Jump to topic:

Desparate?

DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 8:45:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There seems to a kind of desparate restlessness on this forum lately; like you are all not even enjoying the constant evasion/mocking/swearing etc any more.. like you are all going thru the motions..

Perhaps we are near a breakthrough?

All it takes is a little courage; to say 'come into my life Lord and CHANGE me..'
The Cross.. the Cross.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 8:47:34 AM
At 9/5/2011 8:45:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
There seems to a kind of desparate restlessness on this forum lately; like you are all not even enjoying the constant evasion/mocking/swearing etc any more.. like you are all going thru the motions..

All it takes is a little courage; to say 'come into my life Lord and CHANGE me..'

All it takes is to think for 2 seconds and you will realize how retarded it is to think a zombie walked 2000 years ago.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 8:49:08 AM
At 9/5/2011 8:47:34 AM, izbo10 wrote:
All it takes is to think for 2 seconds and you will realize how retarded it is to think a zombie walked 2000 years ago.

Don't worry, Izbo, by a minute now, someone worse than a zombie has already walked up in this forum and is talking about other zombies.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 8:50:56 AM

YOU'RE the Zombie! Jesus was the ONLY one alive! so WHO'S the retard?
The Cross.. the Cross.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 8:52:29 AM
At 9/5/2011 8:50:56 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

So jesus didn't die and get resurrected. A prerequisitefor resurrection is to be dead. Stop saying bs.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 9:14:09 AM

We believe in using our God given minds.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 9:47:18 AM
At 9/5/2011 9:14:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

lol, irony 101 right there, in so many ways.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 9:50:27 AM
I don't see desperation. I see unhealthy obsession, lots of trollin', and a mountain of stupidity.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:04:21 AM
At 9/5/2011 9:47:18 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/5/2011 9:14:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

lol, irony 101 right there, in so many ways.

Well done, have a cookie.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:42:13 AM
At 9/5/2011 9:50:27 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I don't see desperation. I see unhealthy obsession, lots of trollin', and a mountain of stupidity.

this. this board should be eliminated.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:43:41 AM
At 9/5/2011 10:42:13 AM, el-badgero wrote:

You want to delete the religious forum on a debate site? Seriously?
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:47:46 AM

I said it and nothing happened. Am I doing it wrong?
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:50:43 AM
At 9/5/2011 10:43:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

well I am for the eradication of religion.. perhaps I'd have it be the end result though rather than eliminating it with so many idiots still out there...in fairness.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 10:57:30 AM
At 9/5/2011 10:47:46 AM, Kinesis wrote:

I said it and nothing happened. Am I doing it wrong?

You did not say it magically enough.
Dan4reason
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:30:22 PM

I don't think anyone here is desperate.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:54:42 AM
At 9/5/2011 8:52:29 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/5/2011 8:50:56 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

So jesus didn't die and get resurrected. A prerequisitefor resurrection is to be dead. Stop saying bs.

No, a prerequisite to be able to die is to be alive in the first place, which kinda puts all those 'genocide' jibes at God in context!

He died and went to hell, but hell had no hold, no jurisdiction, on Him because He is sinless..
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 4:56:09 AM
At 9/5/2011 10:50:43 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/5/2011 10:43:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

well I am for the eradication of religion.. perhaps I'd have it be the end result though rather than eliminating it with so many idiots still out there...in fairness.

How would you do it? concentration camps? gas chambers?
The Cross.. the Cross.