Jump to topic:

Atheists and their delusions ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 1:51:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all ! They are always trying to thwart out the belief of God with their own logical rhetoric. They use sarcasm to mask their own deep and inner conflicts about Christians and those who are of any religion. They are the outsiders, and free thinkers of the world abroad. I wonder what is their reason for being an Atheist in the first place because their has to be a reason obviously.
But humans are not the simple, delusional, fanatacist obsessed, naive, mindless beings that you swear them to be. It is much more that that by far. And any logical answer to the existence of God is nothing more than just words to you.
Because unless you see Him first, then you have no proof technically speaking.
A debate is irrelevent and it is a complete waste of time. You will never be satisfied. So what is your problem ?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 3:43:01 PM
At 8/9/2011 3:03:32 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
inferno. i agree......atheists......y u no find god.

Atheists logic is useless. They know too much about nothing. Everything that they believe to be amounts to zero.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 5:27:26 PM
At 8/9/2011 5:24:24 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
is it hard being so much smarter than everybody? does it ever get lonely?

Thats funny. I was going to ask you the same question kid.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 5:31:48 PM
You see the delusion is that nothing created something. This is the Atheists idea of the creation. They think that the supernatural is something like the trick of ones mind even though it may have adverse and physical and very objective affects on ones mind, body, and soul. If a change should occur during a supernatural event
then it cannot be declared as delusion. This is another thing that Atheists miss daily. They are by far distant beyond measure and they are selfish in their own distorted righteous ways. Needless to say they are a lost cause. There own questionable nature will be their own demise.
Wain84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 6:12:19 PM
At 8/9/2011 5:31:48 PM, inferno wrote:
You see the delusion is that nothing created something. This is the Atheists idea of the creation. They think that the supernatural is something like the trick of ones mind even though it may have adverse and physical and very objective affects on ones mind, body, and soul. If a change should occur during a supernatural event
then it cannot be declared as delusion. This is another thing that Atheists miss daily. They are by far distant beyond measure and they are selfish in their own distorted righteous ways. Needless to say they are a lost cause. There own questionable nature will be their own demise.
Wain84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 6:13:30 PM
At 8/9/2011 6:12:19 PM, Wain84 wrote:
At 8/9/2011 5:31:48 PM, inferno wrote:
"You see the delusion is that nothing created something. This is the Atheists idea of the creation. They think that the supernatural is something like the trick of ones mind even though it may have adverse and physical and very objective affects on ones mind, body, and soul. If a change should occur during a supernatural event
then it cannot be declared as delusion. This is another thing that Atheists miss daily. They are by far distant beyond measure and they are selfish in their own distorted righteous ways. Needless to say they are a lost cause. There own questionable nature will be their own demise."Sorry about the posting mishap I am new to this.I fail to see a delusion can not have adverse effects on people.For example, many greeks which have been devout in their worship of Zeus and their beliefs had adverse effects on their lives but like me I assume you regard any belief in the greek gods as mythology.The belief in Zeus worked for them just as Christianity works for a christian.Also, not all atheists believe nothing came from something we just don't believe in god that is our core belief the only core belief so don't stereotype.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 7:42:54 PM
At 8/9/2011 1:51:50 PM, inferno wrote:
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all !

Your an atheist too, you don't believe in other peoples Gods, you even reject some of the christian Gods. How about the God of catholism ? do you believe that a God exists who wants you to be a catholic ? How about the God that supports the slavery of blacks ? How about the God who sends a hurricane to punish homosexuals ? do you believe in that God ? or do you believe in a God who doesn't use the weather to punish sins ? Do you believe in a God who thinks its more important that you ban abortion or feed the poor ? which God do you believe in here ?

So you want to understand the mindset of an atheist, just understand why you reject other peoples claims about "God" and you will have your answer.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 8:06:34 PM
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all ! They are always trying to thwart out the belief of God with their own logical rhetoric. They use sarcasm to mask their own deep and inner conflicts about Christians and those who are of any religion.

I assure you that, as an atheist, I have no qualms with myself for rejecting religion.

They are the outsiders, and free thinkers of the world abroad. I wonder what is their reason for being an Atheist in the first place because their has to be a reason obviously.

To tell you the truth, I was a Christian. I truly believed in, and prayed to, God every day. However, little by little, my faith eroded. I realized quickly the overall hypocrisy and unfairness of Christianity. The final nail in the coffin was probably the moment I entered a hospice for the first time, and saw the obvious anguish which plagued the patients, and knowing that people pray for their recovery, to no avail. An then I saw my comatose grandfather, dying of brain cancer. Oh, my father (who is still a Christian and believer) prayed for him to pull through. He died three days later. And that's when I concluded that there is no God.

But humans are not the simple, delusional, fanatacist obsessed, naive, mindless beings that you swear them to be. It is much more that that by far. And any logical answer to the existence of God is nothing more than just words to you.

Yes, and I have yet to hear a logically sound proving of His existence.

The same goes for you.

A debate is irrelevent and it is a complete waste of time. You will never be satisfied. So what is your problem ?

I have no problem. In fact, YOU seem to be having the problem.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 8:07:30 PM
ya'll postin' in a troll thread
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 8:13:30 PM
At 8/9/2011 8:07:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
ya'll postin' in a troll thread

Yes, but I love arguing with a troll.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2011 11:50:06 AM
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all ! They are always trying to thwart out the belief of God with their own logical rhetoric. They use sarcasm to mask their own deep and inner conflicts about Christians and those who are of any religion. They are the outsiders, and free thinkers of the world abroad. I wonder what is their reason for being an Atheist in the first place because their has to be a reason obviously.

I do not have any problem with people that are religious and/or believe in God. I don't understand what you think is so illogical about not having faith in something. If it makes perfect logical sense to you that someone could believe in a supreme being, than it should make perfect logical sense that someone doesn't believe in it.
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 8:01:51 AM
At 8/9/2011 7:42:54 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all !

Your an atheist too, you don't believe in other peoples Gods, you even reject some of the christian Gods. How about the God of catholism ? do you believe that a God exists who wants you to be a catholic ? How about the God that supports the slavery of blacks ? How about the God who sends a hurricane to punish homosexuals ? do you believe in that God ? or do you believe in a God who doesn't use the weather to punish sins ? Do you believe in a God who thinks its more important that you ban abortion or feed the poor ? which God do you believe in here ?

So you want to understand the mindset of an atheist, just understand why you reject other peoples claims about "God" and you will have your answer.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 8:03:56 AM
At 8/9/2011 8:06:34 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Can anyone here please explain to me the mindset of an Atheist ? Because I do not get it at all ! They are always trying to thwart out the belief of God with their own logical rhetoric. They use sarcasm to mask their own deep and inner conflicts about Christians and those who are of any religion.

I assure you that, as an atheist, I have no qualms with myself for rejecting religion.

They are the outsiders, and free thinkers of the world abroad. I wonder what is their reason for being an Atheist in the first place because their has to be a reason obviously.

To tell you the truth, I was a Christian. I truly believed in, and prayed to, God every day. However, little by little, my faith eroded. I realized quickly the overall hypocrisy and unfairness of Christianity. The final nail in the coffin was probably the moment I entered a hospice for the first time, and saw the obvious anguish which plagued the patients, and knowing that people pray for their recovery, to no avail. An then I saw my comatose grandfather, dying of brain cancer. Oh, my father (who is still a Christian and believer) prayed for him to pull through. He died three days later. And that's when I concluded that there is no God.

Yes, and I have yet to hear a logically sound proving of His existence.

The same goes for you.

I have no problem. In fact, YOU seem to be having the problem.

Not the same does not go for me. I have my reasons why I believe in God.
You cannot change my views on this matter. The proof is all around us.
You just have a different way of looking at life. I deem it to be quite narrow.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2011 8:07:12 AM
At 8/10/2011 11:50:06 AM, Yarely wrote:
If it makes perfect logical sense to you that someone could believe in a supreme being, than it should make perfect logical sense that someone doesn't believe in it.

logic 101 is in order here, can anyone tell me how that follows?
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh