Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Quran Burning Pastor to debate the Son of Man

CalvinJam
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:28:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pastor Terry Jones, the Florida pastor that threatened to (and ultimately did) burn a Holy Quran, is scheduled to have a dialogue with the Son of Man, the leader and teacher of the New Nation of Islam.

The dialogue is set to take place this Wednesday (June 8, 2011) at 9 PM eastern time. The discussion will be broadcast live on WHPR TV33 and 88.1 FM in Detroit, Michigan. It will be available live at
http://www.tv33whpr.com...

It will also be available at http://www.thenewnationofislam.com....

The dialogue will also be broadcast live through a teleconference call. The number is
(712) 432-0075 and the access code is 912932#.

More information will be upcoming as it is available.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:32:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm pro burning.

Sick of the censorship.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:34:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The reaction from the administration is ridiculous as well. Essentially pressuring a man to do something that involves burning paper.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:35:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
to not* do
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:39:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Must have been a long time since he read the Bible. Or the news. Was he alive in the 90's? Heard of warfare committed against Muslims by people wearing the cross?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:12:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 1:39:31 PM, Mirza wrote:
Must have been a long time since he read the Bible. Or the news. Was he alive in the 90's? Heard of warfare committed against Muslims by people wearing the cross?

if you're seeking to blame anyone blame revolutionmuslim.com for threatening south park
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:12:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
we don't really care about burning our nations flag but when you start throwing threats around about ending southpark by killing the creators expect to be hated forever.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 2:25:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not the reasoning he gave. He connected 9/11 to Islam and therefore want to burn the Qur'an. He has not read the Bible properly. He hasn't comprehended what happened to Muslims by his fellow Christians. He has not read what kind of a monster is being celebrated as a hero this day today by what kind of a group.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 3:47:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 2:25:02 PM, Mirza wrote:
Not the reasoning he gave. He connected 9/11 to Islam and therefore want to burn the Qur'an. He has not read the Bible properly. He hasn't comprehended what happened to Muslims by his fellow Christians. He has not read what kind of a monster is being celebrated as a hero this day today by what kind of a group.

His reasoning is not really that flawed. Was there anyone besides muslims in al queda? Have you not read the bible, esp the part about how you should not tolerate religions that opose you? Hasn't christians and muslims done things to each other, over the past few centuries? What monster are you refering to?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 4:19:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 3:47:18 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 6/5/2011 2:25:02 PM, Mirza wrote:
Not the reasoning he gave. He connected 9/11 to Islam and therefore want to burn the Qur'an. He has not read the Bible properly. He hasn't comprehended what happened to Muslims by his fellow Christians. He has not read what kind of a monster is being celebrated as a hero this day today by what kind of a group.

His reasoning is not really that flawed. Was there anyone besides muslims in al queda?
Not a good reason to blame Islam, especially not when following a religion whose followers have done just as much of horrible violence as any other people could have done.

Have you not read the bible, esp the part about how you should not tolerate religions that opose you?
Irrelevant to my beliefs.

Hasn't christians and muslims done things to each other, over the past few centuries?
Yes, which is why the pastor should realize that.

What monster are you refering to?
Ratko Mladic.

And how are your responses relevant to what I am saying?
CalvinJam
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 9:56:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, we can talk about it and debate it amongst ourselves all day and night; but the man himself is going to be talking about it, and I'm really looking forward to hearing him out. :D
CalvinJam
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 2:07:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@ Hardcore-Racist...

Hey, you're right, that would definitely be interesting. Do you have an atheist in mind that would be interested? Cause if so, I might be able to get that set up.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 6:59:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 4:19:54 PM, Mirza wrote:
Not a good reason to blame Islam, especially not when following a religion whose followers have done just as much of horrible violence as any other people could have done.
They claim to be following your religion, quoting out of your holy text. Its the same with people who claim that Guns dont kill people, other people do. While they are correct, they ignore the fact that without guns, people have one less instrument in which the can use to kill people.

Christianity has been pulled out of that age. Islam has not. And it took Secularism to pull christianity out of it. Ask yourself, what percent of Christians today are involved in killing in the name of their God, as opposed to Islam? No one is dismissing the christian atrocities. But that was then, and this is now.

Irrelevant to my beliefs.
Relevant to the comment you made.

Yes, which is why the pastor should realize that.
How do you know the pastor hasnt realized that.

Ratko Mladic.
And who is celebrating him as a hero?
And how are your responses relevant to what I am saying?

You claim he has not read the bible, and then when I point out that what he does is fairly consistent with some of the teachings in the bible, you avoid response by claiming "Its irrelevant to my beliefs". I never claimed that they were relevant to your beliefs, but clearly they are relevant to your comment. Thanks for trying to avoid discussion. How is any of this, not relevant to your comment?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 6:59:49 PM, tkubok wrote:
They claim to be following your religion, quoting out of your holy text.
Haven't seen them quote.

Its the same with people who claim that Guns dont kill people, other people do. While they are correct, they ignore the fact that without guns, people have one less instrument in which the can use to kill people.
I don't use that analogy.

Christianity has been pulled out of that age. Islam has not. And it took Secularism to pull christianity out of it. Ask yourself, what percent of Christians today are involved in killing in the name of their God, as opposed to Islam? No one is dismissing the christian atrocities. But that was then, and this is now.
90's is "then"? The problem is the media. When certain Christian groups bomb places, they get labeled as terrorists, not Christian extremists.

Relevant to the comment you made.
What has the Bible got to do with my beliefs?

How do you know the pastor hasnt realized that.
If he did, he would most probably not blame Islam for what Muslims do. Otherwise he needs to refresh his mind.

And who is celebrating him as a hero?
Who do you think? Christians.

You claim he has not read the bible, and then when I point out that what he does is fairly consistent with some of the teachings in the bible, you avoid response by claiming "Its irrelevant to my beliefs". I never claimed that they were relevant to your beliefs, but clearly they are relevant to your comment. Thanks for trying to avoid discussion. How is any of this, not relevant to your comment?
It is completely irrelevant. Basically, he attacks Islam for allegedly making people do 9/11 stuff. In that case, he should read the Bible and see what it teaches, and also see what Christians around the world did and do.
CalvinJam
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 11:20:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tonight is the night. The dialogue is scheduled to take place at 9 PM Eastern / 8 PM Central. More info at

www.thenewnationofislam.com
CalvinJam
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:03:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Son of Man, the leader and teacher of the New Nation of Islam, will be continuing a dialogue with the pastor in Florida through his son, Pastor Luke Jones, who is the current pastor of Dove World Outreach Center.

The Son of Man will be debating Pastor Luke Jones tonight (Friday, June 10th 2011) at 9 PM Eastern / 8 PM Central. Pastor Luke Jones will be officially representing the Christian views of his church.

The discussion will be broadcast live through a teleconference call:
(712) 432-0075 and the access code is 912932#

It will also be broadcast live on WHPR TV33 and 88.1 FM in Detroit, Michigan. It will be available live at
http://www.tv33whpr.com...

or
http://www.thenewnationofislam.com....

For more info, call (601) 786-1888 or (601) 786-9788.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:11:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 9:17:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 6/6/2011 6:59:49 PM, tkubok wrote:
They claim to be following your religion, quoting out of your holy text.
Haven't seen them quote.
I have.
Its the same with people who claim that Guns dont kill people, other people do. While they are correct, they ignore the fact that without guns, people have one less instrument in which the can use to kill people.
I don't use that analogy.
I did.
Christianity has been pulled out of that age. Islam has not. And it took Secularism to pull christianity out of it. Ask yourself, what percent of Christians today are involved in killing in the name of their God, as opposed to Islam? No one is dismissing the christian atrocities. But that was then, and this is now.
90's is "then"? The problem is the media. When certain Christian groups bomb places, they get labeled as terrorists, not Christian extremists.
There are always a few bad apples. But youve failed to address the problem, which is, less than 1% of Christians are doing atrocities, versus 10% or more of Muslims who are actively doing atrocities.

A dozen bombers in the past 20 years vs about 4-5 countries worth of Muslims clearly isnt comparable.
Relevant to the comment you made.
What has the Bible got to do with my beliefs?
Who said the bible has anything to do with your beliefs? Im talking about your comments, not your beliefs.
How do you know the pastor hasnt realized that.
If he did, he would most probably not blame Islam for what Muslims do. Otherwise he needs to refresh his mind.
Argument above, concerning Christians and Muslims and what percent of the entire muslim/christian population is actively doing atrocities today.
And who is celebrating him as a hero?
Who do you think? Christians.
Where? Source please?
You claim he has not read the bible, and then when I point out that what he does is fairly consistent with some of the teachings in the bible, you avoid response by claiming "Its irrelevant to my beliefs". I never claimed that they were relevant to your beliefs, but clearly they are relevant to your comment. Thanks for trying to avoid discussion. How is any of this, not relevant to your comment?
It is completely irrelevant. Basically, he attacks Islam for allegedly making people do 9/11 stuff. In that case, he should read the Bible and see what it teaches, and also see what Christians around the world did and do.

Are you illiterate? I claimed that my comment was relevant to YOUR COMMENT, not YOUR BELIEFS. It is completely relevant to your comment, and i agree, its irrelevant to your BELIEFS, because NEITHER of us believe that the bible is true. The bible is irrelevant to either of our beliefs, but it is relevant to our comments.

Seriously, lrn2 read.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 7:08:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/10/2011 3:11:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
Argument above, concerning Christians and Muslims and what percent of the entire muslim/christian population is actively doing atrocities today.

Do cluster bombings count among atrocities? I am not sure whether it is Christians or atheists.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 7:23:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/10/2011 3:11:56 PM, tkubok wrote:
I have.
On what, CNN? You believe all that? You don't think there are a few sound manipulations once in a while? Check Fox News as a hint.

I did.
And you are addressing me, so what you prefer doing does not matter.

There are always a few bad apples. But youve failed to address the problem, which is, less than 1% of Christians are doing atrocities, versus 10% or more of Muslims who are actively doing atrocities.

A dozen bombers in the past 20 years vs about 4-5 countries worth of Muslims clearly isnt comparable.
The problem is that when people utter such nonsense like you just did, one has a hard time deciding how to react (cry or laugh?). You are the one who fails to address the real issue. First of all, 10% of Muslims would be at least 100 million people, and you are really saying that so many Muslims are doing atrocities? Are you kidding me?

Then you say that 1% of Christians do the same. Again, are you kidding me? Two Christians from the Balkans have killed more people in 3.5 years in one country than Osama bin Laden managed to kill over the entire world in a span of over 10 years. And you're portraying Christians as holy people compared to Muslims? And unfortunately the reason why you fail horribly at understanding this is because these two people were never labeled as Christian terrorists even though they wanted to specifically cleanse a country of Muslims, destroyed their mosques, and worshiped Jesus in the meanwhile. No adjective in front of "terrorist." If a Muslim does what they did, he is labeled as an "Islamist" or "Jihadist" or whatever joke name people/the media can come up with.

Then you mention "a dozen bombers" compared to 4-5 Islamic countries. Your comparison is a joke. Has any Islamic country dropped an atomic bomb? No, the first and only to do it is a Christian (officially) country which is proud of the motto "In God We Trust." That killed more people than all the Muslim countries you speak about. And are you forgetting the Christian Serb and Croat armies? Are you forgetting Hitler who explicitly claimed to wish to eradicate the Jews in the name of God? All of this perhaps does not count as Christian terrorism?

Yes, shameful. Look up the history. You just cannot grasp the fact that yelling "God is Greatest" before blowing yourself up is literally not making you more of a Muslim terrorist than when you call yourself a Christian and murder people through your belief in God is making you a Christian terrorist.

Who said the bible has anything to do with your beliefs? Im talking about your comments, not your beliefs.
Then address them properly. It's gibberish.

Argument above, concerning Christians and Muslims and what percent of the entire muslim/christian population is actively doing atrocities today.
I don't know, go count mr. Omniscient.

Where? Source please?
Here are a few hints:

1. Ratko Mladic
2. Serbia
3. Religion in Serbia
4. Demonstrations, Belgrade, Ratko Mladic

Are you illiterate? I claimed that my comment was relevant to YOUR COMMENT, not YOUR BELIEFS. It is completely relevant to your comment, and i agree, its irrelevant to your BELIEFS, because NEITHER of us believe that the bible is true. The bible is irrelevant to either of our beliefs, but it is relevant to our comments.

Seriously, lrn2 read.
No because I did not make a point regarding his condemnation of other religions. I am saying that if your holy scripture says one thing that another holy scripture also says, then you cannot rationally criticize the other scripture, which is exactly what he does. The fact that you say, "Well, he actually HAS read the part which tells you to hate other religions" is irrelevant.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 9:54:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/10/2011 7:23:07 PM, Mirza wrote:
On what, CNN? You believe all that? You don't think there are a few sound manipulations once in a while? Check Fox News as a hint.
http://www.skepticism.info...

Go figure.

And you are addressing me, so what you prefer doing does not matter.

Yes, I(me) am addressing you. So what i prefer does matter. You are not speaking to yourself, I am part of this discussion as well. Sorry, but you are not the center of the universe.

The problem is that when people utter such nonsense like you just did, one has a hard time deciding how to react (cry or laugh?). You are the one who fails to address the real issue. First of all, 10% of Muslims would be at least 100 million people, and you are really saying that so many Muslims are doing atrocities? Are you kidding me?
Actively supporting it? No, im not kidding you.

Then you say that 1% of Christians do the same. Again, are you kidding me? Two Christians from the Balkans have killed more people in 3.5 years in one country than Osama bin Laden managed to kill over the entire world in a span of over 10 years. And you're portraying Christians as holy people compared to Muslims? And unfortunately the reason why you fail horribly at understanding this is because these two people were never labeled as Christian terrorists even though they wanted to specifically cleanse a country of Muslims, destroyed their mosques, and worshiped Jesus in the meanwhile. No adjective in front of "terrorist." If a Muslim does what they did, he is labeled as an "Islamist" or "Jihadist" or whatever joke name people/the media can come up with.

First off, which two christians. Secondly, why would quantity matter? Does it matter to you, if a guy kills 100, or 10,000 people? Thirdly, i have no problem with labeling people like that, as christian terrorists. I have no problem with labelling the guy who pipe-bombed the abortion clinic, as a terrorist. So why dont you try using that argument on someone else?

Then you mention "a dozen bombers" compared to 4-5 Islamic countries. Your comparison is a joke. Has any Islamic country dropped an atomic bomb? No, the first and only to do it is a Christian (officially) country which is proud of the motto "In God We Trust." That killed more people than all the Muslim countries you speak about. And are you forgetting the Christian Serb and Croat armies? Are you forgetting Hitler who explicitly claimed to wish to eradicate the Jews in the name of God? All of this perhaps does not count as Christian terrorism?

First off, "In God we trust" came after they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as a response to communism in 1957. The bombs were dropped on 1945. Learn your history.

Secondly, The USA is not a christian country. It was founded on secularism, has a secular government, has a secular penal system, has secular constitution, laws, etc. Your argument fails.

Thirdly, if you are talking about the Bosnian war, more fail. One of the main causes of the war was when the then-president Alije Izetbegovic declared Bosnia a Muslim country despite only having about 40% Muslims. The serbs, who felt their beliefs were being infringed upon, declared independance and tried to create their own republic, which is what started the conflict.

The only example that i would agree of, is Hitler. And yes, I would consider Hitler christian terrorism. Although you are in very bad need of a history lesson, my point still stands.

Yes, shameful. Look up the history. You just cannot grasp the fact that yelling "God is Greatest" before blowing yourself up is literally not making you more of a Muslim terrorist than when you call yourself a Christian and murder people through your belief in God is making you a Christian terrorist.

Fail. Your arguments, all of them except one, are utterly ignorant of history. Nice try though.

I never said there were no christian terrorists. Did i ever say that? I did say, that in the past 20 years, no, make that the past 50 years, the number of christian terrorists, is far far far far far far far far far far far less than the number of muslim terorrists.

Then address them properly. It's gibberish.
I am. You are the one who keeps dodging it by claiming "Thats no my belief".

I don't know, go count mr. Omniscient.
Thanks, i did.
Here are a few hints:

1. Ratko Mladic
2. Serbia
3. Religion in Serbia
4. Demonstrations, Belgrade, Ratko Mladic

Heres some more hints:

1. Ratko Mladic was a communist.
2. Croatia
3. Religion in Croatia.
4. Bosnia war, cause of it, Alije Izetbegovic

No because I did not make a point regarding his condemnation of other religions. I am saying that if your holy scripture says one thing that another holy scripture also says, then you cannot rationally criticize the other scripture, which is exactly what he does. The fact that you say, "Well, he actually HAS read the part which tells you to hate other religions" is irrelevant.

No, what you accused him of, and i quote:

At 6/5/2011 2:25:02 PM, Mirza wrote:
He has not read the Bible properly.

Considering that accusation, the fact that I say "Wel, he actually HAS read the part which tells you to hate other religions" is quite relevant.

If you especially consider that current Christianity has already made up an explanation as to why the "scripture found in the bible that says the same thing as another scripture" is clearly not the SAME thing without the proper context and interpretation, your argument fails.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2011 11:42:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/10/2011 9:54:19 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 6/10/2011 7:23:07 PM, Mirza wrote:
On what, CNN? You believe all that? You don't think there are a few sound manipulations once in a while? Check Fox News as a hint.
http://www.skepticism.info...

Go figure.
Yes. Funny how certain people from that list also said something contradictory (well, which sources to believe...).

"As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle." - Osama bin Laden

Also, yes there are idiots who misquote scripture. But the fact that you take their words over the word of those who quote it properly is your own mistake.

http://www.skepticism.info... The link you gave, you realize that it has no quotations from the Qur'an, right?

Yes, I(me) am addressing you. So what i prefer does matter. You are not speaking to yourself, I am part of this discussion as well. Sorry, but you are not the center of the universe.
Gibber. Make a clear point. This is nonsense.

Actively supporting it? No, im not kidding you.
So now we are switching from people committing atrocities, to people actively supporting it. Nice strategy, but try again next time. Also, you know how many Muslims died (and continue dying) in Iraq? And you know how many people supported the invasion of the country? Are you aware of that? And you know which religion those people belong to?

First off, which two christians.
Ratko Mladic. Radovan Karadzic. I talked about Balkans.

Secondly, why would quantity matter? Does it matter to you, if a guy kills 100, or 10,000 people?
You are the one who brought up quantity. You are literally the one who brought up numbers. Don't shove your burden onto others. I am not saying one person is worse than the other because he killed more people. I am refuting your idiotic assumption that Muslims are worse than Christians. You gave the numbers first.

Thirdly, i have no problem with labeling people like that, as christian terrorists. I have no problem with labelling the guy who pipe-bombed the abortion clinic, as a terrorist. So why dont you try using that argument on someone else?
I am using it on you because if you realize who the Christian terrorists are, you would not spread your biased propaganda against Muslims here. You don't know how to label a Christian terrorist.

First off, "In God we trust" came after they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as a response to communism in 1957. The bombs were dropped on 1945. Learn your history.
Did I claim they had the motto back then? Read my sentence and grasp the grammar. I did not use present tence for the motto when mentioning it alongside the bombings. I said that the country is Christian, which was true back in 1945 too.

Secondly, The USA is not a christian country. It was founded on secularism, has a secular government, has a secular penal system, has secular constitution, laws, etc. Your argument fails.
You understand what a "Christian" country means? Majority being Christians, and Christians have the biggest say in what is going on. You don't notice the importance of being a Christian when running for politics, perhaps?

Thirdly, if you are talking about the Bosnian war, more fail. One of the main causes of the war was when the then-president Alije Izetbegovic declared Bosnia a Muslim country despite only having about 40% Muslims. The serbs, who felt their beliefs were being infringed upon, declared independance and tried to create their own republic, which is what started the conflict.
Nonsense. Don't try to educate me on my homeland please. Where did you read about that? Do you even know what caused the collapse of Yugoslavia? And are you kidding me once more? Alija Izetbegovic did not want Muslims to be under the rule of genocidal terrorists, that is why he said that he does not want Bosnia to be part of Yugoslavia anymore. Stop spreading nonsensical lies.

Watch the video. Want to know what it's about? Few clues:

The idiot Radovan Karadzic (Christian Serb, terrorist, mass murder, ethnic cleanser) threatens Muslims and their country with a path of Hell and extermination. Hence Alija Izetbegovic responded with saying that this is the reason why nobody wants to stay in Yugoslavia. Who wants to stay with such rulers?

Educate yourself on the subject before defending a mass murderer who you dare not label a Christian terrorist who exterminated tons of Muslims. When it comes to numbers, why on earth don't you use them when dealing with Christians? You call Osama bin Laden a Muslim terrorist without even blinking, but you stand to defend a stupid mass murderer without even calling him a terrorist? And you even try to justify his murderous acts by saying that Alija Izetbegovic wanted Bosnia to be free, despite a great Serb population? And you tell me to read history. Just stop the nonsense please.

The only example that i would agree of, is Hitler. And yes, I would consider Hitler christian terrorism. Although you are in very bad need of a history lesson, my point still stands.
Try again.

Fail. Your arguments, all of them except one, are utterly ignorant of history. Nice try though.
Read properly next time. Thanks.

I never said there were no christian terrorists. Did i ever say that? I did say, that in the past 20 years, no, make that the past 50 years, the number of christian terrorists, is far far far far far far far far far far far less than the number of muslim terorrists.
Wanna debate that? You really want to pull the stupid numbers?

I am. You are the one who keeps dodging it by claiming "Thats no my belief".
No you're not. You don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks, i did.
No you didn't.

Heres some more hints:

1. Ratko Mladic was a communist.
2. Croatia
3. Religion in Croatia.
4. Bosnia war, cause of it, Alije Izetbegovic
Again, you don't know what you're babbling about at all. You're strawmaning a lot. I am telling you that...

1. Ratko Mladic is a terrorist.
2. He is a Christian.
3. Serbians are mainly Christians.
4. Ratko Mladic committed genocide.
5. He is supported by many Serbians.

Figure it.

No, what you accused him of, and i quote:

At 6/5/2011 2:25:02 PM, Mirza wrote:
He has not read the Bible properly.

Considering that accusation, the fact that I say "Wel, he actually HAS read the part which tells you to hate other religions" is quite relevant.
First, it's a rhetorical point. Second, my point is not that he condemns other religions, but that he connects the bad deeds of a religion's followers to the religion itself.

If you especially consider that current Christianity has already made up an explanation as to why the "scripture found in the bible that says the same thing as another scripture" is clearly not the SAME thing without the proper context and interpretation, your argument fails.
No, that's irrelevant.

This is stupid. Challenge me to a debate over your stupid numbers or just drop this nonsense. Not gonna argue over such childish points for much longer here.