Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anyone seen Cerebral_Narcissist lately?

CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 9:33:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
C_N is already at a disadvantage due to his username. hah
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 3:56:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Define lately as it relates to the topic?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 4:31:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I want a REAL debate.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

You speak for yourself and yourself ALONE.. NOT DDO.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 8:04:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

*Sigh*, strawman, this is one of the reasons you are not taken seriously - in case you were wondering.


You speak for yourself and yourself ALONE.. NOT DDO.

I stand by my statement - which is evidenced by you trolling for debates. How many people have you begged to get into a debate with in the last two months?

Just off the top of my head, you've begged Rogue, C_N, and myself to debate repeatedly - throwing out insults left and right in order to goad us into debating. Look at the troll-bait topic you wish to engage C_N on!
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 4:53:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/26/2011 8:04:46 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

*Sigh*, strawman, this is one of the reasons you are not taken seriously - in case you were wondering.

It's YOUR STRAWMAN; YOUR LIE.. would you like to debate this? that it is YOUR STRAWMAN and YOUR LIE? no? thought not. It is YOUR OPINION that I am not taken seriously; NO-ONE elses.. and I wouldn't care if everyone thought so anyway!

You speak for yourself and yourself ALONE.. NOT DDO.

I stand by my statement - which is evidenced by you trolling for debates. How many people have you begged to get into a debate with in the last two months?

Just off the top of my head, you've begged Rogue, C_N, and myself to debate repeatedly - throwing out insults left and right in order to goad us into debating. Look at the troll-bait topic you wish to engage C_N on!

I've begged no-one; I've called everyones (Including yours TARZAN) bluff; you can all EITHER avoid me like the plague OR stop lying OR get challenged to debates ON your lies..

I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 6:51:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 4:53:27 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/26/2011 8:04:46 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

*Sigh*, strawman, this is one of the reasons you are not taken seriously - in case you were wondering.

It's YOUR STRAWMAN; YOUR LIE.. would you like to debate this? that it is YOUR STRAWMAN and YOUR LIE? no? thought not. It is YOUR OPINION that I am not taken seriously; NO-ONE elses.. and I wouldn't care if everyone thought so anyway!


Again, this is why you aren't taken seriously. I repeated over and over again that you could consider dinosaurs lizards or whatever - that it didn't matter at all in the discussion. You then proceeded to claim you wouldn't even read my posts. It's cognitive dissonance.

You are the only one who has given a fig about whether dinosaurs are lizards - I granted you that point in order to try to get to the actual contention: Did adam and eve live along side of what are commonly referred to as dinosaurs (if you consider them lizards, then you have to specify 'which lizards' you are referring to). Instead of dealing with this, you continually harp on something that no one cares about.

You speak for yourself and yourself ALONE.. NOT DDO.

I stand by my statement - which is evidenced by you trolling for debates. How many people have you begged to get into a debate with in the last two months?

Just off the top of my head, you've begged Rogue, C_N, and myself to debate repeatedly - throwing out insults left and right in order to goad us into debating. Look at the troll-bait topic you wish to engage C_N on!

I've begged no-one; I've called everyones (Including yours TARZAN) bluff; you can all EITHER avoid me like the plague OR stop lying OR get challenged to debates ON your lies..


Nonsense - look at how you are troll-baiting C_N in this thread. You are desperate. Apparently you've even begged Tarzan for a debate.

I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!

Internet tough guy syndrome!

You are not 'patient', by the way. You are not graceful. People with these qualities do not bait other people by throwing insults and having tantrums - both of which you do on a regular basis.

Again, these are the reasons you are not taken seriously.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today) and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 9:38:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 6:51:59 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/27/2011 4:53:27 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/26/2011 8:04:46 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

*Sigh*, strawman, this is one of the reasons you are not taken seriously - in case you were wondering.

It's YOUR STRAWMAN; YOUR LIE.. would you like to debate this? that it is YOUR STRAWMAN and YOUR LIE? no? thought not. It is YOUR OPINION that I am not taken seriously; NO-ONE elses.. and I wouldn't care if everyone thought so anyway!


Again, this is why you aren't taken seriously. I repeated over and over again that you could consider dinosaurs lizards or whatever - that it didn't matter at all in the discussion. You then proceeded to claim you wouldn't even read my posts. It's cognitive dissonance.

You are the only one who has given a fig about whether dinosaurs are lizards - I granted you that point in order to try to get to the actual contention: Did adam and eve live along side of what are commonly referred to as dinosaurs (if you consider them lizards, then you have to specify 'which lizards' you are referring to). Instead of dealing with this, you continually harp on something that no one cares about.


You speak for yourself and yourself ALONE.. NOT DDO.

I stand by my statement - which is evidenced by you trolling for debates. How many people have you begged to get into a debate with in the last two months?

Just off the top of my head, you've begged Rogue, C_N, and myself to debate repeatedly - throwing out insults left and right in order to goad us into debating. Look at the troll-bait topic you wish to engage C_N on!

I've begged no-one; I've called everyones (Including yours TARZAN) bluff; you can all EITHER avoid me like the plague OR stop lying OR get challenged to debates ON your lies..


Nonsense - look at how you are troll-baiting C_N in this thread. You are desperate. Apparently you've even begged Tarzan for a debate.

I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!

Internet tough guy syndrome!

You are not 'patient', by the way. You are not graceful. People with these qualities do not bait other people by throwing insults and having tantrums - both of which you do on a regular basis.

Again, these are the reasons you are not taken seriously.

So, let's debate whether I've EVER begged anyone for a debate; you must have tons of evidence for such an assertion, right?

The only reason you won't is because it's yet ANOTHER lie.. that's ALL you have.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 6:42:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 9:38:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
So, let's debate whether I've EVER begged anyone for a debate; you must have tons of evidence for such an assertion, right?

The only reason you won't is because it's yet ANOTHER lie.. that's ALL you have.

I'm sorry, but this is funny. Still chasing after me for a debate? You'll take anything, right?
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 8:52:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today) and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.

A-ha! That explains a lot. I'll put my girlfriend straight when I get home.

I'll tell her: "The only reason you moan about my selfish, unreasonable behaviour is because you resent me being superior to you. Well just accept it, darling, and stop your whinging. Now, where's my fvcking dinner? I'm starving."

I'll let you know how it goes…
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 6:35:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!:

Blind Pharisee!

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today):

Nowhere in the bible does it state, or even imply, that.

and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.:

Then by that rationale I can conclude that you don't believe in Allah and Zeus because you naturally hate anything stronger or better than you.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2011 9:07:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 12:50:36 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
My problem with Dact. Gets mad too easily.

Uh-oh, are you challenging him to a debate? You should realize that since you've thrown this gauntlet down, he will now follow you from thread to thread demanding that the two of you will debate whether or not rocks can cast lightening spells (or something equally as irrelevant)....
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 5:08:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 6:42:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:38:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
So, let's debate whether I've EVER begged anyone for a debate; you must have tons of evidence for such an assertion, right?

The only reason you won't is because it's yet ANOTHER lie.. that's ALL you have.

I'm sorry, but this is funny. Still chasing after me for a debate? You'll take anything, right?

No not chasing; I'm simply using 'formal debates' to hold everyone (not just you, so please don't take it personally) to account for their statements on the forums..

If, like you, they are unwilling (or unable!) to back up their statements with the courage to let DDO judge their debating then, at the very least, I'll feel a little easier about simply ignoring that member.. or, if no-one else has come 'out to play' then even having a little fun at their expense.

This tactic seems to have worked rather well so far.

I'll be formally debating member christisking on Catholic doctrines soon.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 5:09:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 8:52:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today) and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.

A-ha! That explains a lot. I'll put my girlfriend straight when I get home.

I'll tell her: "The only reason you moan about my selfish, unreasonable behaviour is because you resent me being superior to you. Well just accept it, darling, and stop your whinging. Now, where's my fvcking dinner? I'm starving."

I'll let you know how it goes…

Do!
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 5:17:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 6:35:55 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!:

Blind Pharisee!

Out of context, personal, attack.

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today):

Nowhere in the bible does it state, or even imply, that.

1 Timothy 2:12-14
12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.


How long have you been here? don't you know me yet? do I ever go around making statements I cannot back up?

and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.:

Then by that rationale I can conclude that you don't believe in Allah and Zeus because you naturally hate anything stronger or better than you.

No, because those names are simply the names of deceiving spirits, and Jesus Christ has overcome them all at the cross and:

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.


Toodle pip!
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2011 5:19:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 12:50:36 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
My problem with Dact. Gets mad too easily.

'my problem with Dact. (sic) is that he gets mad too easily.'
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2011 11:00:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Faith is irrational.
The Christian God can not exist.
Christianity is inconsistent.
Evolution vs. Creationism.
The Trinity is an irrational concept.
The God of the Jews and the God of the Christians is not the same Entity.

A real debate... not just an ego battle cock slapping fest.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2011 6:47:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/1/2011 5:08:30 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/29/2011 6:42:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:38:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
So, let's debate whether I've EVER begged anyone for a debate; you must have tons of evidence for such an assertion, right?

The only reason you won't is because it's yet ANOTHER lie.. that's ALL you have.

I'm sorry, but this is funny. Still chasing after me for a debate? You'll take anything, right?

No not chasing; I'm simply using 'formal debates' to hold everyone (not just you, so please don't take it personally) to account for their statements on the forums..

I've been constantly harassing you for a debate for over a year now...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2011 7:39:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/1/2011 5:09:21 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/29/2011 8:52:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:33:46 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/27/2011 8:56:15 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm WAY to strong for all of you; but you continually mistake my grace and patience for weakness.. more fool you!:

Ah, there's that Christian humility we all know and love.

It would be proud IF I believed it was not strength given as a gift by God, it would also be proud to 'act weak' in a false humility; I will do neither!

Eve was deceived because she resented Adam being stronger (just as most women resent men today) and we naturally avoid God and His Son because we naturally hate anything stronger or better than us.

A-ha! That explains a lot. I'll put my girlfriend straight when I get home.

I'll tell her: "The only reason you moan about my selfish, unreasonable behaviour is because you resent me being superior to you. Well just accept it, darling, and stop your whinging. Now, where's my fvcking dinner? I'm starving."

I'll let you know how it goes…

Do!

Thing is, Eve didn't quite have the number of options that Brian's girl has.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2011 1:15:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/26/2011 4:18:19 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/25/2011 9:43:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
DATCMOTO, I don't think very many (any?) people take you seriously as an interlocutor.

How IS a dinosaur NOT a lizard again?

Holy crap, it was explained to you in that freaking thread and had LITERALLY nothing to do with the discussion.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2011 5:52:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/2/2011 11:00:14 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Faith is irrational.
The Christian God can not exist.
Christianity is inconsistent.
Evolution vs. Creationism.
The Trinity is an irrational concept.
The God of the Jews and the God of the Christians is not the same Entity.

A real debate... not just an ego battle cock slapping fest.

As soon as I've finished my upcoming debate with christisking you may challenge to any or all of the above.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2011 5:55:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/2/2011 6:47:10 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/1/2011 5:08:30 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/29/2011 6:42:06 AM, Meatros wrote:
At 7/28/2011 9:38:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
So, let's debate whether I've EVER begged anyone for a debate; you must have tons of evidence for such an assertion, right?

The only reason you won't is because it's yet ANOTHER lie.. that's ALL you have.

I'm sorry, but this is funny. Still chasing after me for a debate? You'll take anything, right?

No not chasing; I'm simply using 'formal debates' to hold everyone (not just you, so please don't take it personally) to account for their statements on the forums..

I've been constantly harassing you for a debate for over a year now...

Be careful, or I'll issue a debate challenge along the lines of 'C_N's statement 'I've been constantly harassing you for a debate for over a year now...' is a provable falsehood without any foundation whatsoever.'
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2011 8:30:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/4/2011 5:52:07 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 8/2/2011 11:00:14 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Faith is irrational.
The Christian God can not exist.
Christianity is inconsistent.
Evolution vs. Creationism.
The Trinity is an irrational concept.
The God of the Jews and the God of the Christians is not the same Entity.

A real debate... not just an ego battle cock slapping fest.

As soon as I've finished my upcoming debate with christisking you may challenge to any or all of the above.

When did you develop a spine? Yet you don't believe in evolution?

(Disclaimer for Godsands etc: Suddenly growing a spine is not evolution).
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.