtimez.com...

What do you think about this.

The Illuminati is not a Satanic conspiracy and I have proof straight from the Illuminatis mouth confirming this.

"The other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-- Albert Pike (33rd Degree Freemason, leader of the Illuminati)

As you can see they are targeting both Atheists and Christians, not just Christians. They use Christianity to delude people and use it to advance their agenda.

So by you following Christianity, you have already fallen into their trap.

Also, they believe in the Luciferian doctrine of light/Illumination, not Satan. There is a difference.

You make it sound so negative.

We are just observing human nature. Our hope is that people will begin to realize their own stupidity for taking such things so seriously. The goal is to get people to realize that they are living in the tower of babel. When people start to realize that they do not understand each other, it is hoped that they humble themselves and become more patient. It is hoped that they put more effort into understanding each other.

The Illuminati is a good thing, people just don't realize it, because our motives are not understood.

I only say these things because I know that no one will believe me, and it's funny.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:17:35 PM
It's a load of tosh. Big corporations and power structures rule the world, not a bunch of freemason lizard men. People that I know have tried to get me to believe this stuff, but folk like David Icke are just retelling anti-jewish myth, with a load of new age type stuff thrown in.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:51:38 PM
At 4/14/2011 2:17:35 PM, unitedandy wrote:
It's a load of tosh. Big corporations and power structures rule the world, not a bunch of freemason lizard men.

It is empirical fact that many of the world leaders are Freemasons and memebers of other secret societies such as Opus Dei, Skull and Bones, Knights of Malta, Templar Knights, Order of the Golden Dawn, Ordo Templi Orientus.

This network of powerful secret societies is the Illuminati.

People that I know have tried to get me to believe this stuff, but folk like David Icke are just retelling anti-jewish myth, with a load of new age type stuff thrown in.

David Icke is NOT one of the theorists who says it's a Jewish conspiracy. In fact, NONE of the well-known conspiracy theorists say it's a Jewish conspiracy. That's the bs the media tries to portray conspiracy researchers as though. And David Icke is not a New Ager.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:59:47 PM
At 4/14/2011 2:54:09 PM, badger wrote:
is david icke the dude with the reptilians?

He's not the only one. There's even a Yale PhD who agrees with Ickes theory and wrote a whole book outlining the evidence. In fact, that's one of his sources for this information. And of course, several other conspiracy researchers and alien contactees who concur.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:03:31 PM
At 4/14/2011 2:59:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/14/2011 2:54:09 PM, badger wrote:
is david icke the dude with the reptilians?

He's not the only one. There's even a Yale PhD who agrees with Ickes theory and wrote a whole book outlining the evidence. In fact, that's one of his sources for this information. And of course, several other conspiracy researchers and alien contactees who concur.

all of them working for the entertainment industry possibly? lol.. any reptilian movies coming up?
signature
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:06:41 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:04:11 PM, badger wrote:
wait, that dude has a radio show hasn't he? :)

No.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:08:58 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:06:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

No.

oh.. i remember something about coast to coast or something.. not his so? he's definitely profiting outa preaching this nonsense though.. or maybe he's actually an idiot?
signature
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:17:36 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:08:58 PM, badger wrote:

No.

oh.. i remember something about coast to coast or something.. not his so? he's definitely profiting outa preaching this nonsense though.. or maybe he's actually an idiot?

He's not doing it merely for profit. He was making a fortune before he started conspiracy research. He was a professional soccer player, a BBC journalist, and head Green Party spokesperson, and he gave all that up to write books and do lectures that almost broke him financially. So no, he's not doing it for the purpose of profit only. Of course he has to make a living, but duping people is not maximally benificial for him given that he could've made more doing his old jobs.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:19:53 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:17:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/14/2011 3:08:58 PM, badger wrote:

No.

He's not doing it merely for profit. He was making a fortune before he started conspiracy research. He was a professional soccer player, a BBC journalist, and head Green Party spokesperson, and he gave all that up to write books and do lectures that almost broke him financially. So no, he's not doing it for the purpose of profit only. Of course he has to make a living, but duping people is not maximally benificial for him given that he could've made more doing his old jobs.

proof?
signature
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:34:05 PM
"What followed became what Icke calls his 'turquoise period.' He began to wear only turquoise because, he explained, it is a conduit of positive energy. He had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, in August 1990, and after he returned from Peru, he struck up a relationship with her, which became close and led to the birth of a daughter, Rebecca, in December 1991. At one point, Shaw moved in with him and his wife. Shaw had changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became known as Michaela, an aspect of the Archangel Michael, and they became known in the press as the 'turquoise triangle,' though Icke insisted that he and Shaw were just friends. He answered reporters' questions about the relationship with, 'if you resonate on this higher level then you see not two ladies, but two bodies with energy patterns.'

"In March 1991, a week after resigning from the Green Party, he, his wife, and Deborah/Mari held a press conference to announce that he had become a 'channel for the Christ spirit,' a title conferred on him by 'the Godhead.' He said the world would end in 1997, preceded by a number of disasters. There would be a severe hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be under water by Christmas 1991. He said the information was being given to the three of them by voices and automatic writing." - http://en.wikipedia.org...

The man is certifiable. Normally, when someone starts talking about "the voices" you would react with something like "er, maybe we should get you some haldol?" When Geo hears "the voices told me..." his reaction is "ZOMG! You must be a Vatican assassin spirit warrior from the twelfth dimension sent by Xenu to rescue humanity from our holographic, shape-shifting reptilian masters! I trust everything you say unquestioningly!"
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:36:12 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:34:05 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
The man is certifiable. Normally, when someone starts talking about "the voices" you would react with something like "er, maybe we should get you some haldol?" When Geo hears "the voices told me..." his reaction is "ZOMG! You must be a Vatican assassin spirit warrior from the twelfth dimension sent by Xenu to rescue humanity from our holographic, shape-shifting reptilian masters! I trust everything you say unquestioningly!"

Which is really odd considering Geo is a pretty smart guy...generally the conspiracy nuts can barely put together a coherent sentence, kinda like banker or interrogator.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:37:55 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:36:12 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:

Which is really odd considering Geo is a pretty smart guy...generally the conspiracy nuts can barely put together a coherent sentence, kinda like banker or interrogator.

Geo has dug up a lot of circumstantial evidence to at least make you question the possibility.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:39:00 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:35:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I am so fascinated by these Reptillians!

did you find anything at all worthwhile in that repository thread?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:39:21 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:37:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Geo has dug up a lot of circumstantial evidence to at least make you question the possibility.

i guess you did.
signature
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:40:04 PM
At 4/14/2011 3:39:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/14/2011 3:37:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

i guess you did.

I am still a Reptillian agnostic, just find it interesting.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:43:23 PM
"What followed became what Icke calls his 'turquoise period.' He began to wear only turquoise because, he explained, it is a conduit of positive energy. He had met Deborah Shaw, an English psychic living in Calgary, Alberta, in August 1990, and after he returned from Peru, he struck up a relationship with her, which became close and led to the birth of a daughter, Rebecca, in December 1991. At one point, Shaw moved in with him and his wife. Shaw had changed her name to Mari Shawsun, while Icke's wife became known as Michaela, an aspect of the Archangel Michael, and they became known in the press as the 'turquoise triangle,' though Icke insisted that he and Shaw were just friends. He answered reporters' questions about the relationship with, 'if you resonate on this higher level then you see not two ladies, but two bodies with energy patterns.'

"In March 1991, a week after resigning from the Green Party, he, his wife, and Deborah/Mari held a press conference to announce that he had become a 'channel for the Christ spirit,' a title conferred on him by 'the Godhead.' He said the world would end in 1997, preceded by a number of disasters. There would be a severe hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be under water by Christmas 1991. He said the information was being given to the three of them by voices and automatic writing." - http://en.wikipedia.org...

The only time that I know of when David Icke heard voices in his head was when he was tripping on DMT, a drug similar to Acid, in the Amazon rainforest which he admits to doing and wrote his experience in a book.

Also, I don't use Ickes anecdotal experiences to make conclusions nor does Icke. Icke says he has intuitions that lead him to research certain things. So his info doesn't come from intuitions, his info comes from the data that his intuitions led him to.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 3:43:48 PM

lol
signature
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 4:14:52 PM
At 4/14/2011 2:51:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/14/2011 2:17:35 PM, unitedandy wrote:
It's a load of tosh. Big corporations and power structures rule the world, not a bunch of freemason lizard men.

It is empirical fact that many of the world leaders are Freemasons and memebers of other secret societies such as Opus Dei, Skull and Bones, Knights of Malta, Templar Knights, Order of the Golden Dawn, Ordo Templi Orientus.

This network of powerful secret societies is the Illuminati.

People that I know have tried to get me to believe this stuff, but folk like David Icke are just retelling anti-jewish myth, with a load of new age type stuff thrown in.

David Icke is NOT one of the theorists who says it's a Jewish conspiracy. In fact, NONE of the well-known conspiracy theorists say it's a Jewish conspiracy. That's the bs the media tries to portray conspiracy researchers as though. And David Icke is not a New Ager.

The problem with someone like David Icke is he just ain't an academic. I have one one of his books in my house (my sister's into all that stuff), and there's not one footnote, reference, end note of any kind. When you're telling me that the British Royal family, for instance, are lizard people, you better have something to back it up. Being fair to David Icke, I agree with you about anti-semitism, but you do get folk like Eustace Mullins for example, who do write this kind of crap.

As far as not being a new ager, his talk of mystical experiences and such do sound pretty much identical to the new agers, and his belief in things like alternative medicine and so on makes me think this as well. Then there was his appearance on Wogan . . .
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 4:33:59 PM
I think you're all missing the truly dangerous group... one several of you have already mentioned but paid no heed to...

The Green Party!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 4:36:32 PM
At 4/14/2011 4:33:59 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I think you're all missing the truly dangerous group... one several of you have already mentioned but paid no heed to...

The Green Party!

Reptiles are green! Coincidence?