Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kleptin vs DACTMOTO Debate

Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 10:52:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have issued a challenge to you, DACTMOTO, and I would like to notify everyone else that instead of dealing with your nonsense on this forum, they should simply post in the comment section.

I myself will no longer be responding to your posts here, and I recommend that Animefantony do the same.

http://www.debate.org...

The challenge has been issued, let's see if you're man enough to accept it and we can end this.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 11:23:04 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 10:52:05 AM, Kleptin wrote:
I have issued a challenge to you, DACTMOTO, and I would like to notify everyone else that instead of dealing with your nonsense on this forum, they should simply post in the comment section.

I myself will no longer be responding to your posts here, and I recommend that Animefantony do the same.

http://www.debate.org...

The challenge has been issued, let's see if you're man enough to accept it and we can end this.

Do you see what he has done there, boys and girls? challenged me.. to challenge him!
I may pick it up, I may not.. I'm away with the mrs this weekend so I'll look at it properly next week..
Not that even an humiliating defeat would change my resolve/tactics ONE iota..

ROMANS 3:23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
ROMANS 6:23 For the WAGES of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 10:9 That IF you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe with your heart that God raised Him up from the dead, you WILL be saved. NKJV
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 11:57:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 11:23:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do you see what he has done there, boys and girls? challenged me.. to challenge him!

You are aware that you were the one who told me to do so, right? Do people get Alzheimer's at 38 or perhaps you're just that much neurally degenerated already?

I may pick it up, I may not.. I'm away with the mrs this weekend so I'll look at it properly next week..

I know. I already predicted that. You're subconsciously so afraid of being bested by me that you draw confidence from small victories. You wouldn't have accepted this debate at once because you think that by "holding off" or "making me wait", you are in some deluded sense of higher power. It serves as a mechanism to compensate for innate feelings of inadequacy. It's also why you refused to challenge me and insisted that I challenge you. You think it makes you seem special if I send a debate request and you get the option of deliberating on it. And because you needed that little "I'm special" time, I had to craft a debate in which the contender could be the contender and the instigator could be the instigator. Whatever works for you DATCMOTO. From now on, we'll settle all disputes in the form of debates. You will lose each and every single one of them, I assure you. Not because you're wrong, but because you're just not very good at using logic.

Not that even an humiliating defeat would change my resolve/tactics ONE iota..

Not my intent. Like I said in the resolution, I'm not out to prove you wrong. I'm here to show you that you lack the intellectual ability to make decisions or form arguments. In other words, I'm not attacking your beliefs. I'm attacking your innate ability to make them, in the form of a legitimate debate. Call it a reverse ad hominem if you will.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Nail_Bat
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 2:26:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Kleptin and DACTMOTO are like Batman and the Joker. One prides himself on logic and reason, reaching his conclusions through detective-like precision. The other lives in a reality entirely his own, untouchable by rational thought. Though they act as enemies, both know that without the other, they would be empty inside.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 2:34:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 2:26:27 PM, Nail_Bat wrote:
Kleptin and DACTMOTO are like Batman and the Joker. One prides himself on logic and reason, reaching his conclusions through detective-like precision. The other lives in a reality entirely his own, untouchable by rational thought. Though they act as enemies, both know that without the other, they would be empty inside.

Someone's been watching too much Dark Night! Kleptin existed as a part of the community before DAT snapped. Though DAT is a source of entertainment we would all still be fine without him.

I think that this would be a fun debate to watch if DAT has the balls to accept it.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 2:46:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 11:57:27 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/23/2009 11:23:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do you see what he has done there, boys and girls? challenged me.. to challenge him!

You are aware that you were the one who told me to do so, right? Do people get Alzheimer's at 38 or perhaps you're just that much neurally degenerated already?
But you have not challenged me, you have 'dared me to challenge you' which fits right in with your egomaniacal personality disorder. (freudism IS fun afterall!!!)
You see, a REAL, MANLY, challenge would actually have an argument for me to refute.. but seeing as your 'science' does not actually have any evidence to argue it is hardly surprising really.

I may pick it up, I may not.. I'm away with the mrs this weekend so I'll look at it properly next week..

I know. I already predicted that. You're subconsciously so afraid of being bested by me that you draw confidence from small victories. You wouldn't have accepted this debate at once because you think that by "holding off" or "making me wait", you are in some deluded sense of higher power. It serves as a mechanism to compensate for innate feelings of inadequacy. It's also why you refused to challenge me and insisted that I challenge you. You think it makes you seem special if I send a debate request and you get the option of deliberating on it. And because you needed that little "I'm special" time, I had to craft a debate in which the contender could be the contender and the instigator could be the instigator. Whatever works for you DATCMOTO. From now on, we'll settle all disputes in the form of debates. You will lose each and every single one of them, I assure you. Not because you're wrong, but because you're just not very good at using logic.
Phew.. You can't just accept that I'm going away for the weekend? Try to calm down a little.. it's ONLY the internet.. it's ONLY a debating site..

Not that even an humiliating defeat would change my resolve/tactics ONE iota..

Not my intent. Like I said in the resolution, I'm not out to prove you wrong. I'm here to show you that you lack the intellectual ability to make decisions or form arguments. In other words, I'm not attacking your beliefs. I'm attacking your innate ability to make them, in the form of a legitimate debate. Call it a reverse ad hominem if you will.

Oh.. your attacking ME personally.. why didn't you just say?
I can see emotions are high etc so it's probably for the best that i'm away at the weekend anyway.

ROMANS 3:23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
ROMANS 6:23 For the WAGES of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 10:9 That IF you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe with your heart that God raised Him up from the dead, you WILL be saved. NKJV
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 2:54:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 2:46:03 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 4/23/2009 11:57:27 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/23/2009 11:23:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Do you see what he has done there, boys and girls? challenged me.. to challenge him!

You are aware that you were the one who told me to do so, right? Do people get Alzheimer's at 38 or perhaps you're just that much neurally degenerated already?
But you have not challenged me, you have 'dared me to challenge you' which fits right in with your egomaniacal personality disorder. (freudism IS fun afterall!!!)
You see, a REAL, MANLY, challenge would actually have an argument for me to refute.. but seeing as your 'science' does not actually have any evidence to argue it is hardly surprising really.
Ok stop being stupid and actually read what he wrote and click the link. He challenged you and he doesn't have and argument because he is letting the lady go first.

I may pick it up, I may not.. I'm away with the mrs this weekend so I'll look at it properly next week..

I know. I already predicted that. You're subconsciously so afraid of being bested by me that you draw confidence from small victories. You wouldn't have accepted this debate at once because you think that by "holding off" or "making me wait", you are in some deluded sense of higher power. It serves as a mechanism to compensate for innate feelings of inadequacy. It's also why you refused to challenge me and insisted that I challenge you. You think it makes you seem special if I send a debate request and you get the option of deliberating on it. And because you needed that little "I'm special" time, I had to craft a debate in which the contender could be the contender and the instigator could be the instigator. Whatever works for you DATCMOTO. From now on, we'll settle all disputes in the form of debates. You will lose each and every single one of them, I assure you. Not because you're wrong, but because you're just not very good at using logic.
Phew.. You can't just accept that I'm going away for the weekend? Try to calm down a little.. it's ONLY the internet.. it's ONLY a debating site..
Ok since it's only the weekend can we rely on you accepting when you get back or are you gonna have something to do?

Not that even an humiliating defeat would change my resolve/tactics ONE iota..

Not my intent. Like I said in the resolution, I'm not out to prove you wrong. I'm here to show you that you lack the intellectual ability to make decisions or form arguments. In other words, I'm not attacking your beliefs. I'm attacking your innate ability to make them, in the form of a legitimate debate. Call it a reverse ad hominem if you will.

Oh.. your attacking ME personally.. why didn't you just say?
I can see emotions are high etc so it's probably for the best that i'm away at the weekend anyway.
So you admit your scared?
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 4:22:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 3:55:28 PM, linkish wrote:
wow so it has com to this... how sad that people dont get along.

The world says " Imagine all the people.. living life in peace.. you-hoo.. "

The Word says " Do not think I came to bring peace to the world. I came not to bring peace, BUT A SWORD. "

ROMANS 3:23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
ROMANS 6:23 For the WAGES of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 10:9 That IF you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe with your heart that God raised Him up from the dead, you WILL be saved. NKJV
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 4:24:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Still running scared DAT? Don't run away from your problems, face them like a half the man you are.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 5:28:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 3:15:06 PM, Xie-Xijivuli wrote:
I thought you were a bit more dignified, Keptin...

I reserve respect and civility for actual members of this site, not spammers or trolls.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 5:32:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 2:26:27 PM, Nail_Bat wrote:
Kleptin and DACTMOTO are like Batman and the Joker. One prides himself on logic and reason, reaching his conclusions through detective-like precision. The other lives in a reality entirely his own, untouchable by rational thought. Though they act as enemies, both know that without the other, they would be empty inside.

Haha , it's so true XD

Ever since Josh was thwarted, it has gotten pretty boring. DATC and GodSands came along and filled that void, of course. Debating GodSands was a good way for me to transition from seeing him as a spammer to a possible member. Perhaps it will be the same way with DATC. I doubt it though.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
burningpuppies101
Posts: 1,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2009 8:44:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/23/2009 5:28:52 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/23/2009 3:15:06 PM, Xie-Xijivuli wrote:
I thought you were a bit more dignified, Keptin...

How is issuing a challenge to another "member" (I'm using quotes since all he does is troll) undignified.

As a side note: I too would like to take up Kleptin's gauntlet and be willing to debate DACTMOTO. I think it would be a very interesting debate, and I'm very interested to see if DACT is able to come up with arguments that follow logical sense, and that his speeches aren't just sermons.
Omnes te moriturum amant 

http://www.debate.org...
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 4:42:34 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I believe the only reason that DATCMOTO is not interested in a debate with any of you, is because you are a very seasoned member and he is ascared. I am willing to take up a challenge against DATCMOTO.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 12:32:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think that a lot of us are interested in what DATCMOTO has to say in a legitimate debate. Despite how many of us may feel about him, we are curious.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 12:51:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/24/2009 12:45:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
I've just joined and I'm already curious. Seems like an epic battle of wits.

Imagine if the final battle of Star Wars VI and Lord of the Rings III had a child. Now imagine if that child was multiplied by 100. You get a meagre proportion of what were at here.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 12:53:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/24/2009 12:51:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/24/2009 12:45:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
I've just joined and I'm already curious. Seems like an epic battle of wits.

Imagine if the final battle of Star Wars VI and Lord of the Rings III had a child. Now imagine if that child was multiplied by 100. You get a meagre proportion of what were at here.

Cool. Hope there's no fallout.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 1:15:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/24/2009 12:45:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
I've just joined and I'm already curious. Seems like an epic battle of wits.

DAT has wits?!?!
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 1:31:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/24/2009 1:15:47 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
At 4/24/2009 12:45:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
I've just joined and I'm already curious. Seems like an epic battle of wits.

DAT has wits?!?!

I'll rephrase. It's an epic battle of wits vs. non-compromising belief.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2009 1:32:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/24/2009 1:31:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 4/24/2009 1:15:47 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
At 4/24/2009 12:45:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
I've just joined and I'm already curious. Seems like an epic battle of wits.

DAT has wits?!?!

I'll rephrase. It's an epic battle of wits vs. non-compromising belief.

Now there's accuracy.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2009 3:21:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2009 9:00:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/26/2009 3:28:07 PM, Volkov wrote:
Shame, I was looking forward to it.

IF he can actually write a challenge it may still happen.

ROMANS 3:23 For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
ROMANS 6:23 For the WAGES of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 10:9 That IF you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe with your heart that God raised Him up from the dead, you WILL be saved. NKJV
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 7:28:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/26/2009 3:28:07 PM, Volkov wrote:
Shame, I was looking forward to it.

I don't think it'll ever happen :P

DATCMOTO refused to take my challenge, puck's challenge, as well as usa's challenge. It's plain to see that he doesn't want to debate because he neither issues challenges nor accepts them.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 8:27:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 7:28:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/26/2009 3:28:07 PM, Volkov wrote:
Shame, I was looking forward to it.

I don't think it'll ever happen :P

DATCMOTO refused to take my challenge, puck's challenge, as well as usa's challenge. It's plain to see that he doesn't want to debate because he neither issues challenges nor accepts them.

That's because all he can do is quote scripture and tell you how he thinks your stupid for not agreeing with him. But what's funnier is he can't even quote that correctly.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 9:28:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 7:28:15 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 4/26/2009 3:28:07 PM, Volkov wrote:
Shame, I was looking forward to it.

I don't think it'll ever happen :P

DATCMOTO refused to take my challenge, puck's challenge, as well as usa's challenge. It's plain to see that he doesn't want to debate because he neither issues challenges nor accepts them.

I invite everybody to re-read these so-called challenges.. they are not challenges at all, rather ego-centric 'dares' for me to challenge them.
I've had 7 debates in two months.. I'll debate anyone who's actually MAN enough to come up with an argument for me to refute.. I cannot refute hot air..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 12:28:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The problem with DATCMOTO is that he's a coward. The reason why he has an obsession with getting challenged instead of challenging himself, is that he doesn't want to put his faith under fire.

Anyone with a logical bone in their body understands that DATCMOTO's entire belief set makes him an instigator and not a contender. Thus, it isn't logical for anyone to set forth a challenge.

DATCMOTO is only interested in rebutting beacuse then, it allows him to get away with not making a point at all. What everyone wants to see, is DATCMOTO making a point and sticking up for what he believes in.

This is why DATCMOTO will never have any good debates. He's too much of a chicken to allow himself to get in a position where he himself must validate his beliefs. All he knows is how to criticize other people's criticisms.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 1:24:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 12:28:45 PM, Kleptin wrote:
The problem with DATCMOTO is that he's a coward. The reason why he has an obsession with getting challenged instead of challenging himself, is that he doesn't want to put his faith under fire.

Anyone with a logical bone in their body understands that DATCMOTO's entire belief set makes him an instigator and not a contender. Thus, it isn't logical for anyone to set forth a challenge.

DATCMOTO is only interested in rebutting beacuse then, it allows him to get away with not making a point at all. What everyone wants to see, is DATCMOTO making a point and sticking up for what he believes in.

This is why DATCMOTO will never have any good debates. He's too much of a chicken to allow himself to get in a position where he himself must validate his beliefs. All he knows is how to criticize other people's criticisms.

Exactly! Ok we all know that DAT clings to Christianity the way he does because he doesn't like who he was before. Now if someone were to somehow prove Christianity wrong DAT would be back to square one he knows this and doesn't want to risk it so he never makes a point because then he would have to defend it (neither of which he can do).
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.