Jump to topic:

AnimeFanTony vs. DATCMOTO

ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 4:55:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Well, AnimeFanTony has been fighting and bickering with DATCMOTO forever. However, when DATCMOTO does get involved. Tony get owned. Your thoughts?
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 5:04:33 AM
At 4/16/2009 4:55:09 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Well, AnimeFanTony has been fighting and bickering with DATCMOTO forever. However, when DATCMOTO does get involved. Tony get owned. Your thoughts?

Fail. Get out now.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 5:11:40 AM
LMAOO u stink animefantony, and why doesn't DATCMOTO show until he is least expected? hmmmmm.... slightly creepy! and when you want him to come, he doesn't show! lolol

rotflol, u do suk usafkid.
I'm back.
Nail_Bat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 6:20:56 AM

Let me give you an analogy.

Toby and Dave are playing chess. Dave takes one of his pieces and illegally moves it all the way across the board and "captures" Toby's Queen in one move. A spectator, Urkel, says "Man, Toby just got SCHOOLED!".
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 8:56:10 AM
At 4/16/2009 6:20:56 AM, Nail_Bat wrote:

Toby and Dave are playing chess. Dave takes one of his pieces and illegally moves it all the way across the board and "captures" Toby's Queen in one move. A spectator, Urkel, says "Man, Toby just got SCHOOLED!".

Excellent analogy :D
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 12:55:52 PM

I continue to play by the rules. Though when I take his piece he refused to accept that and holds onto for dear life.
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 7:54:08 PM
At 4/16/2009 12:55:52 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:

I continue to play by the rules. Though when I take his piece he refused to accept that and holds onto for dear life.

When talking about religion, most of the "rules" don't apply considering religion generally defies any logic, reason etc. Just make something up, grow a beard, and you're a prophet!
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2009 10:33:27 PM
As with most internet bickering, I don't get it. Anime has established himself as the more insightful of the two and DAT has demonstrated his unwillingness to engage in meaningful discourse, so what's the point? Unless Anime is getting some ya ya's out of it all, which it doesn't seem like he is, it looks like a waste.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Nail_Bat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2009 5:57:01 AM
At 4/16/2009 10:33:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:
As with most internet bickering, I don't get it. Anime has established himself as the more insightful of the two and DAT has demonstrated his unwillingness to engage in meaningful discourse, so what's the point? Unless Anime is getting some ya ya's out of it all, which it doesn't seem like he is, it looks like a waste.

I feel that way about Kleptin and DAT. As far as I'm concerned, Kleptin has been trying to explain differential calculus to a See N Say.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2009 2:28:51 PM
lol XD my new sig
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2009 7:31:51 PM
At 4/17/2009 2:28:51 PM, Kleptin wrote:
lol XD my new sig

Lol! I love it!
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2009 3:49:44 AM
lol XD my new sig

So much for that 'fresh start' hey kleppy?
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2009 2:59:32 PM
At 4/18/2009 3:49:44 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
lol XD my new sig

You never tried to uphold your end of the deal.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2009 4:00:39 PM
lol XD my new sig

You're the one working your way downwards. You haven't make a single change in your behavior, even though I tried my best to give you the chance to establish yourself. You're wearing thin on your second chance because I'm the only one of us two who actually tried ANYTHING. So don't give me that garbage like I owe you something. I was pretty nice to give you the benefit of the doubt the FIRST time, and all you've been doing is getting worse and worse.

AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2009 5:35:07 AM
At 4/19/2009 4:00:39 PM, Kleptin wrote:
lol XD my new sig

You're the one working your way downwards. You haven't make a single change in your behavior, even though I tried my best to give you the chance to establish yourself. You're wearing thin on your second chance because I'm the only one of us two who actually tried ANYTHING. So don't give me that garbage like I owe you something. I was pretty nice to give you the benefit of the doubt the FIRST time, and all you've been doing is getting worse and worse.

And he wonders why people don't like him. Hehehe.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2009 2:18:51 PM
lol XD my new sig

You've now added outright LIES to the list of indiscretions..
Second chance! hilarious!
You only owe it to yourself to stick to your own statements.. WHATEVER anybody else does.. or else you are being controlled by others.. think about it.
I've never expected nor sought any quarter from anybody.. least of all you! You proffer so that you can withdraw!

ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death BUT the free gift from God is ETERNAL life in Christ Jesus..
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2009 2:23:55 PM
At 4/20/2009 2:18:51 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
lol XD my new sig

You've now added outright LIES to the list of indiscretions..
Second chance! hilarious!
You only owe it to yourself to stick to your own statements.. WHATEVER anybody else does.. or else you are being controlled by others.. think about it.
I've never expected nor sought any quarter from anybody.. least of all you! You proffer so that you can withdraw!
Then why did you get upset when you weren't getting treat like he said he would if you reform?! Because you do want it you just too proud to admit it.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:28:31 AM
*Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 10:31:58 AM
If this is war if I kill you is it still murder?
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 7:45:28 AM
At 8/17/2009 10:31:58 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
If this is war if I kill you is it still murder?

Spiritual War.
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2009 4:58:02 PM
No because there is a difference between killing and murder. For example when a soldier in a war kills its not considered murder.
MewxVenus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2009 8:08:41 PM
Lol Ummmmm

Yeah I'm just saying, if I were stuck in an elevator, I'd rather be there with Tony than DATCMOTO ((wtf is up with that name? does anyone know?? I sometimes wonder about that when i fall asleep...pathetic, ik))

Anyway, I'd really much rather be anywhere with AFT than DATC. He's just a nicer person from what I know so far XD

But DATC. doesn't really own in logical debate and what not. Just frustrates you to a point where it's not even worth talking to him anymore.
: At 1/20/2011 10:42:53 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
: I didn't say ugly stick. I said it was beyond stick, it was a paddle.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2009 10:48:40 PM
At 9/18/2009 8:08:41 PM, MewxVenus wrote:
Lol Ummmmm

Yeah I'm just saying, if I were stuck in an elevator, I'd rather be there with Tony than DATCMOTO ((wtf is up with that name? does anyone know?? I sometimes wonder about that when i fall asleep...pathetic, ik))

Anyway, I'd really much rather be anywhere with AFT than DATC. He's just a nicer person from what I know so far XD

But DATC. doesn't really own in logical debate and what not. Just frustrates you to a point where it's not even worth talking to him anymore.

The Truth can be frustrating to those who do not have Him..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2009 11:38:18 PM
Lol Ummmmm

DATCMOTO is some name his father or something gave to him when he was younger. I think it is originally Datsy moto.

AFT is pretty cool. Don't know him that well, so not sure if I'd want to be near him. Never know, these internet people, they can be odd ones....
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2009 5:11:14 AM
At 9/18/2009 11:38:18 PM, Volkov wrote:
Lol Ummmmm

DATCMOTO is some name his father or something gave to him when he was younger. I think it is originally Datsy moto.

AFT is pretty cool. Don't know him that well, so not sure if I'd want to be near him. Never know, these internet people, they can be odd ones....

'Riveting'..
The Cross.. the Cross.