tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 4:41:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://rollingout.com...

http://au.ibtimes.com...

That's right folks; May 21, 2011 was only another miscalculation (like the one in the 90s, whoops!) the rapture is ACTUALLY going to happen on October 21st.

So, if ya'll didn't sell all your belongings and give the money to the church in preparation for the other rapture, now is the time to do so.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 4:44:33 AM
At 5/25/2011 4:41:02 AM, tvellalott wrote:

That's right folks; May 21, 2011 was only another miscalculation (like the one in the 90s, whoops!) the rapture is ACTUALLY going to happen on October 21st.

So, if ya'll didn't sell all your belongings and give the money to the church in preparation for the other rapture, now is the time to do so.

It is a simple yet devastatingly effective tactic from the enemy; CRY WOLF so many times that when the REAL end is nigh, everybody says " yeah, right.. just like the LAST time! "

THAT was also the reason for The Lakeside 'revival' and others; the enemy counterfeits revival so that when a REAL one breaks out everyone is already cynical about healings etc..

In the final analysis though, this is ALL to God's glory; for only those with HIS discernment can differentiate between truth and lies, light and darkness..

So through His gift of discernment His Name is glorified!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 2:25:19 PM
Is everyone aware of how those dates were reached? If not, look it up, it is comical.

Just remember,

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." - Matthew 24:36
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 2:30:49 PM
At 5/25/2011 2:25:19 PM, OreEle wrote:
Is everyone aware of how those dates were reached? If not, look it up, it is comical.

Just remember,

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." - Matthew 24:36

Is this Jesus admitting he does not have Godlike powers such as Omniscience? Say it isn't so to the 'Jesus is God' crowd!
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 2:50:03 PM
It is a simple yet devastatingly effective tactic from the enemy; CRY WOLF so many times that when the REAL end is nigh, everybody says " yeah, right.. just like the LAST time! ":

Oh, yes, clearly this is demonic rather than just stupid people saying stupid things.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 2:53:35 PM
At 5/25/2011 4:44:33 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

It is a simple yet devastatingly effective tactic from the enemy; CRY WOLF so many times that when the REAL end is nigh, everybody says " yeah, right.. just like the LAST time! "

THAT was also the reason for The Lakeside 'revival' and others; the enemy counterfeits revival so that when a REAL one breaks out everyone is already cynical about healings etc..

In the final analysis though, this is ALL to God's glory; for only those with HIS discernment can differentiate between truth and lies, light and darkness..

I don't think you know the true difference between any opposites DATCMOTO, not while you insist on telling me that your ultimate goal is to become a brainless slave that can't think for himself. That's what you eventually want right? That's your salvation right? To not have to think for yourself and just exist as a cookie cutter soul with no unique thoughts, views, or actions. Sounds depressing to me.

Can I ask you one thing? When you meet this so called "God" of yours.. How will you know that it is the true God and not Satan? How do you know that you are not buying into an elaborate scheme right now? It would seem that taking away the free will that God gave you would be a great goal for Satan to have, seems Christianity does that. To live in fear of total judgement, sounds like a goal of Satan to me. To make people believe that they are born bad or born sinners... Sounds like the work of Satan. To tell people that they will burn in hell if they don't ask to join you... Sounds like a plot of Satan to me.

I could go on and on....

In my view.... You are selling your soul to the devil. You will become a mindless slave of Satan if you continue down your path.

If you look back throughout the bible it would seem that if you put it into the context of maybe being a book influenced by Satan saying that he was God, instead of being influence by the True God... It all starts to make sense.

How has your God of the bible really helped mankind? Maybe the game between God and Satan was really that Satan said men should have free will taken away, so that they can be controlled easier... And God said no, free will is good and men will never give up the gift I have given them.

Then God said that Satan may have any men's souls that give up their free will and souls freely.

Along came the bible and Satan has been gaining souls and followers ever since.

Satan wants you to become a mindless slave who does not want you to think for yourself or experience enjoyment from free will and the uniqueness or identity of self that god gave you. He wants you to become a cookie cutter slave soul.

God wants you to have free will and experience all the enjoyment and freedom of self that being a unique conscious soul has to offer. Enjoying existence as the unique creation that you are.

Think about it.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2011 3:30:03 PM
At 5/25/2011 2:30:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/25/2011 2:25:19 PM, OreEle wrote:

Just remember,

Is this Jesus admitting he does not have Godlike powers such as Omniscience? Say it isn't so to the 'Jesus is God' crowd!

Surely
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 5:21:19 AM
At 5/25/2011 2:53:35 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:
At 5/25/2011 4:44:33 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

I don't think you know the true difference between any opposites DATCMOTO, not while you insist on telling me that your ultimate goal is to become a brainless slave that can't think for himself. That's what you eventually want right? That's your salvation right? To not have to think for yourself and just exist as a cookie cutter soul with no unique thoughts, views, or actions. Sounds depressing to me.

Can I ask you one thing? When you meet this so called "God" of yours.. How will you know that it is the true God and not Satan? How do you know that you are not buying into an elaborate scheme right now? It would seem that taking away the free will that God gave you would be a great goal for Satan to have, seems Christianity does that. To live in fear of total judgement, sounds like a goal of Satan to me. To make people believe that they are born bad or born sinners... Sounds like the work of Satan. To tell people that they will burn in hell if they don't ask to join you... Sounds like a plot of Satan to me.

I could go on and on....

In my view.... You are selling your soul to the devil. You will become a mindless slave of Satan if you continue down your path.

If you look back throughout the bible it would seem that if you put it into the context of maybe being a book influenced by Satan saying that he was God, instead of being influence by the True God... It all starts to make sense.

How has your God of the bible really helped mankind? Maybe the game between God and Satan was really that Satan said men should have free will taken away, so that they can be controlled easier... And God said no, free will is good and men will never give up the gift I have given them.

Then God said that Satan may have any men's souls that give up their free will and souls freely.

Along came the bible and Satan has been gaining souls and followers ever since.

Satan wants you to become a mindless slave who does not want you to think for yourself or experience enjoyment from free will and the uniqueness or identity of self that god gave you. He wants you to become a cookie cutter slave soul.

God wants you to have free will and experience all the enjoyment and freedom of self that being a unique conscious soul has to offer. Enjoying existence as the unique creation that you are.

Think about it.

QUITE the oppposite; growing in Jesus Christ makes me MORE ME and MORE FREE, being a slave to satan makes you more like everyone else and a SLAVE TO SIN!

C.S Lewis said something like; " How dreadfully alike are all the tyrants and dictators, how wonderfully different from one another all the saints! "
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 5:22:39 AM
At 5/25/2011 2:50:03 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
It is a simple yet devastatingly effective tactic from the enemy; CRY WOLF so many times that when the REAL end is nigh, everybody says " yeah, right.. just like the LAST time! ":

Oh, yes, clearly this is demonic rather than just stupid people saying stupid things.

The spiritually dead cannot discern spiritual things; so again God gets ALL the Glory!
The Cross.. the Cross.