cerebral narrissist concedes

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:02:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

He has been arguing nothing is right or wrong objectively then he declines a debate as it is not fair. Huh, what objective standard is he saying it is wrong by. He truly shows his utter failure. The irony is the reason I made this debate unfair was to show despite personal opinions that he understands things are right and wrong, yet it went way over his head. Truly a sad, sad showing by a board member who should be ashamed of himself for not admitting being wrong.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:18:23 PM
Again--I seriously recommend you getting checked out for NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:19:35 PM
Sorry it went way over your head too.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:22:04 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:19:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Sorry it went way over your head too.

The funny thing is is that I'm not mocking you--I'm being serious. And with that response, you're just expressing the symptoms more and more.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:26:54 PM
Narcissist is an atheist. You two should be agreeing, but your ego is so large that it gives the impression that you disagree, and then you make futile debates upon the ego-induced gap of understanding.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:29:57 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:26:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
Narcissist is an atheist. You two should be agreeing, but your ego is so large that it gives the impression that you disagree, and then you make futile debates upon the ego-induced gap of understanding.

We agree on one topic that does not mean we have anything else in common. I doubt highly we agree on that topic though as he is everything a straw man christian atheist would be.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:30:50 PM

I think that that statement is REALLY false (the first bit). Are you insinuating that just because we're all atheists we should be in agreement about things that have nothing to do with God, like objective morality? Because that's totally false.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:31:51 PM

You fail. Just because they're both Atheists doesn't mean they can't disagree on other issues such as meta-ethics in which Izbo believes in objective morality and Cerebral believes in subjective morality.

You seriously believe that all Atheists have to agree on politics, ethics, and epistemology?

C'mon.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:32:18 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:30:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I think that that statement is REALLY false (the first bit). Are you insinuating that just because we're all atheists we should be in agreement about things that have nothing to do with God, like objective morality? Because that's totally false.

Ninja, do you enjoy extracting broad and convoluted messages from simple statements?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:32:19 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:31:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You fail. Just because they're both Atheists doesn't mean they can't disagree on other issues such as meta-ethics in which Izbo believes in objective morality and Cerebral believes in subjective morality.

You seriously believe that all Atheists have to agree on politics, ethics, and epistemology?

C'mon.

This.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:33:25 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:32:18 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 6:30:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Ninja, do you enjoy extracting broad and convoluted messages from simple statements?

"You two should be agreeing" seems very broad to me.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:35:11 PM

C'mon.

Speaking of fails, go to the DDO forum and address your own fail.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:35:48 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:35:11 PM, 000ike wrote:

C'mon.

Do you need some ice for that burn?

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:36:08 PM
He is like one of those wierd reactions you get to a gnat bite. It starts to irritate you so you scratch it, it gets worse. If you just leave it alone it won't be so bad, it will go away eventually.... but you just can't help yourself.

It's like I could reply to the OP, I could clearly demonstrate to everyone with half a brain how I did not concede and my point still stands. But it wouldn't end there. More absurd claims would fly forth, more acussations begging to be addressed... and fed.

Just got to break the cycle, I don't need to address a child with half my IQ, I've already beaten him a dozen times and everyone else can see that. I have nothing to prove. I don't need to seek validation from beating trolls.

It's like a self help mantra, I don't need to seek validation from beating trolls.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:46:09 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:36:08 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
He is like one of those wierd reactions you get to a gnat bite. It starts to irritate you so you scratch it, it gets worse. If you just leave it alone it won't be so bad, it will go away eventually.... but you just can't help yourself.

It's like I could reply to the OP, I could clearly demonstrate to everyone with half a brain how I did not concede and my point still stands. But it wouldn't end there. More absurd claims would fly forth, more acussations begging to be addressed... and fed.

Just got to break the cycle, I don't need to address a child with half my IQ, I've already beaten him a dozen times and everyone else can see that. I have nothing to prove. I don't need to seek validation from beating trolls.

It's like a self help mantra, I don't need to seek validation from beating trolls.

The hypocrite complaining I am using the same tactic he tried on me and he doesn't like it.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:48:32 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:35:48 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I would classify this as a definite fail.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:50:08 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:48:32 PM, 000ike wrote:

I would think cerebral would need more then ice for conceding based on the fact that I should know something is not right or fair.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:51:55 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:50:08 PM, izbo10 wrote:

I would think cerebral would need more then ice for conceding based on the fact that I should know something is not right or fair.

What the fvk are you talking about? That was directed at DetectableNinja.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:51:58 PM

I was talking to Geo, ike.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:52:58 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:51:58 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I was talking to Geo, ike.

Oh, then I'm very sorry. Stressful day.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:56:19 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:50:08 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Did I conceed something on the basis that something was objectively immoral? If Yes then I'll have some of that ice, if no what the fvck are you talking about you moronic piece of sh1t.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:56:34 PM

This in and of itself is a fail.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:59:41 PM
let me get back to the original point, cerebral wanted to debate me that there is no objective morality, so I set the debate up in an intellectual dishonest way, to demonstrate that he would whine as if being intellectually dishonest was an objectively immoral position that i should have been aware of. LOL.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:01:31 PM

C'mon.

What fail.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:03:03 PM
At 9/11/2011 7:01:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

C'mon.

What fail.

don't worry when they don't have an argument they just say you failed.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:03:06 PM

C'mon.

Btw, you have still failed to justify your implication that Atheists should be agreeing with eachother on objective vs. subjective morality.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:03:57 PM
At 9/11/2011 6:59:41 PM, izbo10 wrote:
let me get back to the original point, cerebral wanted to debate me that there is no objective morality, so I set the debate up in an intellectual dishonest way, to demonstrate that he would whine as if being intellectually dishonest was an objectively immoral position that i should have been aware of. LOL.

I never made such a statement.

Also as a moral nihilist expressivist I am able to make what are colloquially speaking 'moral' statements, so even if I had argued that the debate challenge was 'unfair' or even 'immoral' I still would not have been inconsistent.

I have pointed this out before but you apparently don't read too good.

My full ideology was to be explained in the debate, but you were too cowardly to actually debate me.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:03:59 PM
At 9/11/2011 7:03:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

C'mon.

Btw, you have still failed to justify your implication that Atheists should be agreeing with eachother on objective vs. subjective morality.

love to see the logic that gets from: lack of belief in god, to agreement on this subject, that ought to be funny.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:05:42 PM

C'mon.

Btw, you have still failed to fix your absolutely stupid comment in Innomen's forum. You know, why am I even bothering, I'm just getting a headache
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 7:16:17 PM
At 9/11/2011 7:05:42 PM, 000ike wrote:

C'mon.

Btw, you have still failed to fix your absolutely stupid comment in Innomen's forum. You know, why am I even bothering, I'm just getting a headache

That's because I haven't checked back on the Debate.org forum. I see it now and I'm responding. Unlike you, I haven't responded because I didn't check back, however you haven't responded despite me repeatedly asking you to address the specific post. How many more red herrings will you post before you decide to explain why Atheists should agree on objective vs. subjective morality?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat