Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Your Spiritual Choices

Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.

Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.

Who are you spiritually?

What are your choices reflecting?

A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 6:36:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.



Who are you spiritually?

What are your choices reflecting?

A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

The Path Of Darkness comes from the influence of the devil. Your battle as it has been written before, is with the Principalities Of Darkness. That means you will
also have to face the reality that there is a dark and invisible force at work here.
This is not a myth my friend, this is truth. One would be a fool to deny this.
Fear is only a natural state of mind, and mostly an illusion. It has no more power over you than you can give it. However, we must be very realistic and know
that we have adversaries to fight in a time of war. Because evil knows no boundaries therefore it does not act rationally. God will protect us always, but
we must keep in our minds that danger is near.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 6:38:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Tiel. I understand what you are saying my friend. The path to light requires
the opposite. But The Word Of God is true. It is not just a notebook that was assembled by a bunch of old, wise Men. God gave us these instructions and they
stand true today. Why do you have doubts about this ? Please tell me.
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 7:37:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 6:36:49 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.



Who are you spiritually?

What are your choices reflecting?

A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

The Path Of Darkness comes from the influence of the devil.

What Devil? You are your own devil if you make choices that reflect the path of Darkness.

Your battle as it has been written before, is with the Principalities Of Darkness. That means you will
also have to face the reality that there is a dark and invisible force at work here.

The energy you speak of is of those who walk the path of Darkness. Defense is the key, not offense. When an offense can't win any influence over a defense it ceases to exist as an offense.

This is not a myth my friend, this is truth. One would be a fool to deny this.
Fear is only a natural state of mind, and mostly an illusion. It has no more power over you than you can give it.

Fear is a result of making choices that reflect the path of Darkness.

However, we must be very realistic and know
that we have adversaries to fight in a time of war. Because evil knows no boundaries therefore it does not act rationally. God will protect us always, but
we must keep in our minds that danger is near.

The Creator will protect whom from what exactly? The Creator will protect itself from itself? This is irrational to think in such a way.

You say "us" against "them" but such mentality is what creates the energy of the dark path. Unity, Love, Compassion, and Understanding can never result from this mentality. Such mentality creates dark energy.

Defense is the key, not offense. An offense cannot influence a stronger defense.

You say "us" v.s. "them" and I say there is only "all of us" as a whole. Some are controlled/controlling slaves/tyrants on the path of Darkness. Some are free/freeing students/teachers on the path of the Light.

There is only the Law of One.

The One is All and the All is One.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 7:48:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I always go darkside because that way you get to hook up with Bastila at the end... oh wait, wrong subject.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 12:09:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Free will is an illusion. Understanding comes from knowing what one doesn't really know. Love and compassion for all will lead to a lot of cognitive dissonance, as it is fundamentally against our nature. This is a path that leads to unknowing manipulation, self delusion, and a false sense of pretentious superiority that stems from judgement. This path does not create courage, it leads to intellectual dishonesty, false pride that is perceived as humility, and delusion. It is the path of self righteousness and inner turmoil.


Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.


Manipulation is something that everyone does, whether they realize it or not. Force is something that most people use when their ability to manipulate isn't effective. Judgement is something that everyone does, even if silently. The only real difference between this path and the former is that the self awareness rests on different aspects of the walker's humanity. This path does not create fear, it leads to intellectual dishonesty, false pride that is perceived as superiority, and delusion. It is also a path of self righteousness and inner turmoil.

Who are you spiritually?


I am.

What are your choices reflecting?
A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

I am many different things to many different people. People will perceive in a way that is a reflection of their own understanding and mind state. My choices reflect the pretension of abolishing pretentiousness, the absurdity of being unseriously serious about being seriously unserious, and the realization that we all live in the tower of babel, each trapped in our own realities, mistaking the symbols of our mind to be what is, when it really isn't.

I am a fool, a buffoon, and everything and anything I could do is vain. Because of this, I am aware of the game, and everyone who read this post just lost it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 4:07:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 12:09:53 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Free will is an illusion. Understanding comes from knowing what one doesn't really know. Love and compassion for all will lead to a lot of cognitive dissonance, as it is fundamentally against our nature. This is a path that leads to unknowing manipulation, self delusion, and a false sense of pretentious superiority that stems from judgement. This path does not create courage, it leads to intellectual dishonesty, false pride that is perceived as humility, and delusion. It is the path of self righteousness and inner turmoil.




Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.


Manipulation is something that everyone does, whether they realize it or not. Force is something that most people use when their ability to manipulate isn't effective. Judgement is something that everyone does, even if silently. The only real difference between this path and the former is that the self awareness rests on different aspects of the walker's humanity. This path does not create fear, it leads to intellectual dishonesty, false pride that is perceived as superiority, and delusion. It is also a path of self righteousness and inner turmoil.


Who are you spiritually?


I am.

What are your choices reflecting?
A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

I am many different things to many different people. People will perceive in a way that is a reflection of their own understanding and mind state. My choices reflect the pretension of abolishing pretentiousness, the absurdity of being unseriously serious about being seriously unserious, and the realization that we all live in the tower of babel, each trapped in our own realities, mistaking the symbols of our mind to be what is, when it really isn't.

I am a fool, a buffoon, and everything and anything I could do is vain. Because of this, I am aware of the game, and everyone who read this post just lost it.

This is pretty good, and most of it I generally agree with and live by. However, the more you are aware of who you are, and how flawed you are; the more comfortable you are with your flaws and honest about your flaws, the more you can identify with others who are flawed and understand those who are also flawed. In that difference of identification and understanding can come compassion for other people. Love is a lot more difficult for me to come to, but i imagine it comes through loving yourself with your flaws, and doing the same with other people.

Also, accepting your true nature will allow less pretense, and although judgment of others will never go away, and we will never be prefect in eliminating our pretentiousness, we will stand a better shot of it by knowing the truth of who we are. The problem is most people are afraid, or are incapable of looking at who they are truly.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 4:27:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 4:21:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I am I am. And I am is nothing.

You are you are, nothing and something simultaneously.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 4:56:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 4:27:05 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/29/2011 4:21:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I am I am. And I am is nothing.

You are you are, nothing and something simultaneously.

Yes, so I am simply silly. For I am nothing and something and nothing and something are both just silly.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 5:45:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm just gonna sit here and facepalm at the fact that this thread exists.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 9:56:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.



Who are you spiritually?

What are your choices reflecting?

A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

nice post. student/teacher :)
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 9:57:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/29/2011 5:45:12 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I'm just gonna sit here and facepalm at the fact that this thread exists.

tyrant!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 4:53:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/28/2011 6:32:02 PM, Tiel wrote:
Free will, understanding, love, and compassion of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to manipulation, hate, and judgement. This creates courage. This is the path of enlightenment, order, and creation. This is the path of a student and teacher.This is the path of the Light.


Manipulation, force, hate, and judgement of and for all creations. This is a path that gives no power to free will, love, and understanding. This creates fear. This the path of ignorance, chaos, and destruction. This is the path of a slave and tyrant. This is the path of Darkness.



Who are you spiritually?

What are your choices reflecting?

A student/teacher or a slave/tyrant.

But WHERE do you go if you had a miserable childhood and you're full of pain and anger at the world? my bad luck, that I'm not 'spiritual' right?

WRONG; we go to Jesus who forgives and is full of mercy and wants to heal our hearts and make us TRULY spiritual, TRULY ALIVE.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Ieyeb
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 1:52:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
...there is "NO FREE WILL" , Greetings,... this "Power" man says he has is yet to be proven!...MAN within the construct of a Human Being, can not have, "free will"... the Age is coming when we will put down this illusion and recognize our reason for this experience was the experience itself!(not to do nothing or fix anything)... not some moral or human project the Gods(GOD) are having... to think Darkness is Negative is the liken of saying, A mother is negative for having a child!... these symbols of Light and Darkness you follow, are you sure you understand them?? I'D ask the Light, Without your Mother, HOW could you define yourself?? ... then he would weep and fall to it knees... only from Absolute Darkness would "LIGHT" appear... now this child's followers abuses his mother with claims of foulness and impurity!...the clay has gone too far, and will be washed thoroughly, for thousands of years,... his spirit will understand that, it is not born yet, but about to become of birth, and will treat his fellow man this same way... so many memories of those you knew that has passed on understand this message to the powerless, standing tall raising two finger while he speaks....yet understand the words not... and for those who follow the Sun Religions,... do not fall, when you do not see HIS face,... for many he will look you in the face and say "I do not know you"... you did learn of me enough to know that, I was never called this name you use so loosely!! ... but everything has its place, and always remain in this harmony, being you remain blind of the real "Truth" of the power you really have..(FREE WILL)... lf ieye was to say one thing about "YOUR" spiritual Choices is....that they are ""NOT" yours by far!!( do you understand you are saying, the Actions of "YOU" the guy/gal that had to get up and put your shoes on, and brush your teeth, DICTATES what goes on in Andromeda?? because if you can have this FREE WILL, thats what your claiming to be able to do!!) unwarranted ... but very passionate position!!.. this is Mans Last reign, the first thing will understand is that he has 'NO" power and he to will weep and fall and submit..... lastly, ieye hope all is prepare(which you are) for the changes to come from the skies... enjoy!
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 3:29:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 1:52:01 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
...there is "NO FREE WILL" , Greetings,... this "Power" man says he has is yet to be proven!...MAN within the construct of a Human Being, can not have, "free will"... the Age is coming when we will put down this illusion and recognize our reason for this experience was the experience itself!(not to do nothing or fix anything)... not some moral or human project the Gods(GOD) are having... to think Darkness is Negative is the liken of saying, A mother is negative for having a child!... these symbols of Light and Darkness you follow, are you sure you understand them?? I'D ask the Light, Without your Mother, HOW could you define yourself?? ... then he would weep and fall to it knees... only from Absolute Darkness would "LIGHT" appear... now this child's followers abuses his mother with claims of foulness and impurity!...the clay has gone too far, and will be washed thoroughly, for thousands of years,... his spirit will understand that, it is not born yet, but about to become of birth, and will treat his fellow man this same way... so many memories of those you knew that has passed on understand this message to the powerless, standing tall raising two finger while he speaks....yet understand the words not... and for those who follow the Sun Religions,... do not fall, when you do not see HIS face,... for many he will look you in the face and say "I do not know you"... you did learn of me enough to know that, I was never called this name you use so loosely!! ... but everything has its place, and always remain in this harmony, being you remain blind of the real "Truth" of the power you really have..(FREE WILL)... lf ieye was to say one thing about "YOUR" spiritual Choices is....that they are ""NOT" yours by far!!( do you understand you are saying, the Actions of "YOU" the guy/gal that had to get up and put your shoes on, and brush your teeth, DICTATES what goes on in Andromeda?? because if you can have this FREE WILL, thats what your claiming to be able to do!!) unwarranted ... but very passionate position!!.. this is Mans Last reign, the first thing will understand is that he has 'NO" power and he to will weep and fall and submit..... lastly, ieye hope all is prepare(which you are) for the changes to come from the skies... enjoy!

What the heck was that...
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://s3.amazonaws.com...
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
Ieyeb
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 4:08:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 3:29:09 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 1:52:01 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
...there is "NO FREE WILL" , Greetings,... this "Power" man says he has is yet to be proven!...MAN within the construct of a Human Being, can not have, "free will"... the Age is coming when we will put down this illusion and recognize our reason for this experience was the experience itself!(not to do nothing or fix anything)... not some moral or human project the Gods(GOD) are having... to think Darkness is Negative is the liken of saying, A mother is negative for having a child!... these symbols of Light and Darkness you follow, are you sure you understand them?? I'D ask the Light, Without your Mother, HOW could you define yourself?? ... then he would weep and fall to it knees... only from Absolute Darkness would "LIGHT" appear... now this child's followers abuses his mother with claims of foulness and impurity!...the clay has gone too far, and will be washed thoroughly, for thousands of years,... his spirit will understand that, it is not born yet, but about to become of birth, and will treat his fellow man this same way... so many memories of those you knew that has passed on understand this message to the powerless, standing tall raising two finger while he speaks....yet understand the words not... and for those who follow the Sun Religions,... do not fall, when you do not see HIS face,... for many he will look you in the face and say "I do not know you"... you did learn of me enough to know that, I was never called this name you use so loosely!! ... but everything has its place, and always remain in this harmony, being you remain blind of the real "Truth" of the power you really have..(FREE WILL)... lf ieye was to say one thing about "YOUR" spiritual Choices is....that they are ""NOT" yours by far!!( do you understand you are saying, the Actions of "YOU" the guy/gal that had to get up and put your shoes on, and brush your teeth, DICTATES what goes on in Andromeda?? because if you can have this FREE WILL, thats what your claiming to be able to do!!) unwarranted ... but very passionate position!!.. this is Mans Last reign, the first thing will understand is that he has 'NO" power and he to will weep and fall and submit..... lastly, ieye hope all is prepare(which you are) for the changes to come from the skies... enjoy!

What the heck was that...

...Ieye call it, "the Gay man, trying to get into Heaven"!! good luck with that huh?? :)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 4:28:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 4:08:27 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/30/2011 3:29:09 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 1:52:01 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
...there is "NO FREE WILL" , Greetings,... this "Power" man says he has is yet to be proven!...MAN within the construct of a Human Being, can not have, "free will"... the Age is coming when we will put down this illusion and recognize our reason for this experience was the experience itself!(not to do nothing or fix anything)... not some moral or human project the Gods(GOD) are having... to think Darkness is Negative is the liken of saying, A mother is negative for having a child!... these symbols of Light and Darkness you follow, are you sure you understand them?? I'D ask the Light, Without your Mother, HOW could you define yourself?? ... then he would weep and fall to it knees... only from Absolute Darkness would "LIGHT" appear... now this child's followers abuses his mother with claims of foulness and impurity!...the clay has gone too far, and will be washed thoroughly, for thousands of years,... his spirit will understand that, it is not born yet, but about to become of birth, and will treat his fellow man this same way... so many memories of those you knew that has passed on understand this message to the powerless, standing tall raising two finger while he speaks....yet understand the words not... and for those who follow the Sun Religions,... do not fall, when you do not see HIS face,... for many he will look you in the face and say "I do not know you"... you did learn of me enough to know that, I was never called this name you use so loosely!! ... but everything has its place, and always remain in this harmony, being you remain blind of the real "Truth" of the power you really have..(FREE WILL)... lf ieye was to say one thing about "YOUR" spiritual Choices is....that they are ""NOT" yours by far!!( do you understand you are saying, the Actions of "YOU" the guy/gal that had to get up and put your shoes on, and brush your teeth, DICTATES what goes on in Andromeda?? because if you can have this FREE WILL, thats what your claiming to be able to do!!) unwarranted ... but very passionate position!!.. this is Mans Last reign, the first thing will understand is that he has 'NO" power and he to will weep and fall and submit..... lastly, ieye hope all is prepare(which you are) for the changes to come from the skies... enjoy!

What the heck was that...

...Ieye call it, "the Gay man, trying to get into Heaven"!! good luck with that huh?? :)

I don't try all that hard, and you really don't get to decide.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.
Ieyeb
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 10:02:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.

... ieye am kinda of fond of the Monkey,typewriter thing... "Gibberish"... :) do not be consumed with emotion... me pulling your strings was only in entertainment!... those who look in the mirror, yet feels different, has a place in the world! ... :) and this must be Authority here ?? hmmm this is going to be fun...:)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2011 5:24:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/30/2011 10:02:15 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.

... ieye am kinda of fond of the Monkey,typewriter thing... "Gibberish"... :) do not be consumed with emotion... me pulling your strings was only in entertainment!... those who look in the mirror, yet feels different, has a place in the world! ... :) and this must be Authority here ?? hmmm this is going to be fun...:)

What emotion?
Ieyeb
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2011 12:08:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/31/2011 5:24:50 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 10:02:15 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.

... ieye am kinda of fond of the Monkey,typewriter thing... "Gibberish"... :) do not be consumed with emotion... me pulling your strings was only in entertainment!... those who look in the mirror, yet feels different, has a place in the world! ... :) and this must be Authority here ?? hmmm this is going to be fun...:)

What emotion?

What emotion you ask??
Its the same emotion that every male has but, with common sense and strength all other heterosexuals are able to suppress this Emotion.

The Emotion you have that has now consumed YOUR life to a degree, that your own TRUE self(Genetically) has Failed in becoming the genetic being in which nature had designed.

The Emotion that has claimed to be TOO overwhelming for your Higher or Conscious Self, to mature enough to with stand it...

The Emotion that has Label you, it makes you feel the need to make someone else feel LESS, only in an attempt to share your misery!,

the Emotion that has still led "YOU" back to this Post!! ..NOT because the post was Authored towards YOU! but because it was and Opening for your Wickedness to consume you and you the chance to bask in its Negativity...
thus it is returned to you,as you have given it....
This mere EMOTION, has all but consumed you now my friend! the wickedness is deep within your ROOTS!! Ieye have not Posted ONE thing to YOU, and had not expected to have conversations with you..
Ieye went upon your Profile before ieye sent a Request to friend you..but I seen you were GAY, and I have no problems with the Majority of homosexuals, but decided NOT to send the request at the time because ieye did not know What type of GAY you were( but read some help you offed to someone and chose to give YOU a chance! ieye live and learn!!) because some carry them selves as a regular person, blending as a regular man but simply practice homosexual acts...But then you have some that Feel and has taken on Many attributes of a Women emotionally ..(Such as yourself)
And WHEN NOT spoken to!! ALL the Men that seen my post maybe laughed or said something to themselves and moved on..But the Feminine Male can not do this!! He must ACT upon the Urges thats stronger than His Conscious Self, and submit to the MALE Feminine behavior..

Ieye have NO quarrels with you oh Confused one!...you have problems of your own not only in this world ..but for you, Within!! Ieye cannot Imagine the Complexity you must feel with you look in the mirror and see something you dont conform with... Ieye too when ieye was younger, felt the need to express Negativity due to my own short coming...So ieye blame you not!! the Universe is for the Strong and the Weak, the Good and he assumed Bad...
You call people names you dont even Know in the efforts to feel better!! as ieye ponder your position ieye sadden..... You have been through so much and It shows..
Always remember oh weak one,(i say weak, because you didnt have the Strength to simply address things of concern to you!! my post was not) the struggle you Really having with the world is not with the world ....it with YOU....take care and if you want to speak to me INBOX me!! this thread is NOT the place to explore your tyrants against other people!! if you have something to say about the POST do so...but if you FEEL your Male feminism wanting to simply rant....do it somewhere else..AND if possible please DONT address me or my post anymore UNLESS is about he POST!! or how its written or something debatable about the POST.. not your uncontrolled Rants about people.. "What goes In a man mouth does NOT defile him, But what comes out"... your church should teach you this as well....Peace my trouble friend...Peace be unto YOU!!!
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2011 12:29:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/31/2011 12:08:05 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/31/2011 5:24:50 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 10:02:15 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.

... ieye am kinda of fond of the Monkey,typewriter thing... "Gibberish"... :) do not be consumed with emotion... me pulling your strings was only in entertainment!... those who look in the mirror, yet feels different, has a place in the world! ... :) and this must be Authority here ?? hmmm this is going to be fun...:)

What emotion?

What emotion you ask??
Its the same emotion that every male has but, with common sense and strength all other heterosexuals are able to suppress this Emotion.

The Emotion you have that has now consumed YOUR life to a degree, that your own TRUE self(Genetically) has Failed in becoming the genetic being in which nature had designed.

The Emotion that has claimed to be TOO overwhelming for your Higher or Conscious Self, to mature enough to with stand it...

The Emotion that has Label you, it makes you feel the need to make someone else feel LESS, only in an attempt to share your misery!,

the Emotion that has still led "YOU" back to this Post!! ..NOT because the post was Authored towards YOU! but because it was and Opening for your Wickedness to consume you and you the chance to bask in its Negativity...
thus it is returned to you,as you have given it....
This mere EMOTION, has all but consumed you now my friend! the wickedness is deep within your ROOTS!! Ieye have not Posted ONE thing to YOU, and had not expected to have conversations with you..
Ieye went upon your Profile before ieye sent a Request to friend you..but I seen you were GAY, and I have no problems with the Majority of homosexuals, but decided NOT to send the request at the time because ieye did not know What type of GAY you were( but read some help you offed to someone and chose to give YOU a chance! ieye live and learn!!) because some carry them selves as a regular person, blending as a regular man but simply practice homosexual acts...But then you have some that Feel and has taken on Many attributes of a Women emotionally ..(Such as yourself)
And WHEN NOT spoken to!! ALL the Men that seen my post maybe laughed or said something to themselves and moved on..But the Feminine Male can not do this!! He must ACT upon the Urges thats stronger than His Conscious Self, and submit to the MALE Feminine behavior..

Ieye have NO quarrels with you oh Confused one!...you have problems of your own not only in this world ..but for you, Within!! Ieye cannot Imagine the Complexity you must feel with you look in the mirror and see something you dont conform with... Ieye too when ieye was younger, felt the need to express Negativity due to my own short coming...So ieye blame you not!! the Universe is for the Strong and the Weak, the Good and he assumed Bad...
You call people names you dont even Know in the efforts to feel better!! as ieye ponder your position ieye sadden..... You have been through so much and It shows..
Always remember oh weak one,(i say weak, because you didnt have the Strength to simply address things of concern to you!! my post was not) the struggle you Really having with the world is not with the world ....it with YOU....take care and if you want to speak to me INBOX me!! this thread is NOT the place to explore your tyrants against other people!! if you have something to say about the POST do so...but if you FEEL your Male feminism wanting to simply rant....do it somewhere else..AND if possible please DONT address me or my post anymore UNLESS is about he POST!! or how its written or something debatable about the POST.. not your uncontrolled Rants about people.. "What goes In a man mouth does NOT defile him, But what comes out"... your church should teach you this as well....Peace my trouble friend...Peace be unto YOU!!!

I'm not sure where you're from (I don't know if I trust your profile's location since you also said you're 96 years old) but your english is atrocious. Innomen wasn't making fun of you personally, I don't think, he was just having a hard time understanding what the hell you were trying to say, as did I.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2011 1:00:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/31/2011 12:08:05 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/31/2011 5:24:50 AM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 10:02:15 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/30/2011 5:07:02 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:38:19 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:27:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/30/2011 4:00:40 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
http://s3.amazonaws.com...

Can't tell if he's trolling or serious, or just deranged.

Or possibly a real version of the hypothetical "monkey with a typewriter producing Shakespear" only in an early stage.

Yeah, it's utter gibberish.

... ieye am kinda of fond of the Monkey,typewriter thing... "Gibberish"... :) do not be consumed with emotion... me pulling your strings was only in entertainment!... those who look in the mirror, yet feels different, has a place in the world! ... :) and this must be Authority here ?? hmmm this is going to be fun...:)

What emotion?

What emotion you ask??
Its the same emotion that every male has but, with common sense and strength all other heterosexuals are able to suppress this Emotion.

The Emotion you have that has now consumed YOUR life to a degree, that your own TRUE self(Genetically) has Failed in becoming the genetic being in which nature had designed.

The Emotion that has claimed to be TOO overwhelming for your Higher or Conscious Self, to mature enough to with stand it...

The Emotion that has Label you, it makes you feel the need to make someone else feel LESS, only in an attempt to share your misery!,

the Emotion that has still led "YOU" back to this Post!! ..NOT because the post was Authored towards YOU! but because it was and Opening for your Wickedness to consume you and you the chance to bask in its Negativity...
thus it is returned to you,as you have given it....
This mere EMOTION, has all but consumed you now my friend! the wickedness is deep within your ROOTS!! Ieye have not Posted ONE thing to YOU, and had not expected to have conversations with you..
Ieye went upon your Profile before ieye sent a Request to friend you..but I seen you were GAY, and I have no problems with the Majority of homosexuals, but decided NOT to send the request at the time because ieye did not know What type of GAY you were( but read some help you offed to someone and chose to give YOU a chance! ieye live and learn!!) because some carry them selves as a regular person, blending as a regular man but simply practice homosexual acts...But then you have some that Feel and has taken on Many attributes of a Women emotionally ..(Such as yourself)
And WHEN NOT spoken to!! ALL the Men that seen my post maybe laughed or said something to themselves and moved on..But the Feminine Male can not do this!! He must ACT upon the Urges thats stronger than His Conscious Self, and submit to the MALE Feminine behavior..

Ieye have NO quarrels with you oh Confused one!...you have problems of your own not only in this world ..but for you, Within!! Ieye cannot Imagine the Complexity you must feel with you look in the mirror and see something you dont conform with... Ieye too when ieye was younger, felt the need to express Negativity due to my own short coming...So ieye blame you not!! the Universe is for the Strong and the Weak, the Good and he assumed Bad...
You call people names you dont even Know in the efforts to feel better!! as ieye ponder your position ieye sadden..... You have been through so much and It shows..
Always remember oh weak one,(i say weak, because you didnt have the Strength to simply address things of concern to you!! my post was not) the struggle you Really having with the world is not with the world ....it with YOU....take care and if you want to speak to me INBOX me!! this thread is NOT the place to explore your tyrants against other people!! if you have something to say about the POST do so...but if you FEEL your Male feminism wanting to simply rant....do it somewhere else..AND if possible please DONT address me or my post anymore UNLESS is about he POST!! or how its written or something debatable about the POST.. not your uncontrolled Rants about people.. "What goes In a man mouth does NOT defile him, But what comes out"... your church should teach you this as well....Peace my trouble friend...Peace be unto YOU!!!

Sorry i asked.