Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The VERY Image!

DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 5:39:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Jesus is the 'Image of the Father' so when He heals a man or raises someone from the dead or feeds the 5000 He is only mirroring what the Father does continually; giving life and health, causing the crops and fish to multiply etc.

Now, Jesus had to die on the cross as it is the ultimate mirror image of Who the Father really is, the TRUE WITNESS if you will:

When God the Father created humanity with free-will to rebel against Him, He put Himself AT OUR MERCY.. He SUFFERS with our sin.. He RECIEVES our lack of love and unforgiveness.. (as Jesus received the vinegar) even our worship is a MOCKERY of who He is.. (a crown of thorns)

God CHOSE this torment rather than creating robots who always do His will..
THIS is the TRUE WITNESS of God the Father; He loves us and suffers with our sin continually.

Jesus could have come down from the cross at ANY time, just as the Father can release Himself from the torment of His creation at any time..

And when He does.. those who are not 'in relation to Him' (sinners) will be cut off FOREVER.

THIS is why we can ONLY come to the Father THROUGH Jesus.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 12:23:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 5:39:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Jesus is the 'Image of the Father' so when He heals a man or raises someone from the dead or feeds the 5000 He is only mirroring what the Father does continually; giving life and health, causing the crops and fish to multiply etc.

Now, Jesus had to die on the cross as it is the ultimate mirror image of Who the Father really is, the TRUE WITNESS if you will:

When God the Father created humanity with free-will to rebel against Him, He put Himself AT OUR MERCY.. He SUFFERS with our sin.. He RECIEVES our lack of love and unforgiveness.. (as Jesus received the vinegar) even our worship is a MOCKERY of who He is.. (a crown of thorns)

God CHOSE this torment rather than creating robots who always do His will..

I thought angels always did His will. Are you saying angels were not created by Him, or angels don't exist, or angels have free will, or they disobey Him as frequently as we do?

THIS is the TRUE WITNESS of God the Father; He loves us and suffers with our sin continually.

Jesus could have come down from the cross at ANY time, just as the Father can release Himself from the torment of His creation at any time..

And when He does.. those who are not 'in relation to Him' (sinners) will be cut off FOREVER.

THIS is why we can ONLY come to the Father THROUGH Jesus.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 3:35:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 12:23:06 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 7/15/2011 5:39:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Jesus is the 'Image of the Father' so when He heals a man or raises someone from the dead or feeds the 5000 He is only mirroring what the Father does continually; giving life and health, causing the crops and fish to multiply etc.

Now, Jesus had to die on the cross as it is the ultimate mirror image of Who the Father really is, the TRUE WITNESS if you will:

When God the Father created humanity with free-will to rebel against Him, He put Himself AT OUR MERCY.. He SUFFERS with our sin.. He RECIEVES our lack of love and unforgiveness.. (as Jesus received the vinegar) even our worship is a MOCKERY of who He is.. (a crown of thorns)

God CHOSE this torment rather than creating robots who always do His will..

I thought angels always did His will. Are you saying angels were not created by Him, or angels don't exist, or angels have free will, or they disobey Him as frequently as we do?

The devil was an angel.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:18:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.

Are you speaking of Christians in general or just the OP?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:24:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://vagitup.com...

Sexy
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 2:18:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 9:18:04 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.

Are you speaking of Christians in general or just the OP?

It was directly addressed to the OP, it can be applied to some other 'Christians' but thats incidental.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 2:19:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.

It would just nice for him to realise what he was and how badly he fails.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 11:03:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion,

Don't we?

yet they can always be found on the religion forums,

Maybe we desire faith?

and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

I refer to the trolls as trolls. Idiots like DATCMOTO who refuse to engage in any rational discussion, or Jharry who threatens to punch people for believing in evolution. I do not refer to people as trolls simply for having a religion, your bigotry is your own problem.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 11:14:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.:

I think for them it's about debunking myths that have directly or indirectly affected them personally. Or did you not know that for centuries, atheists and other variations of "heretics" have been persecuted, tortured, and executed for their lack of faith?

You'd probably fare a whole lot better if you looked at atheists as being lost than you do treating them as the enemy. And can you really blame them for being upset? Please bear in mind that many of them were religious at one point, and felt lied to. You know losing a strong faith does cause cognitive dissonance.

What do you think Jesus would be more likely to do if he were walking around right now? Stone atheists to death or to befriend them? If you didn't choose the latter, then maybe you're endemic of the problem atheists have in the first place. You might want to get yourself right with God before you try to fix others. After all, who did Jesus have the biggest problem with? Was it not his own people? Was his greatest issue with prostitutes or pharisees?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 12:47:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

Let's not kid ourselves, some Atheist are in the religious forums to troll, but so are some theist. It's the internet. But I honestly believe some are here to seek answers for themselves. Others, here to persuade us into believing that organized religion is evil. They ask questions though, which is awesome. I thank God for the Atheist. Helps strengthen my faith. Except tkubok or whatever. That guy can blow me. Seriously. Fvck him.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 1:05:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

I actually don't go on the religious section too often myself. I'm an atheist, but in my own experience, I find religious debates to be rather boring. There's no way to disprove the existence of god nor has there been any proof of the existence of god.

I much prefer debates on society, politics, and economics since they have real world implementations, but that's just me.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:25:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 8:58:24 AM, ApostateAbe wrote:
What will happen to the sinners who are cut off forever? What does that specifically entail?

GOD IS: Light, Truth, Beauty, Wisdom, Peace, Joy etc etc..

HELL IS: The absence of the above; to be cut off from God.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:30:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.

Your use of the words 'our', 'we' and 'us' here is an overt error as you may only speak for yourself; you do not speak for DDO or any of its membership.

You are simply mistaking a subjective viewpoint for an objective fact.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:32:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:30:24 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.

Your use of the words 'our', 'we' and 'us' here is an overt error as you may only speak for yourself; you do not speak for DDO or any of its membership.

No I am pretty certain I speak for the majority of DDO on this, and for the members of the other websites you troll.


You are simply mistaking a subjective viewpoint for an objective fact.

Not understanding the difference between subjective and objective, after all the time you have spent here is another reason why people don't take you seriously.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:33:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 12:23:06 PM, Indophile wrote:
At 7/15/2011 5:39:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Jesus is the 'Image of the Father' so when He heals a man or raises someone from the dead or feeds the 5000 He is only mirroring what the Father does continually; giving life and health, causing the crops and fish to multiply etc.

Now, Jesus had to die on the cross as it is the ultimate mirror image of Who the Father really is, the TRUE WITNESS if you will:

When God the Father created humanity with free-will to rebel against Him, He put Himself AT OUR MERCY.. He SUFFERS with our sin.. He RECIEVES our lack of love and unforgiveness.. (as Jesus received the vinegar) even our worship is a MOCKERY of who He is.. (a crown of thorns)

God CHOSE this torment rather than creating robots who always do His will..

I thought angels always did His will. Are you saying angels were not created by Him, or angels don't exist, or angels have free will, or they disobey Him as frequently as we do?

THIS is the TRUE WITNESS of God the Father; He loves us and suffers with our sin continually.

Jesus could have come down from the cross at ANY time, just as the Father can release Himself from the torment of His creation at any time..

And when He does.. those who are not 'in relation to Him' (sinners) will be cut off FOREVER.

THIS is why we can ONLY come to the Father THROUGH Jesus.

Angels certainly DO have free will as there was a rebellion lead by Lucifer, an Angel (now satan, a demon) who a third of Angels CHOSE to follow; my own speculation on this is that Angels only had that ONE TIME CHANCE to obey or rebel.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:36:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.

That you've 'given up' is readily apparent ol' boy..

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:37:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:36:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.

That you've 'given up' is readily apparent ol' boy..

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.


You are the most prideful person here! Every single post of yours drips with ego and arrogance.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:39:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

RIGHT; the VERY two people who refer to me as a troll are the BIGGEST trolls on this site!

Tarzan uses Meatros as his 2nd, puppet account and Panda uses cerebral_narcissist and rogue..

HOWEVER: we do NOT fight flesh and blood! LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:41:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:32:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:30:24 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If it makes sense to you and gives your life purpose and focus then that is brilliant. Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us. This must be how you assume God wants you to spread the message, but it does not really get through to us.

Your use of the words 'our', 'we' and 'us' here is an overt error as you may only speak for yourself; you do not speak for DDO or any of its membership.

No I am pretty certain I speak for the majority of DDO on this, and for the members of the other websites you troll.


You are simply mistaking a subjective viewpoint for an objective fact.

Not understanding the difference between subjective and objective, after all the time you have spent here is another reason why people don't take you seriously.

That you are (subjectively) certain is probable; that you are (objectively) in error is FACT!
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:42:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:37:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:36:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.

That you've 'given up' is readily apparent ol' boy..

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.


You are the most prideful person here! Every single post of yours drips with ego and arrogance.

OR with wisdom and courage!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:42:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:39:42 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

RIGHT; the VERY two people who refer to me as a troll are the BIGGEST trolls on this site!

Rational discussion is not trolling, being educated is not trolling.


Tarzan uses Meatros as his 2nd, puppet account and Panda uses cerebral_narcissist and rogue..


Do you have any evidence for that, at all. Why for instance would I create multiple personalities with such divergent opinions?

HOWEVER: we do NOT fight flesh and blood! LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!

If you love me, why do your posts drip with such contempt... indeed why do you assume me to be an enemy?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:49:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:42:42 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:39:42 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

RIGHT; the VERY two people who refer to me as a troll are the BIGGEST trolls on this site!

Rational discussion is not trolling, being educated is not trolling.


Tarzan uses Meatros as his 2nd, puppet account and Panda uses cerebral_narcissist and rogue..


Do you have any evidence for that, at all. Why for instance would I create multiple personalities with such divergent opinions?

HOWEVER: we do NOT fight flesh and blood! LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!

If you love me, why do your posts drip with such contempt... indeed why do you assume me to be an enemy?

It is your posts that 'drip with contempt'.. but I do not fight you but the spirit within you..

What you, and all God dodgers hate is that I'm actually AT THE TABLE.. we'll let me tell you; we are going to be BACK at the table of public debate, politics, child care/education, the judicial system, foreign affairs etc etc..

Let's debate formally, then we'll let DDO (whom you claim to speak for) decide.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:51:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:42:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:37:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:36:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/15/2011 10:10:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 7/15/2011 11:45:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Our problem is that if we show any interest in what you are preaching, if we have any questions or doubts you are only interested in trolling us.

At this point, I've given up any hope of intelligent discourse. Now I simply marvel at his dedication if he is indeed a troll.

Otherwise, I simply pray he doesn't procreate.

That you've 'given up' is readily apparent ol' boy..

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.


You are the most prideful person here! Every single post of yours drips with ego and arrogance.

OR with wisdom and courage!

Copying and pasting scripture, does not seem wise. You do not seem courageus because you evade all attempts at rational discussion. You give the impression of someone who does not really believe.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2011 4:54:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/18/2011 4:49:41 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:42:42 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/18/2011 4:39:42 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/16/2011 9:36:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
It's interesting that atheists see no reason for religion, yet they can always be found on the religion forums, and they refer to the religious people there as trolls. Seems to me that they have it backwards.

RIGHT; the VERY two people who refer to me as a troll are the BIGGEST trolls on this site!

Rational discussion is not trolling, being educated is not trolling.


Tarzan uses Meatros as his 2nd, puppet account and Panda uses cerebral_narcissist and rogue..


Do you have any evidence for that, at all. Why for instance would I create multiple personalities with such divergent opinions?

HOWEVER: we do NOT fight flesh and blood! LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!

If you love me, why do your posts drip with such contempt... indeed why do you assume me to be an enemy?

It is your posts that 'drip with contempt'.. but I do not fight you but the spirit within you..

No, you fight me personally.


What you, and all God dodgers hate is that I'm actually AT THE TABLE.. we'll let me tell you; we are going to be BACK at the table of public debate, politics, child care/education, the judicial system, foreign affairs etc etc..

No... what I hate is that you are NOT AT THE TABLE AND YOU BRING NOTHING TO THE TABLE.

I'd love for there to be some genuine, active, intelligent Christians here.


Let's debate formally, then we'll let DDO (whom you claim to speak for) decide.

I would be well up for that, but do you even have the courage to define what it is you believe in to a sufficient degree that debate is even possible?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.