Jump to topic:

just so contradiction knows

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:28:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Reading a book by William Lane Craig does not a philosopher one make.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:30:00 PM
At 8/24/2011 6:28:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:

You butchered that too...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:31:11 PM

Reading a book by Richard Dawkins does not a philosopher one make.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:33:25 PM
At 8/24/2011 6:30:00 PM, Rusty wrote:

You butchered that too...

Or at least with how I've seen it used.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:34:27 PM

lol.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:36:27 PM

You should probably search for a sentence made by Craig, since it is bound to be superior in grammar and structure.

Sad, just sad to read this one little post.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:38:48 PM
William Lane Craig is a complete moron.

As someone said in another topic, logical fallacies when spoken make convincing arguments. This is basically WLC's debate strategy. Fast talk a mountain of utter garbage, and hope that your eloquent and liberal spitting of horse gob convinces the ignorant audience that you know what you are talking about.

If he didn't give his opponent so much horseshit to sort through, he probably wouldn't be as effective of a debater.

William Lane Craig is right up there with Habermas.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:02:11 PM
At 8/24/2011 6:38:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

As someone said in another topic, logical fallacies when spoken make convincing arguments. This is basically WLC's debate strategy. Fast talk a mountain of utter garbage, and hope that your eloquent and liberal spitting of horse gob convinces the ignorant audience that you know what you are talking about.

If he didn't give his opponent so much horseshit to sort through, he probably wouldn't be as effective of a debater.

thank you, couldn't have said it better.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:58:34 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:02:11 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Taking into account your horrendous spelling and grammar I take this to be a true statement.
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 9:34:03 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:58:34 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/24/2011 8:02:11 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Taking into account your horrendous spelling and grammar I take this to be a true statement.

lol