why obama hating christians

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 10:56:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 11:08:35 AM
Obama IS a Christian... I guess you don't remember all the hoopla concerning Rev. Wright's racist church?

It's called the Separation of Church and State, and it's quite possibly the one and only good thing he's done since taking office.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 11:26:19 AM
thanks for registaring your opinion...!! its sad you could not base it with actual facts..!! i would wonder what your opinion would be after looking at the video..!!
At 4/21/2011 11:08:35 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Obama IS a Christian... I guess you don't remember all the hoopla concerning Rev. Wright's racist church?

It's called the Separation of Church and State, and it's quite possibly the one and only good thing he's done since taking office.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 5:16:31 AM

Umm, Obama doesn't support separation of Church and State. He has steadfastly supported paying taxpayer money to churches through the "Faith-Based Initiatives" tyranny originated under Dubya. For this reason, and Biden's opposition to equal marriage rights for gays, I was unable to vote for Obama in 2008 and (unless they change their positions) I will not vote for them in 2012.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 8:04:03 AM
At 4/21/2011 10:56:28 AM, banker wrote:

Banker - did you know Obama's middle name is Hussein?

Also, Obama sounds a bit like Osama, doesn't it? Coincidence?

Well, yes, actually, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 10:36:06 PM
I think Obama is Atheist actually. Obviously being the US president he has to hide it due to the fundamentalists, but there has been videos of him bashing the Bible.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 10:44:36 PM

Every President has to claim that they are a Christian to win. Seriously, do you think he would win if he said otherwise?

Reasons why he's not Christian: http://www.debate.org...

And see RoyLatham's post here: http://www.debate.org...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat