Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Coincidence, or a sign??

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:11:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??

I'd like to go and tell everyone it does, that very first sentence was meant to refer to space-time-matter-energy.... but honestly I think the parts of the sentence you attached to Energy is a little bit of a stretch.

"in the beginning" though is blatantly without question saying the creation of time, and the full part of the sentence "heavens and the earth" together would be the creation of all of space.

matter and energy really fit anywhere in there starting at "heavens and the earth" from then on.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:42:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??

I think this is definitely a stretch.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 4:20:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 9:11:02 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??

I'd like to go and tell everyone it does, that very first sentence was meant to refer to space-time-matter-energy.... but honestly I think the parts of the sentence you attached to Energy is a little bit of a stretch.

The original that I saw didn't have energy in it, I added that in. That was actually the first thing that I thought of when I watched it, that it doesn't account for energy, which is critical. It takes energy to "create" the universe, yet apparently there was none, so it was "created". It also gives the source for the creation of energy, God.
Yeah, I know, still a stretch but it's all I got.

"in the beginning" though is blatantly without question saying the creation of time, and the full part of the sentence "heavens and the earth" together would be the creation of all of space.

matter and energy really fit anywhere in there starting at "heavens and the earth" from then on.

Here is the video link if anyone wants to see it. Maybe I should have just posted that and left it alone. It's at the beginning, the rest goes in to gematria, and coincidences around the #7.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 4:35:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 9:42:43 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??

I think this is definitely a stretch.

If it were hidden in some obscure verse in the middle of the Bible, even I would say that it's coincidence. I just thought it strange that it would be right there, in the very first sentence, where Moses was writing about the creation of the universe. All in all though, I agree that if I were a skeptic, I would need to see some sort of pattern where there are hidden messages through out the Bible, before this would be very convincing. I just thought it was interesting and kinda cool.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 5:00:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/8/2011 4:20:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/7/2011 9:11:02 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 6/7/2011 3:45:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I just saw this and thought it was kinda cool. We learned in the 20th century, that in order to exist, the universe needs space, time, energy, and matter. OK, look at the first verse, of the Bible.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, and the earth."

Time- In the beginning
Energy- God created
Space- the heavens
Matter- the earth

Does the Bible, in the very first sentence, leave as a sign for future, more intelligent generations, scientific fact that wouldn't be known for 2000 years, or is this just coincidence??

I'd like to go and tell everyone it does, that very first sentence was meant to refer to space-time-matter-energy.... but honestly I think the parts of the sentence you attached to Energy is a little bit of a stretch.

The original that I saw didn't have energy in it, I added that in. That was actually the first thing that I thought of when I watched it, that it doesn't account for energy, which is critical. It takes energy to "create" the universe, yet apparently there was none, so it was "created". It also gives the source for the creation of energy, God.
Yeah, I know, still a stretch but it's all I got.

"in the beginning" though is blatantly without question saying the creation of time, and the full part of the sentence "heavens and the earth" together would be the creation of all of space.

matter and energy really fit anywhere in there starting at "heavens and the earth" from then on.

Here is the video link if anyone wants to see it. Maybe I should have just posted that and left it alone. It's at the beginning, the rest goes in to gematria, and coincidences around the #7.



Yeah, I've seen this video before, it is quite amazing to say the least. And not only that, it is evident of the Bible being the inspired word of God.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 10:16:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/8/2011 4:20:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/7/2011 9:11:02 PM, Marauder wrote:

I'd like to go and tell everyone it does, that very first sentence was meant to refer to space-time-matter-energy.... but honestly I think the parts of the sentence you attached to Energy is a little bit of a stretch.

The original that I saw didn't have energy in it, I added that in. That was actually the first thing that I thought of when I watched it, that it doesn't account for energy, which is critical. It takes energy to "create" the universe, yet apparently there was none, so it was "created". It also gives the source for the creation of energy, God.
Yeah, I know, still a stretch but it's all I got.

well, the very act of thinking of energy as a whole being created at the start of gods act of creation in the bible is a little too forcefull trying to make the creation story explain everything scientist have boiled down for us a what makes up everything.
The reason its too forceful is that your forcing an assumption about the non-prior existence of energy to Gods act of creation in the bible. surely whatever you define god as (the being that existed without the universe existing yet) would be something that has energy to it, if not the very personification of all energy there ever will be embodied in him.

also that science that categorizes everything as made up of matter, energy, space, and time is wrong any way; as it leaves out the component of information. that bible has something to say about that substance too "In the beginning there was the Word"


Here is the video link if anyone wants to see it. Maybe I should have just posted that and left it alone.
no its better to post something from yourself and give no video than to post a video and give nothing from yourself at all. it's borderline spam to just post a video and nothing else, it looks as if you yourself have nothing to say, so most will always skip your video just cause you did not get them to care enough to watch it.
It's at the beginning, the rest goes in to gematria, and coincidences around the #7.



It sounds interesting, unfortunately videos and dial-up connection just do not go together very well. I would be waiting for hours just to load enough of the video to hear the speaker tell the audience 'hi'.

another reason to post your own thoughts on what you watched in the video, some of us don't have to luxury to be able to watch it. what you say about it or argue for it is all I will every know of it until I get better connection.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.