Jump to topic:

Royal Rumble

Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 4:46:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I stumpleupon'd a youtube video about religious double standards and it mentioned christians debating theology with other religions, and it struck me that I'd never really seen a thread like that here.

So, that's what this thread is for. Minimalist atheistic presence, I have a personal theory on the matter that I'd like to test, and this thread, hopefully, will me to a fulfilling discussion about God from people who fundamentally disagree on what God is.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2011 4:35:38 AM
Not sure what you are hoping for, they don't do theology it makes them angry.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 12:05:34 PM
At 7/4/2011 4:35:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Like I said, this is partially an experiment, and I have a theory regarding it.

Also frankly I imagined that just debating atheists all the time might get boring.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 1:06:08 PM
At 7/5/2011 12:05:34 PM, Veridas wrote:
At 7/4/2011 4:35:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Like I said, this is partially an experiment, and I have a theory regarding it.

Also frankly I imagined that just debating atheists all the time might get boring.

It is... very boring... but thats all we have.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.