Total Posts:270|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists vs Aliens ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 3:33:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you believe in Aliens ? Well they just might be sitting right next to you.
The good has now been infiltrated by the evil. The Bible talks about these creatures in Genesis chapter 6. Now it makes perfect sense. Her you have God and the devil.
One is out to save mankind, the other is out to destroy it. Well isnt this the battle
we see daily when you watch the 6 o'clock news. It has always been that way,
the fight between good and evil. So why not the spirit world. If you dont believe me, then see the website(s) below. Then tell me what you think.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 3:53:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ephesians 6th chapter tell us that Our struggles are not against flesh and blood, but the
principalities of darkness. Most of us are dealing with life on a psychological
plane. The physical is the latter. But what about your mind ? If these influences
take over ones mind, then they have the control. We feel fear, anger, pain, resentment, hate, spite, love, and even happiness. So these beings play on our
emotions. This is what drives us more than anything. The chaos you see in the
world today is based on humanity itself. And humanity is fighting in a war
against these beings every single day. Read on, there is more.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:24:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The more unbalanced we are in this world, the more chaos. They are basically
waiting for humanity to self destruct. They can make you feel a sense of
confusion or anxiety that is difficult to explain. You may feel like something is
wrong, but you cannot quite get what that is. You have an indirect feeling that you
are being lied to about everything. Yet, you believe it anyway. It may all sound strange, but it is so true.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:26:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Scientist have show us the pictures and artifacts that have been kept in secret
by ancient tribes and civilizations. There is proof in the pudding. The paintings
do not lie. These people saw something, but the question is what did they see.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:38:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm a alien.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:53:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 4:51:33 PM, interrogator wrote:
Brainmaster. I wouldnt expect anything other than this from you. Of course
you were high. =)

Easy dude. I'm only trolling. (hold on gotta go get some weed)

Also, have you failed to master the ancient art of the reply button?

(Note: this will almost certainly be met with a condescending use of the reply button)
Kfc.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 4:55:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 4:53:42 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/20/2011 4:51:33 PM, interrogator wrote:
Brainmaster. I wouldnt expect anything other than this from you. Of course
you were high. =)

Easy dude. I'm only trolling. (hold on gotta go get some weed)

Also, have you failed to master the ancient art of the reply button?

(Note: this will almost certainly be met with a condescending use of the reply button)

No. Was that better.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:01:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No. But on a serious note, do you believe in ET's or life outside of planet
EARTH. Obviously the government, our friend, is hiding something from us.
Wouldnt you say.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 5:25:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Brainmaster. It is much more complex that that my friend. These signs are
here for a reason. They expose the truth, but it is up to us to recognize
them for what they are. Because the truth is still stranger than fiction.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 6:19:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And please everyone. When I say aliens, I do not mean green people with black
pear shaped eyes, and pointy ears. I am speaking of intelligent beings
that are just as interactive and alive as humans. As a matter of fact, most of
them look simillar, or just like you. What do you think. Lets talk about it.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 6:31:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 5:06:57 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Interrogator. That is a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theorists tend to be retards.

False.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 6:48:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 3:33:41 PM, interrogator wrote:
Do you believe in Aliens ?

Yes. It is ignorant to assume we are the only life in this Universe, let alone (potentially) countless other Universes.

Well they just might be sitting right next to you.

That however, I find highly unlikely. And not because there is no-one else in the room.

The good has now been infiltrated by the evil. The Bible talks about these creatures in Genesis chapter 6. Now it makes perfect sense. Her you have God and the devil.
One is out to save mankind, the other is out to destroy it. Well isnt this the battle
we see daily when you watch the 6 o'clock news. It has always been that way,
the fight between good and evil. So why not the spirit world. If you dont believe me, then see the website(s) below. Then tell me what you think.

I don't know what the hell the rest of this has to do with Aliens.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 9:55:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 6:19:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
And please everyone. When I say aliens, I do not mean green people with black
pear shaped eyes, and pointy ears. I am speaking of intelligent beings
that are just as interactive and alive as humans. As a matter of fact, most of
them look simillar, or just like you. What do you think. Lets talk about it.

Why would you possibly expect aliens to look like humans? That is the most obvious problem with all the alien sightings. Unless you are a uni-theist that is next to impossible.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 10:01:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/20/2011 9:55:05 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 6/20/2011 6:19:22 PM, interrogator wrote:
And please everyone. When I say aliens, I do not mean green people with black
pear shaped eyes, and pointy ears. I am speaking of intelligent beings
that are just as interactive and alive as humans. As a matter of fact, most of
them look simillar, or just like you. What do you think. Lets talk about it.

Why would you possibly expect aliens to look like humans? That is the most obvious problem with all the alien sightings. Unless you are a uni-theist that is next to impossible.

Maybe hes talking about illegal aliens?