Jump to topic:

Argument from majority humor.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:32:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The people on this board, realize I am an atheist that lives in a country where 80% are christian and at least another 10% believe in another god of some sort, yet, think, well we all possibly can't be wrong is convincing to me, oh the stupidity.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:35:20 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:32:36 PM, izbo10 wrote:
The people on this board, realize I am an atheist that lives in a country where 80% are christian and at least another 10% believe in another god of some sort, yet, think, well we all possibly can't be wrong is convincing to me, oh the stupidity.

How could we not realize that you're an atheist, since you are so prone to challenge other Christian views and ridicule their beliefs?
What is the point of this thread? Is it a vehicle to express your over-inflated ego?
Read my signature as well to express my point.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:38:27 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:35:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

How could we not realize that you're an atheist, since you are so prone to challenge other Christian views and ridicule their beliefs?
What is the point of this thread? Is it a vehicle to express your over-inflated ego?

I knew you wouldn't grasp it, all you idiots are always running around saying, he thinks he is the only one who grasps logic, we all can't be wrong, you idiots should see how well that type of thinking has worked on me in the past, why are you guys stupid enough to try it here, its humorous.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:40:46 PM
Your fellow atheists aren't fans of you either btw.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:41:16 PM

You pulled those statistics right out of your @$$ didn't you? Many members of this website are atheists like you. It is the undignified manner in which you present your points that creates friction with the members of this website. If you want people to start respecting you, then stop assuming that you are the only intelligent being in this forum, and start speaking with purpose, class and humility. Do that, and your parlance with us will be far more productive.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:43:47 PM
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:43:48 PM
i em teh greetest afieist offf dem arl! i haz teh moast powwerfall rrrgments! huhuhuh trololololol.

Wunderbar!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:45:18 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:38:27 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 8/21/2011 1:35:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I knew you wouldn't grasp it, all you idiots are always running around saying, he thinks he is the only one who grasps logic, we all can't be wrong, you idiots should see how well that type of thinking has worked on me in the past, why are you guys stupid enough to try it here, its humorous.

You didn't read my signature. Your words march all over the place and yet have no unified meaning or coherent, central thought.

I knew you could grasp that concept either...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:46:38 PM
point here ........................................................................................................................................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you guys here.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:47:28 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:43:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
i em teh greetest afieist offf dem arl! i haz teh moast powwerfall rrrgments! huhuhuh trololololol.

Wunderbar!

Ich bin so groß! Ich bin der Höhepunkt der Intelligenz. Alle, die um mich herum sind sind minderwertig! unten in der Logik in Stiftungen Argumentation! Ich regieren obersten in meine Dummheit--ich meine--Überlegenheit!
--Izbo10

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:48:43 PM
Average IQ score
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Izbo10

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:48:46 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:46:38 PM, izbo10 wrote:
point here ........................................................................................................................................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you guys here.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:52:04 PM
At 8/21/2011 1:46:38 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I believe that atheists can't use inductive reasoning, nor can we ever hope to offer an opinion on morality. For such subjects we have to turn cap in hand to the Christians. I can't even hope to make an argument showing how a paradoxical being can't exist. Yet I am the greatest logician and philosopher this site has ever seen. I that fvcking ignorant and arrogant.

Yea... so why are you still here?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 1:52:44 PM

Wunderbar!

Hilarious, Cerebral, simply hilarious...I'd imagine Izbo10 as being a puny mouse trying to speak up to the giants sitting next to him.

Steve0Yea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 2:05:29 PM

Wunderbar!

Amazing C_N simply amazing.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 2:20:57 PM
Hey guyz, muh naem iz izbo, n if u think i rood to cristians tehn u r a retard plane n simpel lol.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2011 7:30:21 PM

Three thousand years ago this argument would hold except instead of "Christian" you put "Mithraism" and "known world" instead of "country."
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 6:43:58 AM

Majority has nothing to do with anything; the majority of Germans supported Hitler in the 30's.. the fear of man , of public opinion works both ways..
The Cross.. the Cross.