Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I have to apologize to everyone

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:35:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am sorry to everyone on this board, when I came here I had some preconceptions of the people on what the people on this board would be like. I figured people would be able to accept basic principles such as murder is wrong, child rape is wrong. I also figured people would understand simple logical concepts such as burden of proof. I also figured people would actually want to debate topics and not play semantical games. I mean when I want to debate I try to address the actual topic and not try to avoid it any way possible. I again say I am sorry for giving you guys too much credit. I mean seriously if we can't even have any common ground that is agreed upon it makes it impossible to debate.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:36:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL, at first I actually believed this was real.....pft.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:36:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:35:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I am sorry to everyone on this board, when I came here I had some preconceptions of the people on what the people on this board would be like. I figured people would be able to accept basic principles such as murder is wrong, child rape is wrong. I also figured people would understand simple logical concepts such as burden of proof. I also figured people would actually want to debate topics and not play semantical games. I mean when I want to debate I try to address the actual topic and not try to avoid it any way possible. I again say I am sorry for giving you guys too much credit. I mean seriously if we can't even have any common ground that is agreed upon it makes it impossible to debate.

lmfao u mad dawg?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:37:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:36:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
LOL, at first I actually believed this was real.....pft.

It is a real apology.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?

My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:48:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

how u git so sm4rt dog?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:50:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:48:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

how u git so sm4rt dog?

It really doesn't make you that smart to be able to answer simple moral questions. So, I am sorry I over estimated your intelligence to be able to answer, when in fact maybe you just don't know. It frightens me that this many of you have no clue. So, again I should be trying to help you and not insulting you all the time as you may not being intellectually dishonest and just might not be smart enough.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:53:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:50:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:48:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

how u git so sm4rt dog?

It really doesn't make you that smart to be able to answer simple moral questions. So, I am sorry I over estimated your intelligence to be able to answer, when in fact maybe you just don't know. It frightens me that this many of you have no clue. So, again I should be trying to help you and not insulting you all the time as you may not being intellectually dishonest and just might not be smart enough.

if i wuz as sm4rt as u i wuld b so hapy. i wuld be so proud to hav a 25% win ratio
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 10:58:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:53:06 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:50:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:48:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

how u git so sm4rt dog?

It really doesn't make you that smart to be able to answer simple moral questions. So, I am sorry I over estimated your intelligence to be able to answer, when in fact maybe you just don't know. It frightens me that this many of you have no clue. So, again I should be trying to help you and not insulting you all the time as you may not being intellectually dishonest and just might not be smart enough.

if i wuz as sm4rt as u i wuld b so hapy. i wuld be so proud to hav a 25% win ratio

As I said I don't care about win ratio, on a board where people question whether murder is wrong, that shows a complete lack of intelligence.

Now, let me set a stage for you, we are in a court room in a murder case. The prosecution has a confession, the dna matches the defendant, we have several eye witness, we have video tape evidence of the defendant murdering the victim. The prosecution rests their case and then the defense comes into make their argument, the only argument they make is why should my client be punished the prosecution has not proved murder is immoral and since it is not immoral they should not be allowed to send this guy to jail for life. People like cerebral, mig, and others on this board if on the jury would be sitting their like let this guy go, the defense made a great argument and for that I say this board needs major help.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:08:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

Non answer.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:10:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:08:06 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

Non answer.

It is a red herring argument if you make a topic where does izbo10 get his morals from it is relevant, in this topic it is not relevant at all. Please explain how I determine my morals has any effect on if you find murder, child rape or anything else immoral. Love to hear this explanation. Otherwise as I said red herring and not relevant.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:38:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:10:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:08:06 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

Non answer.


It is a red herring argument if you make a topic where does izbo10 get his morals from it is relevant, in this topic it is not relevant at all. Please explain how I determine my morals has any effect on if you find murder, child rape or anything else immoral. Love to hear this explanation. Otherwise as I said red herring and not relevant.

It is completely relevant. If you say that people are incompetent because they don't "know" that murder is wrong then you should be able to explain why it is wrong. If you can't or don't then there is no support for your original accusation of people being incompetent. It's just like when a theist says "I know god exists. I don't have to prove it because it's irrelevant."
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:41:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:38:31 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:10:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:08:06 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

Non answer.


It is a red herring argument if you make a topic where does izbo10 get his morals from it is relevant, in this topic it is not relevant at all. Please explain how I determine my morals has any effect on if you find murder, child rape or anything else immoral. Love to hear this explanation. Otherwise as I said red herring and not relevant.

It is completely relevant. If you say that people are incompetent because they don't "know" that murder is wrong then you should be able to explain why it is wrong. If you can't or don't then there is no support for your original accusation of people being incompetent. It's just like when a theist says "I know god exists. I don't have to prove it because it's irrelevant."

If someone would actually take that position, then ok i would have to explain it, either they are actually too chicken $hit to do so, or more likely attacking a premise they agree with as a distraction technique or in other words a red herring attempt.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:44:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:38:31 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:10:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:08:06 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:46:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:45:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 10:44:44 PM, kohai wrote:
We know murder is wrong. However, I'd like to know why you think murder is wrong. What is your mora compass?


My moral compass has nothing to do with my questions. If you know it is wrong is all that matters. That is a red herring.

This is exactly why I am apologing you can't even comprehend simple questions and I am sitting here making fun of you.

Non answer.


It is a red herring argument if you make a topic where does izbo10 get his morals from it is relevant, in this topic it is not relevant at all. Please explain how I determine my morals has any effect on if you find murder, child rape or anything else immoral. Love to hear this explanation. Otherwise as I said red herring and not relevant.

It is completely relevant. If you say that people are incompetent because they don't "know" that murder is wrong then you should be able to explain why it is wrong. If you can't or don't then there is no support for your original accusation of people being incompetent. It's just like when a theist says "I know god exists. I don't have to prove it because it's irrelevant."

By the way this is the complete and utter stupidity and ignorance I was apologizing for not expecting. To try to explain why its wrong ends up on here being a ridiculous game of infinite regression, the stupidity never ends, murder is wrong is a perfectly acceptable presupposition anywhere but here. This place thrives on ridiculousness based on logical fallacies and regressions.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:10:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.

are you the hooters, and we danced, that has a qualifier, lets see, is there objective morality in your opinion, I really can't believe I have to do this like pulling teeth with you idiots.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:14:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:10:25 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.

are you the hooters, and we danced, that has a qualifier, lets see, is there objective morality in your opinion, I really can't believe I have to do this like pulling teeth with you idiots.

Sounds like someone forgot to take his "umadbro?" pills. Oh and once again you hurl ad hominems to try to make up for your own argumentative shortcomings. Fail elsewhere please.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:16:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:14:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:10:25 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.

are you the hooters, and we danced, that has a qualifier, lets see, is there objective morality in your opinion, I really can't believe I have to do this like pulling teeth with you idiots.

Sounds like someone forgot to take his "umadbro?" pills. Oh and once again you hurl ad hominems to try to make up for your own argumentative shortcomings. Fail elsewhere please.

address the question dumbass is there or is there not objective morality. You gave me an if then statement but never gave me the if part to know about the then part. You know that how logic works.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:22:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:16:51 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:14:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:10:25 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.

are you the hooters, and we danced, that has a qualifier, lets see, is there objective morality in your opinion, I really can't believe I have to do this like pulling teeth with you idiots.

Sounds like someone forgot to take his "umadbro?" pills. Oh and once again you hurl ad hominems to try to make up for your own argumentative shortcomings. Fail elsewhere please.

address the question dumbass is there or is there not objective morality. You gave me an if then statement but never gave me the if part to know about the then part. You know that how logic works.

Objective morality may very well exist however I see no reason to believe that it does.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:23:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:22:24 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:16:51 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:14:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:10:25 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:02:15 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:59:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/8/2011 11:55:36 PM, tornshoe92 wrote:
Once again you persist with this game of dodging the questions. Just because you keep up a religious dogma about your ideology does not make it correct and the fact that you can't back up your ideas makes you even less credible.

Once again you dodged the question are you going to say murder is not wrong? If so, I will address you, if not stfu and stop wasting peoples time.

I'm pretty sure you already quoted me answering that question in your sig. Without objective morality, murder is not inherently wrong.

are you the hooters, and we danced, that has a qualifier, lets see, is there objective morality in your opinion, I really can't believe I have to do this like pulling teeth with you idiots.

Sounds like someone forgot to take his "umadbro?" pills. Oh and once again you hurl ad hominems to try to make up for your own argumentative shortcomings. Fail elsewhere please.

address the question dumbass is there or is there not objective morality. You gave me an if then statement but never gave me the if part to know about the then part. You know that how logic works.

Objective morality may very well exist however I see no reason to believe that it does.

get it out of your system and get back to me
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:34:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.

It was the music video for the hooters: and we danced. You had a yes or no question and you gave neither answer or in other words danced around it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:41:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:34:24 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.

It was the music video for the hooters: and we danced. You had a yes or no question and you gave neither answer or in other words danced around it.

I gave as clear an answer as I can give. I have no way way of knowing for a fact whether or not objective morality exists and therefore can't give a definitive yes or no answer. Since I see no reasoning or evidence supporting the existence of objective morality, I am unable to agree with statements that require objective morality (for example, "murder is wrong").
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:43:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:41:32 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:34:24 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.

It was the music video for the hooters: and we danced. You had a yes or no question and you gave neither answer or in other words danced around it.

I gave as clear an answer as I can give. I have no way way of knowing for a fact whether or not objective morality exists and therefore can't give a definitive yes or no answer. Since I see no reasoning or evidence supporting the existence of objective morality, I am unable to agree with statements that require objective morality (for example, "murder is wrong").

Do you think murder is wrong? If not do us all a favor and seek mental and psychological help.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:47:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:41:32 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:34:24 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.

It was the music video for the hooters: and we danced. You had a yes or no question and you gave neither answer or in other words danced around it.

I gave as clear an answer as I can give. I have no way way of knowing for a fact whether or not objective morality exists and therefore can't give a definitive yes or no answer. Since I see no reasoning or evidence supporting the existence of objective morality, I am unable to agree with statements that require objective morality (for example, "murder is wrong").

morality is a set of judgements based on the benefit of societies and their actual survival, based on this we can say that in most cases, the action of murder does not benefit society and therefore is objectively wrong in almost all cases.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:48:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 12:43:16 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:41:32 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:34:24 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 12:31:43 AM, tornshoe92 wrote:
The youtube link doesn't work on my phone so I suppose I'm rather in the dark as to what I should be getting out of my system.

It was the music video for the hooters: and we danced. You had a yes or no question and you gave neither answer or in other words danced around it.

I gave as clear an answer as I can give. I have no way way of knowing for a fact whether or not objective morality exists and therefore can't give a definitive yes or no answer. Since I see no reasoning or evidence supporting the existence of objective morality, I am unable to agree with statements that require objective morality (for example, "murder is wrong").

Do you think murder is wrong? If not do us all a favor and seek mental and psychological help.

Hahaha and once again you come back to your original statement which you failed to support in the first place. I don't like murder and definitely don't condone the unncessary taking of innocent lives but, as I said before multiple times, I don't have a reason to believe that murder is inherently wrong.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N