Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO refuses to admit.

Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 7:47:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha, not surprising. It's alright though, this just proves what we've known all along.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 9:13:13 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
ACTUALLY.. what it really proves is what I have said ALL along.. NAMELY that you guys are all mouth and no trousers..
Simply issue a CHALLENGE.. with all your arguments laid out for all to see.
I cannot refute idle posturing nor answer pseudo intellectual swagger.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 12:32:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
As is clear per my analysis, DATCMOTO only understands how to criticize criticism, he has no idea how to defend his own points. This is why he chickens out of challenging people as well as out of any challenge in which he is asked to defend his beliefs.

That is because he cannot. He is inept at defending his faith. This is proof, and everything he says is an excuse to cover up his weakness. I won't pursue this point any more and I don't think anyone else should, because this is an inarguable fact. There's no reason to challenge a person who can't defend himself, nor is there any reason to listen to the excuses of someone wanting to cover up his cowardice. We should all just drop it.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 1:25:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Agreed.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 2:18:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 12:32:38 PM, Kleptin wrote:
As is clear per my analysis, DATCMOTO only understands how to criticize criticism, he has no idea how to defend his own points. This is why he chickens out of challenging people as well as out of any challenge in which he is asked to defend his beliefs.
Let me explain to you how this debating malarkey actually works..
YOU think of a subject and position you wish to argue with a worthy opponent.. Then you take the TIME to actually set forth your argument point by point..
THEN I (for example) would attempt to refute each of these points..
You do NOT challenge someone to 'dare to challenge me'! and then have the audacity to call them cowardly.
Especially when you will no longer engage them in simple forum topics!

That is because he cannot. He is inept at defending his faith. This is proof, and everything he says is an excuse to cover up his weakness. I won't pursue this point any more and I don't think anyone else should, because this is an inarguable fact. There's no reason to challenge a person who can't defend himself, nor is there any reason to listen to the excuses of someone wanting to cover up his cowardice. We should all just drop it.

"Inarguable fact" I put it to you ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that this one horrorfying statement sums up Kleptins whole attitude to Christians in general and myself in particular.
SURELY nothing on a debating site is INARGUABLE!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 2:52:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Too chicken to bring your own beliefs under fire
2. Too chicken to challenge people to counter your own beliefs
3. Too chicken to accept challenges where you must defend your beliefs
4. Only want to criticize other people's criticisms, not defend your beliefs.
5. Make lots of BS arguments and rationalizations to cover your cowardice.

Nothing else needs to be said. I'm not arguing with you anymore, nor do I see you worthy enough to keep issuing challenges you will turn down. Respond however you wish, I know you always have to get the last word. I wish you all the best. I'm leaving this topic unless other people wish to speak.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 3:07:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 2:52:41 PM, Kleptin wrote:
1. Too chicken to bring your own beliefs under fire
2. Too chicken to challenge people to counter your own beliefs
3. Too chicken to accept challenges where you must defend your beliefs
4. Only want to criticize other people's criticisms, not defend your beliefs.
5. Make lots of BS arguments and rationalizations to cover your cowardice.
Grade.school.tactics. Chicken chicken chicken etc etc.. GROW.UP.

Nothing else needs to be said. I'm not arguing with you anymore, nor do I see you worthy enough to keep issuing challenges you will turn down. Respond however you wish, I know you always have to get the last word. I wish you all the best. I'm leaving this topic unless other people wish to speak.

Keep issuing challenges? You have not issued one. I'm defending my beliefs RIGHT now.. by never backing down from your nasty little grade school tactics.
Yes.. run along.. I'll see you around when you've licked your wounds.
The Cross.. the Cross.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 3:41:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 4/28/2009 3:07:56 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 4/28/2009 2:52:41 PM, Kleptin wrote:
1. Too chicken to bring your own beliefs under fire
2. Too chicken to challenge people to counter your own beliefs
3. Too chicken to accept challenges where you must defend your beliefs
4. Only want to criticize other people's criticisms, not defend your beliefs.
5. Make lots of BS arguments and rationalizations to cover your cowardice.
Grade.school.tactics. Chicken chicken chicken etc etc.. GROW.UP.

Hahaha! Grow up, coming from a 38-year-old man with no job and no children who frequents websites to debate children. And loses. Badly. Taking age into account, you're easily the least mature 'man' on this website.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2009 6:15:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok I'm fourteen and I can still own DAT. Not even a sopohmore in high school.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2009 1:52:59 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
HEY KLEPTIN! I'm talking to you! get back here this minute! Kleptin! Kleptin?
Aww.. C'mon.. I was only kidding buddy! friends?
No sense of humour some people..
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:25:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.