obama trying to act christian..

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:27:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Obama and his awkward identification with christianity

image of President Obama in bunny ears on his website today, a take-off on the movie, "There's Something About Mary." As Obama led the annual Easter prayer breakfast in Washington yesterday, the president said, "I wanted to host this breakfast for a simple reason. Because, as busy as we are, as many tasks as pile up, during this season we are reminded that there's something about the Resurrection, something about the Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ, that puts everything else in perspective." "I'm speechless, really am speechless," Limbaugh said, as he jokingly referred to Obama as "the messiah." "It is the seminal moment of Christianity.""It's risky whenever you start reacting to other people's expression of their religious beliefs. It's dangerous territory to wade into, but this still strikes me as strange phraseology." He continued: "There's just something about the Resurrection that puts everything in perspective. I don't know what that would be. I mean usually that's how they title movies, you know, 'There's Something About Mary.' 'There's something about Snerdley.' But you just don't hear there's something about the Resurrection. What about the Resurrection? What is it, sir, about the Resurrection that puts everything else in perspective?" Limbaugh posted on his website an image of Obama wearing bunny ears, with a mocking movie title, "There's Something About Barry." "I've just never heard it discussed this way," he said. "When he discusses the call to prayer in the Muslim world as being one of the sweetest sounds in the world, I mean that's an eloquent way to describe the Muslim call to prayer." Since Obama's rise to power, the president has had to fight against the belief of many Americans who have doubted his claim to be a Christian.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:56:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What's awkward is trying to enter politics without being Christian; so, yes, Obama had no choice about his "'faith" and has probably always known that maintaining a Christian status is integral to his political success. If Obama is a total faker and a closet atheist, which I would be pursuaded easily to accept, then all we have shown is that people don't feel like voting for non-Christians. Every single Presidential primary candidate, save Mike Gravel (who was at the very bottom in terms of popularity), was a self-proclaimed Christian. So Obama would have been a sore thumb indeed if he didn't go along with it, it being our uncomfortable religious "faith" that is so easily broken by basic logical assertions. Can you imagine what you nuts would be saying about him if he wasn't Christian? It would be a takeover of Allah this election cycle!
kfc