Jump to topic:

Response to Crisis

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:12:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It appears that, as Cerebral has noted, that there is a crisis over the member known as Izbo10, who continues to connect 'child rape' to the immorality of God. While Izbo10 might have a few points, he is generally incompetent enough to even articulate a reasonable argument despite the strength of his own position.

While I know that many would chastise me for raising the drama, I think it's best to ignore him...which is what many have been pointing out to me for quite a time. If anyone has differring opinions to what we shall do before Izbo10 hijacks every forum and articulate his points, feel free to share.

Note: I am posting this thread in the religion forum since there has been a surge of comments and new forums there. Let's hope this thread will grow. If Izbo10 responds to this thread, let us either a) create a new forum to distract him b) ignore him....

And as for Cosmic, I know that you will point out that I am 'fvckign retarded', since this is best fit for the debate forum anyway (though I hope posting it here will attract new members).
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:13:01 AM
In addition, all of our attempts to voice rationally with Izbo10 has failed...Oops...Izbo10 appears to be impervious to logic and reasoning anyway.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:14:39 AM
Actually, don't post on this thread. I have decided to scrap this thread idea in order for a better one....

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:19:47 AM
At 8/15/2011 12:18:05 AM, Wnope wrote:
It's not a crisis till someone makes a thread calling it a crisis. It's a troll.

I second that notion.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:20:39 AM
It's not a crisis till someone makes a thread calling it a crisis. It's a troll.

Hmmm...good point. But as I said before, the thread is dead so don't respond. I'll go with the 'Society for Educating Izbo10'....And Wnope, are you familiar with how Izbo10 is like on this website?

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:22:51 AM
At 8/15/2011 12:20:39 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Hmmm...good point. But as I said before, the thread is dead so don't respond. I'll go with the 'Society for Educating Izbo10'....And Wnope, are you familiar with how Izbo10 is like on this website?

sentence structure little grammar nazi, "are you familar with how izbo10 is like on this webpage?" Not a grammatically correct statement, little grammar nazi.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:24:25 AM
At 8/15/2011 12:22:51 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 8/15/2011 12:20:39 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

sentence structure little grammar nazi, "are you familar with how izbo10 is like on this webpage?" Not a grammatically correct statement, little grammar nazi.

I fail to see your point if you cannot even spell 'familiar' right...It destroys your credibility considerably, Izbo10....

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:25:57 AM
Izbo10, I thought grammar was a red herring (according to your view)...So why did you take the point to express dissatisfaction with my grammar, if you consider it trivial?

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:29:46 AM
Let's hope the thread will die, unless if Izbo10 wants to meander and troll on it.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:32:23 AM
At 8/15/2011 12:25:57 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
Izbo10, I thought grammar was a red herring (according to your view)...So why did you take the point to express dissatisfaction with my grammar, if you consider it trivial?

Mockery of all you have is to be a grammar nazi, you offer nothing constructive to this board at all. At least my posts garner many responses and free will, Poe, and other philosophical questions get discussed, you bring no such things to the table.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:36:36 AM
At 8/15/2011 12:32:23 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 8/15/2011 12:25:57 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Mockery of all you have is to be a grammar nazi, you offer nothing constructive to this board at all. At least my posts garner many responses and free will, Poe, and other philosophical questions get discussed, you bring no such things to the table.

As I said before, Izbo10 is bound to digress and turn this dead thread into a battle ground for him to express his rants about religion, as well as a vehicle to express his pride in himself.