Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Wednesday Night prayer service ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 6:22:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is it really necessary ? I would say so. This has been a tradition in the
Western Parts of the world for years. It became a novelty during the 20th
century just around the time of the first world war. Wednesday is seen as
a time of meditation. Because we are at the center of the week, and our bodies slow down naturally to prepare ourselves for the second half. So we reflect
and this is a spiritual day where we take the time to fellowship. This is also
common in Judaism culture. So what are your thoughts on Wednesday Night
prayer service. Isnt it a good thing to see Christians being so devoted to God.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 6:49:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 6:22:47 PM, interrogator wrote:
Is it really necessary ? I would say so. This has been a tradition in the
Western Parts of the world for years. It became a novelty during the 20th
century just around the time of the first world war. Wednesday is seen as
a time of meditation. Because we are at the center of the week, and our bodies slow down naturally to prepare ourselves for the second half. So we reflect
and this is a spiritual day where we take the time to fellowship. This is also
common in Judaism culture. So what are your thoughts on Wednesday Night
prayer service. Isnt it a good thing to see Christians being so devoted to God.

Depends on whether you think religion should be taught in school.

It shouldn't be shoved down our throats, instead there should be schools for every religion- secular, atheist, Christian, etc.
Kfc.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2011 11:34:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can do an Interrogator impression:

Derp. I am right. Herpaderp. LOL I IZ CHRISTIAN Derp.

hello there god is right derp. tEach g0d in sk00lz herpaderp
Kfc.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:30:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.
Wow I- Damn. What uh.....did he do to warrant that? That was pure hate filled. I think I've got.....yep I have a boner. But why did you do that?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:35:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

Damn talk out harsh.
I know interrogator is pissing some people of with all his forums, but that is too much.
I don't like him because he is a troll with some forums, but this is too much hate.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 2:20:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly I don't see how this would incite rage. He's not even saying that it should be forced. Just that he enjoys it.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:01:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

Yeah, that was way too far. I would probably apologize if I were you, but I'm not your boss obviously.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:16:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

PMS?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:26:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 6:16:52 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

PMS?
Not cool dude.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 7:10:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 6:26:58 AM, MarquisX wrote:
At 6/16/2011 6:16:52 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

PMS?
Not cool dude.

Actually, in light of what was said, that is a fairly reasonable joke response.
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:51:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

I don't have this much hatred of interrogator (yet), but I think rogue has a fair point. If anything, he's starting to give Christians on the site a bad name.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
InquireTruth
Posts: 723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 12:51:31 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

I don't have this much hatred of interrogator (yet), but I think rogue has a fair point. If anything, he's starting to give Christians on the site a bad name.

Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.
Merda
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:26:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
At 6/16/2011 12:51:31 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

I don't have this much hatred of interrogator (yet), but I think rogue has a fair point. If anything, he's starting to give Christians on the site a bad name.

Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.

Sigg
My manwich!
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:58:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow you guys don't know a nonserious post when you see one lol. Perhaps that's how I convinced so many the satanist story was true O.o. Anyway a lot of what I said was true. Except for him dying and stuff. But it wasn't incited from the post, it was incited from the hundreds of posts by the interrogator that I have read that have made me dumber for reading.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:58:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
At 6/16/2011 12:51:31 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

I don't have this much hatred of interrogator (yet), but I think rogue has a fair point. If anything, he's starting to give Christians on the site a bad name.

Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.

Hey, if you have an infected limb that is beyond repair what do you do? Amputation.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:10:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 10:58:07 PM, rogue wrote:
Wow you guys don't know a nonserious post when you see one lol. Perhaps that's how I convinced so many the satanist story was true O.o. Anyway a lot of what I said was true. Except for him dying and stuff. But it wasn't incited from the post, it was incited from the hundreds of posts by the interrogator that I have read that have made me dumber for reading.

I hate to see what you being serious looks like.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 11:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 10:58:49 PM, rogue wrote:
At 6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
At 6/16/2011 12:51:31 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
At 6/15/2011 11:16:58 PM, rogue wrote:
Interrogator, I honestly hope you die. I truly do. And it takes a lot to make me feel that way. You are the most deluded person I have ever met. You avoid arguments madeby rational people and fill your posts with religious crap with no substance, no evidence for what you say, that is completely a plea to emotions. You know nothing about what you condemn, all of your posts are filled with you insulting the opponent and using their supposed stupidity to explain why they don't believe the fallacies you spew. I honestly hope lightning strikes you so we can get rid of someone who is damaging the intelligence and progress of humanity.

I don't have this much hatred of interrogator (yet), but I think rogue has a fair point. If anything, he's starting to give Christians on the site a bad name.

Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.

Hey, if you have an infected limb that is beyond repair what do you do? Amputation.
That's how zombies do it. That's how America does it. And......its worked out pretty well so far.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 4:46:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 4:45:42 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/16/2011 10:58:07 PM, rogue wrote:
have made me dumber for reading.

Is negative intelligence even possible?! =P

Seriously though, you two are as hilarious as each other. But only one of you is friends with proffessor Quirrel.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 6:29:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.

Social Darwinism + Christianity = a super mutant race of monster theologians.
Charles0103
Posts: 523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 11:01:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 6:29:30 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 6/16/2011 1:09:07 PM, InquireTruth wrote:
Killing our weaker parts is always the solution.

Social Darwinism + Christianity = a super mutant race of monster theologians.

Hahaha!
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 8:23:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rogue. I know that you did not mean that. Some people here dont have a sense
of humor. By the way. Did you read my fan mail. I am very welcomed here
dear. Please dont be confused about that. My thread response numbers speak for themselves. Thank you and have a nice day. =)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 8:26:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
And by the way if you are dumber from reading my post. It is because you
already were. What you call intelligence is only selectively secular if anything.
And of course, it means nothing to people like me. You are less than zero
my friend. I come from a 'elite group of people'. And we laugh at idiots like you.
We know that you are brainwashed by the powers that be. So it is a set up and
you are only falling for it daily. But there is more truth to what I am saying on these
threads than you can possibly imagine. You just havent been exposed yet. Youre
like a little girl, lost in a forest of wolves.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 9:56:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 8:23:11 AM, interrogator wrote:
Rogue. I know that you did not mean that. Some people here dont have a sense
of humor. By the way. Did you read my fan mail. I am very welcomed here
dear. Please dont be confused about that. My thread response numbers speak for themselves. Thank you and have a nice day. =)

Oh I'd love to read your fan mail. Why don't you copy and paste some or screen shot them?
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 10:01:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 8:26:57 AM, interrogator wrote:
And by the way if you are dumber from reading my post. It is because you
already were.

Yeah that insult doesn't make sense.

What you call intelligence is only selectively secular if anything.
And of course, it means nothing to people like me. You are less than zero
my friend. I come from a 'elite group of people'. And we laugh at idiots like you.
We know that you are brainwashed by the powers that be. So it is a set up and
you are only falling for it daily. But there is more truth to what I am saying on these
threads than you can possibly imagine. You just havent been exposed yet. Youre
like a little girl, lost in a forest of wolves.

You know you make people not take you seriously when you are THAT conceited. I would never want to be like you. You "laugh at idiots like me"? Even if you are right, you are go against everything your beloved Jesus Christ taught. Do you even know the teachings of your own savior?
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 10:13:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 8:23:11 AM, interrogator wrote:
Rogue. I know that you did not mean that. Some people here don't have a sense
of humor. By the way. Did you read my fan mail. I am very welcomed here
dear. Please dont be confused about that. My thread response numbers speak for themselves. Thank you and have a nice day. =)

Lol it's easy to get lots of thread responses. Most of you threads are topics like "whats your favorite month?" when was the last time you had sex?" "Whats your Zodiac sign ?". The reasons these get replies is because they're easy to answer. It often takes as little as two minutes of a persons time to answer your topics. There is barely ever any intelligence shown in your posts. I might also add most of your threads involve you getting insulted.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2011 11:10:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 8:26:57 AM, interrogator wrote:
And by the way if you are dumber from reading my post. It is because you
already were. What you call intelligence is only selectively secular if anything.
And of course, it means nothing to people like me. You are less than zero
my friend. I come from a 'elite group of people'. And we laugh at idiots like you.
We know that you are brainwashed by the powers that be. So it is a set up and
you are only falling for it daily. But there is more truth to what I am saying on these
threads than you can possibly imagine. You just havent been exposed yet. Youre
like a little girl, lost in a forest of wolves.

Now your just being an asss.