Jump to topic:

Dead people

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 7:38:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you die, and can't talk, can you really know anything?

Also, if when you die, you suffered from dementia, are you really going to know what is going on when you die?

How come every time I interrogate a dead person, their silence forces me to resort to violence(which also doesn't tend to be very effective at prying answers out of them.. I swear, they are cold stiff in their resolve to hide secrets from me).

Seriously, I hate dead people. They think that being dead gives them a license to be elitist pricks..
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 8:12:42 PM
You just have to join the "Dead People Club", so you can find out what all the fuss is about!

Of course... You will have to sacrifice your life to become a member though... LOL!
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 8:19:34 PM
At 5/26/2011 7:38:00 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

It is said that the greatest secrets are revealed through the sound of silence.

Also, if when you die, you suffered from dementia, are you really going to know what is going on when you die?

If you know that they have dementia can you really know if it is they who are demented?

How come every time I interrogate a dead person, their silence forces me to resort to violence(which also doesn't tend to be very effective at prying answers out of them.. I swear, they are cold stiff in their resolve to hide secrets from me).

Try using honey, not vinegar.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2011 9:06:21 PM
At 5/26/2011 8:21:45 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Then shut the f*ck up.

It is truly wonderful that you have found a sense of humor, now just locate your morals and you will no longer be a broken human being.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 5:29:02 AM

Seriously, I hate dead people. They think that being dead gives them a license to be elitist pricks..

A friend of mine has a t-shirt: "Dead people don't believe in Jesus."

John 11:25-26 (New International Version)

25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
The Cross.. the Cross.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:40:32 AM
At 5/27/2011 5:29:02 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

A friend of mine has a t-shirt: "Dead people don't believe in Jesus."

John 11:25-26 (New International Version)

25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Well, like I said, when people die, it is really hard to get information out of them. Also, they don't move very much at all. If they are alive, then I must be trippin' bawlz.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:48:36 AM
Oh, wait, does the bacteria eating them from the inside out count as them living?

Or maybe it's like, metaphorical and sh!t for the memories that live in on post-whaling accident.

Or... is this a prophecy for the zombie apocalypse?