Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Presidents all related

Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 2:07:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is this statistically significant?

http://www.wimp.com...

Assuming this is correct, is the U.S. Presidency an illuminati conspiracy, or could we put any group of people together in this way given enough latitude? We're all cousins of some number-removed after all, but there has to be a value that is low enought to warrant suspicion.
kfc
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 2:16:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, she did go back almost a millennium, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if I was in some way related to that king, too.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 10:46:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/3/2011 2:23:25 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Also, when I first read the title I thought it said "Presidents all retarded".

Good work, Freedo. Carry on.
kfc
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 11:50:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/3/2011 2:07:13 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Is this statistically significant?

http://www.wimp.com...

Assuming this is correct, is the U.S. Presidency an illuminati conspiracy, or could we put any group of people together in this way given enough latitude? We're all cousins of some number-removed after all, but there has to be a value that is low enought to warrant suspicion.

Sure, all the Presidents are related. Except Obama, because he is african america, and/or black.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 1:14:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So the consensus seems to be that it's not statistically significant, if that terminology may be allowed. If we (the Americans amongst us, at least) all tracked ourselves back to our common ancestor, a millenium wouldn't raise any eyebrows.
kfc
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 8:58:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/3/2011 11:50:55 PM, David-Duke wrote:

Sure, all the Presidents are related. Except Obama, because he is african america, and/or black.

You are related to black people and jews too you self-hating schmuck!
David-Duke
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 12:20:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/4/2011 8:58:01 AM, feverish wrote:
At 7/3/2011 11:50:55 PM, David-Duke wrote:

Sure, all the Presidents are related. Except Obama, because he is african america, and/or black.

You are related to black people and jews too you self-hating schmuck!

How do you know what I'm related to?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 2:07:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/4/2011 12:20:06 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 7/4/2011 8:58:01 AM, feverish wrote:
At 7/3/2011 11:50:55 PM, David-Duke wrote:

Sure, all the Presidents are related. Except Obama, because he is african america, and/or black.

You are related to black people and jews too you self-hating schmuck!

How do you know what I'm related to?:

Because we're all related. How far removed we all are gets a little trickier, but make no mistake that all human beings are in some shape or form related to one another.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Grape
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 2:17:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/3/2011 11:50:55 PM, David-Duke wrote:
At 7/3/2011 2:07:13 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Is this statistically significant?

http://www.wimp.com...

Assuming this is correct, is the U.S. Presidency an illuminati conspiracy, or could we put any group of people together in this way given enough latitude? We're all cousins of some number-removed after all, but there has to be a value that is low enought to warrant suspicion.

Sure, all the Presidents are related. Except Obama, because he is african america, and/or black.

He is related to the others. Did you watch the video?