Total Posts:196|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

dinosaurs ?............adam and eve hmm

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:42:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

Just in case your actually serious. If Adam and Eves bodies were found they wouldn't know it was Adam and Eves bodies as their bodies are identical to other bodies that are a few thousand year old.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:50:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

so there is proof of humans but has littlefoot and ceras bodies been found
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:58:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

Yes, see Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam, who unfortunately lived about 100, 000 years apart and Eve came before Adam (we are not sure if there was any bone splicing involved). Other than those two minor issues it is exactly the same as Biblical Genesis, exactly (except both were African as well and neither one of them paid much attention to snakes).
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:03:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:42:56 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found


Just in case your actually serious. If Adam and Eves bodies were found they wouldn't know it was Adam and Eves bodies as their bodies are identical to other bodies that are a few thousand year old.

This.

There would be no way to determine if they're actually Adam and Eve. According to the Hebrew translation, Adam isn't even one specific person anyway.
truthseeker613
Posts: 464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:43:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

The ans. to your question is that there were thousands or millions of dinosaurs and only a couple people.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:43:58 AM, truthseeker613 wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

The ans. to your question is that there were thousands or millions of dinosaurs and only a couple people.

People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:54:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:43:58 AM, truthseeker613 wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

The ans. to your question is that there were thousands or millions of dinosaurs and only a couple people.

: People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.

Why's that?

And how is it relevant?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:58:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:54:38 AM, phantom wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:43:58 AM, truthseeker613 wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

The ans. to your question is that there were thousands or millions of dinosaurs and only a couple people.

: People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.

Why's that?

And how is it relevant?

truthseeker implied that they did. That there were a bunch of dinosaurs and only a couple of people. And it is because most dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago and humans have only existed in their current form for at most 250,000 years.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 10:06:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

There's been a flood since then.. they were atomized!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 10:17:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:

People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.

There are dinosaurs now, a generally accepted definition would be something like a few specifics groups and their descendents, many of the latter are alive today.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 10:40:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 10:17:13 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:

People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.

There are dinosaurs now, a generally accepted definition would be something like a few specifics groups and their descendents, many of the latter are alive today.

That's true. I'm pretty sure alligators are dinosaurs.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 10:45:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:58:47 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

Yes, see Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosomal Adam, who unfortunately lived about 100, 000 years apart and Eve came before Adam (we are not sure if there was any bone splicing involved). Other than those two minor issues it is exactly the same as Biblical Genesis, exactly (except both were African as well and neither one of them paid much attention to snakes).

There is also no evidence that those people were the "first" humans, only that all humans trace back to them. According to the bible, we all trace back to Adam and Eve, but we also all trace back to Noah and whatever his wife's name is.

Also, living in Africa, they probably did pay some attention to snakes.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 10:49:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 10:45:41 AM, OreEle wrote:

There is also no evidence that those people were the "first" humans, only that all humans trace back to them.

It is not exactly clear how you would even define the first two humans due to the way that species are defined specific to populations and individuals.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:02:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 10:40:46 AM, phantom wrote:
At 4/27/2011 10:17:13 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:50:26 AM, socialpinko wrote:

People at no point in history ever co-existed with dinosaurs.

There are dinosaurs now, a generally accepted definition would be something like a few specifics groups and their descendents, many of the latter are alive today.

That's true. I'm pretty sure alligators are dinosaurs.

When "dinosaur" is used to mean "extremely old," then yes, there are "dinosaurs," like the croc amd alligators, and the horseshoe crab, and most deep sea animals (6-gill shark).

However, "Dinosaur," scientifically, is a superorder, dinosauria. It contains two seperate orders under the Reptilia class. Those are Saurischia and Ornithischia.

Both of these orders are now extinct.

The Alligator and Crocodile are of a different order, and so are not dinosaurs (they are of the crocodilia order).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:06:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
For all those dumb idiots who said you can't tell adam and eve apart from other humans... you're retarded. Look at their bellybuttons, stupid idiots. If they don't have bellybuttons, they're adam and eve. Idiots
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:10:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:02:11 AM, OreEle wrote:

However, "Dinosaur," scientifically, is a superorder, dinosauria. It contains two seperate orders under the Reptilia class. Those are Saurischia and Ornithischia.

Both of these orders are now extinct.

Under phylogenetic taxonomy dinosaurs are defined as the group which includes what people thick of Dinosaurs (Jurassic Park) and all descendets [1]. Hence there are still dinosaurs today (birds for one).

[1] Origin and relationships of Dinosauria". In Weishampel, David B.; Dodson, Peter; and Osmólska, Halszka (eds.). The Dinosauria (2nd ed.). Berkeley: University of California
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:14:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:06:25 AM, m93samman wrote:

If they don't have bellybuttons, they're adam and eve. Idiots

Reptoids don't have belly buttons when they shape shift, thus you have to be able to tell them apart as well, sorry but your test fails.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:21:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:14:10 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:06:25 AM, m93samman wrote:

If they don't have bellybuttons, they're adam and eve. Idiots

Reptoids don't have belly buttons when they shape shift, thus you have to be able to tell them apart as well, sorry but your test fails.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:29:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:21:44 AM, phantom wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:14:10 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:06:25 AM, m93samman wrote:

If they don't have bellybuttons, they're adam and eve. Idiots

Reptoids don't have belly buttons when they shape shift, thus you have to be able to tell them apart as well, sorry but your test fails.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Oh wait but this skeleton has a belly button. http://www.bing.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:45:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:10:19 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:02:11 AM, OreEle wrote:

However, "Dinosaur," scientifically, is a superorder, dinosauria. It contains two seperate orders under the Reptilia class. Those are Saurischia and Ornithischia.

Both of these orders are now extinct.

Under phylogenetic taxonomy dinosaurs are defined as the group which includes what people thick of Dinosaurs (Jurassic Park) and all descendets [1]. Hence there are still dinosaurs today (birds for one).

[1] Origin and relationships of Dinosauria". In Weishampel, David B.; Dodson, Peter; and Osmólska, Halszka (eds.). The Dinosauria (2nd ed.). Berkeley: University of California

That is a faulty definition, since that implies that everything that ever lived is still alive so long as the decendents are alive. Like saying Neanderthal's are still alive because their decendents are.

The two orders of Dinosauria are extinct. Birds (while likely evolved from some branch of dinosaurs) are of a different order altogether.

http://www.peripatus.gen.nz...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:00:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:14:10 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:06:25 AM, m93samman wrote:

If they don't have bellybuttons, they're adam and eve. Idiots

Reptoids don't have belly buttons when they shape shift, thus you have to be able to tell them apart as well, sorry but your test fails.

You wouldn't know that
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:31:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:45:08 AM, OreEle wrote:

That is a faulty definition, since that implies that everything that ever lived is still alive so long as the decendents are alive.

All of classification is like that if you go back far enough and use that particular distinction. As for it being faulty, as with any definition in any field of science there is contention among peers, that is however in a peer reviewed and published source from highly respected individuals.

Like saying Neanderthal's are still alive because their decendents are.

I don't think anyone defines Neantherthals in that manner.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:33:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:28:46 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

That obviously means you are a Reptoid trying to cover it up!!!

I actually don't have a belly button. Keep it on the down low for me, okay?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:33:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:21:44 AM, phantom wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

I never joke about our most glorious and benevolent overlords, praise be to their divinely scaled visage.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:40:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:50:23 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:38:26 PM, wizzy wrote:
so there is proof of dinosaurs but has adam and eves bodies been found

so there is proof of humans but has littlefoot and ceras bodies been found

ha, ha, ha...

I've got to make this my sig now
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:42:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:33:49 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 4/27/2011 11:21:44 AM, phantom wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

I never joke about our most glorious and benevolent overlords, praise be to their divinely scaled visage.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"