Future of the west

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:20:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
When one considers the growth of Islam.

Yes, this could be under the "Society" section, but it can also be under the "religion" section ergo ha!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:35:51 PM
Sometime in the next 50 years, a nuclear bomb will go off. Then all hell will break loose and life, as we know it, will change forever. I'm not saying that it will be Islam nor am I saying that it will go off in the west... but it is likely.

Vague answer to a vague OP lol
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2011 2:44:54 PM
At 4/14/2011 2:35:51 PM, Johnicle wrote:
Sometime in the next 50 years, a nuclear bomb will go off. Then all hell will break loose and life, as we know it, will change forever. I'm not saying that it will be Islam nor am I saying that it will go off in the west... but it is likely.

sometime in the next 50 years the earth will start to spinning backwards then do front flips in which case scientists will finally see the FSM (flying spaghetti monster) then we will know why we were created. I'm not saying we will see the monster in the west just that it is most likely to happen

Vague answer to a vague OP lol
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?