Jump to topic:

Do you know your Bible?

MilitantAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 3:55:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I want to share this test with you that I found to test the knowledge of the Bible on DDO. Think you know the Bible? Find out!

1. How many contradictory creation of man stories are there in Genesis?

2. Did the patriarch of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Abraham, pimp his wife/half-sister?

3. Does the Bible god favor one group of people above all others?

4. How many "little children" did the bears kill that the Bible god sent because they teased Elisha about his bald head? Were the bears male or female?

5. According to the Bible, what is God's name?

6. Did the Bible god give orders to slaughter women and children?

7. Why did the Bible god in Exodus 11:10 (among other places), the blasphemous Passover horror story, "harden Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go out of his land" and then in Exodus 12:29 the Bible god killed the first born of everyone, even of the animals, to punish Pharaoh for not doing what the Bible god allegedly made impossible for him to do?

8. When the Bible god wanted to kill Moses, what did Moses' wife throw at the Bible god's feet that made him change his mind?

9. Why does Joshua 10:12-14 say the Bible god made the sun stand still to allow the Jews more time to slaughter their neighbors when in reality the sun is stationary in relation to the earth?

10. Why is II Kings 19 almost identical with Isaiah 37 and why is II Chronicles 36:22 identical to Ezra 1:1 through most of 1:3?

11. Who said they did not come to bring peace, but a sword?

12. Was Jesus supposed to return to earth during the lifetime of some of his followers?

13. Who was critical of the Jews for not following their Biblical teachings to kill their disobedient children?

14. Who said their followers must hate their families?
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 7:56:10 PM
At 6/4/2011 3:55:47 PM, MilitantAtheist wrote:
I want to share this test with you that I found to test the knowledge of the Bible on DDO. Think you know the Bible? Find out!

Two

2. Did the patriarch of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Abraham, pimp his wife/half-sister?

I believe so

Yes

4. How many "little children" did the bears kill that the Bible god sent because they teased Elisha about his bald head? Were the bears male or female?

42 she bears

El? Yahweh? Elohim?

Yup, he also through rocks at retreating women and children

7. Why did the Bible god in Exodus 11:10 (among other places), the blasphemous Passover horror story, "harden Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go out of his land" and then in Exodus 12:29 the Bible god killed the first born of everyone, even of the animals, to punish Pharaoh for not doing what the Bible god allegedly made impossible for him to do?

Why? I dunno, God's a prick?

8. When the Bible god wanted to kill Moses, what did Moses' wife throw at the Bible god's feet that made him change his mind?

Foreskins?

9. Why does Joshua 10:12-14 say the Bible god made the sun stand still to allow the Jews more time to slaughter their neighbors when in reality the sun is stationary in relation to the earth?

Because the ancient people believe the sun moved around the firmament

10. Why is II Kings 19 almost identical with Isaiah 37 and why is II Chronicles 36:22 identical to Ezra 1:1 through most of 1:3?

Freidman's theory?

Jesus, revelation I believe.

12. Was Jesus supposed to return to earth during the lifetime of some of his followers?

Yes

13. Who was critical of the Jews for not following their Biblical teachings to kill their disobedient children?

Jesus, but that's taken out of context.

Jesus

Did you get this from the FFRF?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 9:57:22 PM
So, what exactly is a militant atheist? Does that mean you listen to black metal, and firebomb churches or something?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
MilitantAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 10:16:54 PM
At 6/4/2011 9:57:22 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
So, what exactly is a militant atheist? Does that mean you listen to black metal, and firebomb churches or something?

Haha! Good one. A militant atheist is a person that greatly opposes all religions and is somewhat hostile towards religions.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:21:39 AM
At 6/4/2011 10:16:54 PM, MilitantAtheist wrote:

Haha! Good one. A militant atheist is a person that greatly opposes all religions and is somewhat hostile towards religions.

Funny how someone who is considered a militant theist is one who goes around killing and destroying things, while all it takes for an atheist to be called militant, is for them to be outspoken.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:22:54 AM

Not bad. I am an Islamist (aka Jihadist).
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:59:35 AM
At 6/4/2011 5:34:35 PM, Puck wrote:
zzz
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:37:24 PM

A militant atheist is essentially someone who is replacing religion with his own religion of having no religion.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
MilitantAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:38:51 PM
At 6/5/2011 1:37:24 PM, askbob wrote:

A militant atheist is essentially someone who is replacing religion with his own religion of having no religion.

What askbob said.

http://www.wikipedia.org...
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:02:02 PM

Why do you care, though? Why not just let people believe what they want to believe? Sure, I wish everyone was a Christian, but we shouldn't be "somewhat hostile" towards other religions.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:35:21 PM
At 6/5/2011 1:38:51 PM, MilitantAtheist wrote:

What askbob said.

http://www.wikipedia.org...

haha that was meant to be a pretty negative description but ok
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 3:12:24 PM
At 6/5/2011 2:35:21 PM, askbob wrote:

What askbob said.

Haha wow. Definitely not a compliment. Militant atheists are sadly, ironically self defeating.... They turn atheism into creed and dogma and that's obviously what true atheism emphatically eschews/rejects.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 3:16:58 PM
At 6/5/2011 3:12:24 PM, jat93 wrote:

What askbob said.

Haha wow. Definitely not a compliment. Militant atheists are sadly, ironically self defeating.... They turn atheism into creed and dogma and that's obviously what true atheism emphatically eschews/rejects.

I laughed my asss off when he said that. Looks like he's going to need a new screenname.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 3:53:22 PM
At 6/5/2011 3:12:24 PM, jat93 wrote:

What askbob said.

Since militant atheists are used to describe people who are outspoken about their atheism, I don't see how militant atheism could lead to dogma or creeds for most militant atheists.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 6:20:48 PM
I've got a T-shirt that says "Militant Atheist: There's no god damn god god damn it".

It depends how you define Militant I suppose. I will argue/defend Atheism to anyone who wants to talk about religion (and I've been known to purposely conversations in that direction) but I don't punch Christians in the face and call them dummies, even if I think they are dummies.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 8:23:15 PM

Only one, the following chapter is "drilling" down to a more relative specific account of a specific element within the overall narrative.

He was afraid he would be killed and God rebuked him for his fear. I am sure you would have "manned" up and fought the entire egyptian army for your beautiful wife.

He favors one "nation" above all other nations. Individuals relate to God on their own merits.

40 and they were late teens not wee children. They were above the age of accountability.

I am (He is the self existent one) I can explain further should you have need.

Yes. Israel was to eliminate a future element of destruction from within that has toppled many nations in history. By eliminating women and children you eliminate people groups that God knew would cause trouble Israel could not overcome, from within.
It is that whole "foreknowledge" God thing "I am" has.

He gave Pharoah two options, believe Moses was "just" a magician as the magicians would could duplicate the first five miracles were only stronger. Or he could have submitted to God.
God "foreknew" that Pharoah would believe moses was just a powerful Magician. Each successive "plague" was a direct attack on the major egyptian Gods.
The final one being the death of the firstborn which showed that Pharoah himself was not a godman and that Pharoah had no control over anything.

You may need to reread that. Moses was going to be killed for disobeying the covenant that he had all of Israel do, which was circumcision.

Why does a chicken preen itself to become clean?

Most accounts are taken from similiar sources of the age which were called "Stele". Babylon had access to all of the conqured "Stele".

Jesus, and it is the Sword of the Spirit that would cause good people and bad people to fight.

Obviously not. Ezekiel 37 and 38 describes his return after restored Israel becoming a nation after being scattered to the four winds, then coming together as one nation restored, then being attacked by many of the surrounding nations alongside of God and Magog the "Rus". God will defeat them with an earthquake, meteors and them turning on themselves after "taking and entering" Jerusalem.
They rebuild the fourth temple in 40-42 and he returns chapter 43.

Every prophet, God and Jesus. You are the product of not doing so. Also this is for children above the age of accountability.

Jesus. It is a relational statement to contrast the devotion you are to have to God being far more than your family.
Merda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 8:36:19 PM
At 6/5/2011 2:02:02 PM, Charles0103 wrote:

Why do you care, though? Why not just let people believe what they want to believe? Sure, I wish everyone was a Christian, but we shouldn't be "somewhat hostile" towards other religions.

I'm not what I'd call militant but I am definitely hostile to many aspects of religion. Really the things that make people hostile to religion are the atrocities religion has caused, believing in fairy tales on nothing but "faith", and then of course those annoying a$s Jehovah's Witnesses that bang on your door every Saturday.
My manwich!
MilitantAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 11:49:38 PM
At 6/5/2011 8:36:19 PM, Merda wrote:

I'm not what I'd call militant but I am definitely hostile to many aspects of religion. Really the things that make people hostile to religion are the atrocities religion has caused, believing in fairy tales on nothing but "faith", and then of course those annoying a$s Jehovah's Witnesses that bang on your door every Saturday.

Ding ding ding ding ding! My line of reason.

The bible, Koran and Torah are full of fairy takes that can only happen in never ever land.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 8:30:02 AM
Gileandos wrote: "
40 and they were late teens not wee children. They were above the age of accountability."

Ah, the 'they were bloods and crips' apology. So they deserved being mauled for throwing insults at him them? This is your position?

Gileandos wrote: "Yes. Israel was to eliminate a future element of destruction from within that has toppled many nations in history. By eliminating women and children you eliminate people groups that God knew would cause trouble Israel could not overcome, from within.
It is that whole "foreknowledge" God thing "I am" has."

An apology for genocide? Seriously?

What is your stance on the Joshua Challenge?

Gileandos wrote: "He gave Pharoah two options, believe Moses was "just" a magician as the magicians would could duplicate the first five miracles were only stronger. Or he could have submitted to God.
God "foreknew" that Pharoah would believe moses was just a powerful Magician. Each successive "plague" was a direct attack on the major egyptian Gods.
The final one being the death of the firstborn which showed that Pharoah himself was not a godman and that Pharoah had no control over anything."

Pharaoh had no options - it's pretty clear from the text.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:16:50 PM
At 6/5/2011 11:49:38 PM, MilitantAtheist wrote:
At 6/5/2011 8:36:19 PM, Merda wrote:

Ding ding ding ding ding! My line of reason.

The bible, Koran and Torah are full of fairy takes that can only happen in never ever land.

Come on, stop being a little girl and man up. I'm sorry that you don't believe in God. I wish that you would, but I realize you probably won't. I respect that, ok?
So, stop hatin' on my beliefs and calling them "fairy takes" (whatever the heck a fair take is).

My belief in Christianity is based on faith AND fact. Come on, you're the guys that believe that the universe decided to randomly expand at a rapid pace, got molecules out of nowhere, the molecules decided to form together, formed planets after millions of years. Then, water comes out of nowhere. And then, hey look! A cell just magically appeared. I mean, come on. I believe in evolution, but that's just ridiculous.
Stop calling the kettle black. We can call your beliefs ridiculous too.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 3:18:58 PM
Charles0103 wrote: "Come on, stop being a little girl and man up. I'm sorry that you don't believe in God. I wish that you would, but I realize you probably won't. I respect that, ok?
So, stop hatin' on my beliefs and calling them "fairy takes" (whatever the heck a fair take is)."

You weren't specifically talking to me, but I don't consider your faith a 'fairy take' (or fairy tale). I consider it on par with other religious and supernatural claims. That is, I consider it false.

Charles0103 wrote: "My belief in Christianity is based on faith AND fact. Come on, you're the guys that believe that the universe decided to randomly expand at a rapid pace, got molecules out of nowhere, the molecules decided to form together, formed planets after millions of years. Then, water comes out of nowhere. And then, hey look! A cell just magically appeared. I mean, come on. I believe in evolution, but that's just ridiculous."

That's not really what I, or many other atheists, believe. Further what some (not all, of course) atheists believe is based on scientific conclusions. Granted that I, in particular, do not accept the seeming 'something from nothing' version of cosmological events that you are portraying.

While scientists have not yet determined the exact nature of abiogenesis, they have determined (roughly) how cells came about and they didn't 'magically appear'. Sydney Fox put forth a viable explanation that involved proto-cells.

Charles0103 wrote: "Stop calling the kettle black. We can call your beliefs ridiculous too."

I wouldn't call your beliefs ridiculous, but the fact of the matter is that you've strawmanned what some atheists believe. Actually, you've strawmanned positions in science (which may or may not be what atheists believe).

So to compare your strawmanning to, let's say, a virgin birth, is not exactly a fair or apt comparison.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 4:53:18 PM
At 6/6/2011 3:18:58 PM, Meatros wrote:
Charles0103 wrote: "Come on, stop being a little girl and man up. I'm sorry that you don't believe in God. I wish that you would, but I realize you probably won't. I respect that, ok?
So, stop hatin' on my beliefs and calling them "fairy takes" (whatever the heck a fair take is)."

You weren't specifically talking to me, but I don't consider your faith a 'fairy take' (or fairy tale). I consider it on par with other religious and supernatural claims. That is, I consider it false.

Alright, I'm cool with that. Thanks for respecting my beliefs back.

Charles0103 wrote: "My belief in Christianity is based on faith AND fact. Come on, you're the guys that believe that the universe decided to randomly expand at a rapid pace, got molecules out of nowhere, the molecules decided to form together, formed planets after millions of years. Then, water comes out of nowhere. And then, hey look! A cell just magically appeared. I mean, come on. I believe in evolution, but that's just ridiculous."

That's not really what I, or many other atheists, believe. Further what some (not all, of course) atheists believe is based on scientific conclusions. Granted that I, in particular, do not accept the seeming 'something from nothing' version of cosmological events that you are portraying.

Sorry, I was just being really general.

While scientists have not yet determined the exact nature of abiogenesis, they have determined (roughly) how cells came about and they didn't 'magically appear'. Sydney Fox put forth a viable explanation that involved proto-cells.

Could you tell me more or give me a link or something?

Charles0103 wrote: "Stop calling the kettle black. We can call your beliefs ridiculous too."

I wouldn't call your beliefs ridiculous, but the fact of the matter is that you've strawmanned what some atheists believe. Actually, you've strawmanned positions in science (which may or may not be what atheists believe).

So to compare your strawmanning to, let's say, a virgin birth, is not exactly a fair or apt comparison.

Well, if God does indeed exist, then He could do just about anything He wants. Sure, a virgin birth, walking on water, resurrecting yourself from the dead, etc. sound crazy to us, but this is God we're talking about.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 6:32:55 PM
At 6/6/2011 8:30:02 AM, Meatros wrote:
Gileandos wrote: "
40 and they were late teens not wee children. They were above the age of accountability."

Ah, the 'they were bloods and crips' apology. So they deserved being mauled for throwing insults at him them? This is your position?

Clearly, it says they were a "Gang of youth"!!! Maybe they were flashing tech 9's and Glocks at the preist?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 6:41:36 PM
At 6/6/2011 4:53:18 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
Alright, I'm cool with that. Thanks for respecting my beliefs back.
I dont think he respects your beliefs. And neither do I.

Dont get me wrong, i respect your right to have your beliefs, but i dont respect the beleifs themselves.
Sorry, I was just being really general.
The problem here, is that you dont even portray an even remotely accurate version of what science suggests has happened at the beginning of this universe. No one said the expansion of the universe was random, no one said that molecules came from nowhere, Molecules cannot "Decide" to come together as they are not sentient, No one said water came from nowhere(Water formed from other elements, i.e. Hydrogen and Oxyen, thats hardly "Nowhere"), no one said that cells magically appeared(Chemical reactions can create cells, and were getting closer and closer to producing many of the fundemental building blocks of life such as RNA and amino acids from mere chemicals by use of natural forces).

The only thing that is ridiculous is your portrayal of science.

Could you tell me more or give me a link or something?
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Start from there, work your way up.

Well, if God does indeed exist, then He could do just about anything He wants. Sure, a virgin birth, walking on water, resurrecting yourself from the dead, etc. sound crazy to us, but this is God we're talking about.

Sure. And if God does exist, then he couldve made this entire universe 5 minutes ago, with all the memories and objects planted there beforehand.

I mean, its useless to speculate what God did, because they are endless. Literally. Any wacky magical idea, from alien overlords spreading Thetans, evil spirits, to earth 20 billion years ago, to magic Faeries riding on unicorns and waving wands to create humans, all are possible with God. And thats kinda the atheists point.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 8:47:21 AM
Charles0103 wrote: "Alright, I'm cool with that. Thanks for respecting my beliefs back."

I would say that I respect you - I'm neutral on your beliefs. I'll be honest, sometimes I find them silly, yet at other times in my life I've seriously considered them. I used to be a Christian, so I know how the beliefs can be compelling. So I vacillate between the two positions. I am trying to view other beliefs seriously though, it's something I'm working at so if you catch me making light of a belief please keep in mind that I'm working on it.

For a more apt comparison, I look at it similar to a sincere belief in vampires. I'm half tempted to smirk and say 'come one, seriously?', yet I've done some research into vampire beliefs and I recognize that it's a lot more complicated then what we might otherwise think. Given a certain frame of mind - one that was still prevalent up until the 1940's (according to my research) I can see the genuine appeal of believing in vampires (not the "LeStat", interview with the vampire type, mind you). So I can't just 'smirk' at it. Beliefs have to be put in context and they (most of the time) make sense from a certain paradigm.

Charles0103 wrote: "Sorry, I was just being really general."

That's fine.

Charles0103 wrote: "Could you tell me more or give me a link or something?"

I used to have a more useful link, but these might get you started:

Charles0103 wrote: "Well, if God does indeed exist, then He could do just about anything He wants. Sure, a virgin birth, walking on water, resurrecting yourself from the dead, etc. sound crazy to us, but this is God we're talking about."

Maybe, but it seems to mythical to me, to be honest. Speaking from the cuff here, this seems to be an explanation that I could see ancient people coming to in order to explain a pregnancy OR to increase the 'specialness' of a 'divine' person.

Alexander the Great, for instance, was more then an ordinary man. He connected the ancient world (via warfare). An exceptional person is not enough for the ancient people, so Alexander had to be partially divine.

The Jesus story seems similar to me in that the virgin birth seems to be added to increase the specialness of Jesus. Further, I agree with the ancient Jews that the virgin part was due in part because of a mistranslation in the Greek Bible.
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 8:50:20 AM
tkubok wrote: "Clearly, it says they were a "Gang of youth"!!! Maybe they were flashing tech 9's and Glocks at the preist?"

-)

I see such an interpretation as an admission that the plain reading of the text is problematic, from a moral standpoint.

tkubok wrote: "I dont think he respects your beliefs. And neither do I.

Dont get me wrong, i respect your right to have your beliefs, but i dont respect the beleifs themselves."

I'm neutral. Respect is due to persons, not necessarily beliefs, to begin with. As to the beliefs themselves, I'm trying to take them more seriously. I can see their appeal, since I used to believe them myself. Still, sometimes I slip.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 5:24:26 AM

None, only ones you do not understand; I'd be VERY happy to a formal debate on them!

Pimp is to strong a word by half.

Not favoured, 'Chosen'.. now, to be chosen is as much of a curse as it is a blessing; the Jews HAVE suffered for being God's chosen people..
The are chosen to REVEAL God's Character, by the way.

Haven't read that for a while.. doesn't soud congruos to the point of the scripture tho..

Depends.. If your a Jew it's Jehovah.. If your a Christian it's Jesus Christ..

Absolutely; deseparate times call for desparate measures..
These are but shadows of real, spiritual truths, however; We Christians must mercilessly slaughter aLL the attractive and cute little sinful thoughts and fantasies etc in order to claim the promises land.

Because of a decision Pharaoh had AKLREADY made in his heart; THAT'S why people become atheists, God take His hand off of you (hardens your heart) because that's what you WANT.

Who's the 'Bible god'? do you mean 'The God of the Bible'?

No, the sun travels from one end of the sky to the other.. it stood still for those observing.. you cannot swith from subjectivity to objectivity whenever it suits YOU!

Different witness to same events..

Jesus Christ, and He means a SPIRITUAL sword which divides truth from lies!

He said it to keep them on their toes, He said NO-ONE (except the Father) knows the day of hour.

No-one.

There is ONLY love and hate.. He said you must love ME above ALL others!
The Cross.. the Cross.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 7:44:02 AM

Why do you care, though? Why not just let people believe what they want to believe? Sure, I wish everyone was a Christian, but we shouldn't be "somewhat hostile" towards other religions.:

I guess you haven't read your bible lately. I invite you to see how the Israelites dealt with people of other religions.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)