Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HELL does exist ?

inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:17:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I heard someone say that Hell is a concept that is primitive. It is not that is the least sense of the word. God is complex more so than many of you can fathom. Our lives is judged by His standards and His standards only. We are not the dictators, or creators of our existence. It is nonsense to think that a group of men created
all of these things that stem from the institution of religion.
And again many of you have failed to recognize that supernatural experiences of it all. You cannot tell me that Hell does not exist. There are many things that have taken place since the beginning of time to SECURE ones belief that it does.
How can one being bring into rationality if they themselves have not been exposed
to the truth. You are alienated at best, and your ideology is wishful thinking.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:29:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

It is neither you idiot. I was speaking of supernatural forces. Some of which you
might find very unpleasant.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:42:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:29:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

It is neither you idiot. I was speaking of supernatural forces. Some of which you
might find very unpleasant.

So you are threatening to bring down malign supernatural forces on me?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:42:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:29:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

It is neither you idiot. I was speaking of supernatural forces. Some of which you
might find very unpleasant.

So you are threatening to bring down malign supernatural forces on me?

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the
place called Hell. Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:49:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:42:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:29:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

It is neither you idiot. I was speaking of supernatural forces. Some of which you
might find very unpleasant.

So you are threatening to bring down malign supernatural forces on me?

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the
place called Hell. Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes I have, I do know what you mean by malign supernatural forces. Sadly that film offered no evidence for them. Indeed the very phenomana of exorcism is an argument for atheism.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 1:57:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:49:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:42:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:29:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

It is neither you idiot. I was speaking of supernatural forces. Some of which you
might find very unpleasant.

So you are threatening to bring down malign supernatural forces on me?

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the
place called Hell. Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes I have, I do know what you mean by malign supernatural forces. Sadly that film offered no evidence for them. Indeed the very phenomana of exorcism is an argument for atheism.

Unless youre an idiot then you dont get it at all. And you wonder why noone gives a crap about atheistic ideology. It is clueless and lacking empathy.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:00:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the place called Hell.

FACK!!! Oh wait... there's no evidence for evil lightning bolts from hell. Hmm... OH FACK!!! They may be invisible! They target your SOUL. FACK!! Oh wait... nobody has ever been stricken by these bolts. Hmm... OH FACK!!! The effects could be invisible and only manifest after you are dead when you get sent to hell!! Hmm...

So you want me to believe that there are invisible evil lightning bolts from hell targeting my soul and they won't affect me till after I'm dead. Don't be stupid.

Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes, because everybody knows that Hollywood is an excellent source for information on the eternal state of your soul and the struggle between supernatural forces of good an evil.

Don't be stupid.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:12:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:00:03 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the place called Hell.

FACK!!! Oh wait... there's no evidence for evil lightning bolts from hell. Hmm... OH FACK!!! They may be invisible! They target your SOUL. FACK!! Oh wait... nobody has ever been stricken by these bolts. Hmm... OH FACK!!! The effects could be invisible and only manifest after you are dead when you get sent to hell!! Hmm...

So you want me to believe that there are invisible evil lightning bolts from hell targeting my soul and they won't affect me till after I'm dead. Don't be stupid.

Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes, because everybody knows that Hollywood is an excellent source for information on the eternal state of your soul and the struggle between supernatural forces of good an evil.

Don't be stupid.

No moron. What you just said is what is typical of your kind. Which is why I dont take you seriously at all.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:19:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:12:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:00:03 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the place called Hell.

FACK!!! Oh wait... there's no evidence for evil lightning bolts from hell. Hmm... OH FACK!!! They may be invisible! They target your SOUL. FACK!! Oh wait... nobody has ever been stricken by these bolts. Hmm... OH FACK!!! The effects could be invisible and only manifest after you are dead when you get sent to hell!! Hmm...

So you want me to believe that there are invisible evil lightning bolts from hell targeting my soul and they won't affect me till after I'm dead. Don't be stupid.

Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes, because everybody knows that Hollywood is an excellent source for information on the eternal state of your soul and the struggle between supernatural forces of good an evil.

Don't be stupid.

No moron. What you just said is what is typical of your kind. Which is why I dont take you seriously at all.

This makes me laugh... because what you originally said is typical of your kind, which is why NOBODY takes you seriously.

I'm not meant to be taken seriously - nobody should seriously consider objections to an obviously idiotic position. News flash - there is no hell - it was made up to make the principles of asceticism palatable, and to ensure a particular outcome in (what was the contemporary version of) Pascal's Wager.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:31:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:19:30 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:12:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:00:03 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:44:57 PM, inferno wrote:

No. But like I was saying, these forces do exist. And the energy is directed from the place called Hell.

FACK!!! Oh wait... there's no evidence for evil lightning bolts from hell. Hmm... OH FACK!!! They may be invisible! They target your SOUL. FACK!! Oh wait... nobody has ever been stricken by these bolts. Hmm... OH FACK!!! The effects could be invisible and only manifest after you are dead when you get sent to hell!! Hmm...

So you want me to believe that there are invisible evil lightning bolts from hell targeting my soul and they won't affect me till after I'm dead. Don't be stupid.

Have you ever seen that movie the Exorcism of Emily Rose ?

Yes, because everybody knows that Hollywood is an excellent source for information on the eternal state of your soul and the struggle between supernatural forces of good an evil.

Don't be stupid.

No moron. What you just said is what is typical of your kind. Which is why I dont take you seriously at all.

This makes me laugh... because what you originally said is typical of your kind, which is why NOBODY takes you seriously.

I'm not meant to be taken seriously - nobody should seriously consider objections to an obviously idiotic position. News flash - there is no hell - it was made up to make the principles of asceticism palatable, and to ensure a particular outcome in (what was the contemporary version of) Pascal's Wager.

Call me when you demographic is more than 98%. Then we will talk.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:35:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

why did you make this thread? To disrespect and insult the people you KNEW would disagree with you, or to have a conversation about it, in which case, you would be receptive to logic and reasoning and intelligent discussion.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:44:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:35:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

why did you make this thread? To disrespect and insult the people you KNEW would disagree with you, or to have a conversation about it, in which case, you would be receptive to logic and reasoning and intelligent discussion.

OOOIKE- I have done better than you on my worst day.
Why do you question the great Inferno.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:45:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:44:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:35:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

why did you make this thread? To disrespect and insult the people you KNEW would disagree with you, or to have a conversation about it, in which case, you would be receptive to logic and reasoning and intelligent discussion.

OOOIKE- I have done better than you on my worst day.
Why do you question the great Inferno.

I take it that were back to the old inferno. The troll?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:47:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:45:56 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:44:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:35:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

why did you make this thread? To disrespect and insult the people you KNEW would disagree with you, or to have a conversation about it, in which case, you would be receptive to logic and reasoning and intelligent discussion.

OOOIKE- I have done better than you on my worst day.
Why do you question the great Inferno.

I take it that were back to the old inferno. The troll?

Are we making useless and hypocritical reponses again /
I thought that a so called intellectual would have outwitted me by now with your
appeasing yet annoying logic. Last time I checked, I was more popular here.
Needless to say. (smiling)
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:49:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:31:38 PM, inferno wrote:

Call me when you demographic is more than 98%. Then we will talk.

LOL!!! Because, as we all know, the more people that believe something, the more correct it is. Call me when you know what a logical fallacy is. Then we will talk.

Or here's another way to look at it. If the breakdown is really 98/2% like you say (despite the fact that it's really more like 14% worldwide that don't believe in hell)... then since atheism is a growing section of the population... by your own argument, as soon as it passes 50/50, hell will cease to exist, and we won't have to worry about it, right?

Jesus flipping Christ, learn to actually defend your position. You are making some of the rational theists here look bad.

By the way, your statistics are way off - here's a good look at the US, and why atheism is growing extraordinarily fast (http://brian.carnell.com...). Pretty soon, you'll be in the 2%...

And that makes me happy, because then we won't have to hear so many people spouting this idiocy about eternal fantasy land for those who believe in the Sky-Daddy and his Jewish zombie-son, but eternal torment for those who choose rationality over mythology.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:50:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:47:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:45:56 PM, 000ike wrote:

I take it that were back to the old inferno. The troll?

Are we making useless and hypocritical reponses again /
I thought that a so called intellectual would have outwitted me by now with your
appeasing yet annoying logic. Last time I checked, I was more popular here.
Needless to say. (smiling)

......and I take that as a yes.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:52:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

If 0.02 J = 0.98 I, then J = 49.0.

I'm happy with this - If you didn't get that math, it means I'm 49 of you. Did you get that Fido? Gooooooood.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:54:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:52:01 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

If 0.02 J = 0.98 I, then J = 49.0.

I'm happy with this - If you didn't get that math, it means I'm 49 of you. Did you get that Fido? Gooooooood.

He's just trolling you. Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time giving him serious replies.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:58:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:54:30 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:52:01 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

If 0.02 J = 0.98 I, then J = 49.0.

I'm happy with this - If you didn't get that math, it means I'm 49 of you. Did you get that Fido? Gooooooood.

He's just trolling you. Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time giving him serious replies.

Or perhaps you should not have wasted your time with your superficial intelligence.
It means nothing to me or the rest of the sane world. Your ideology is default.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 3:04:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:58:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:54:30 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:52:01 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

If 0.02 J = 0.98 I, then J = 49.0.

I'm happy with this - If you didn't get that math, it means I'm 49 of you. Did you get that Fido? Gooooooood.

He's just trolling you. Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time giving him serious replies.

Or perhaps you should not have wasted your time with your superficial intelligence.
It means nothing to me or the rest of the sane world. Your ideology is default.

*Yawn*

You've bored me already. It's clear there is nothing of substance that comes from you. You get to sit in the dummy corner with DAT and Izbo.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 3:15:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 3:04:28 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:58:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:54:30 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:52:01 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 9/26/2011 2:32:12 PM, inferno wrote:
2% of you makes 98% of me. Did you get that Fido ? Gooooooood.

If 0.02 J = 0.98 I, then J = 49.0.

I'm happy with this - If you didn't get that math, it means I'm 49 of you. Did you get that Fido? Gooooooood.

He's just trolling you. Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time giving him serious replies.

Or perhaps you should not have wasted your time with your superficial intelligence.
It means nothing to me or the rest of the sane world. Your ideology is default.

*Yawn*

You've bored me already. It's clear there is nothing of substance that comes from you. You get to sit in the dummy corner with DAT and Izbo.

Yes. We are so boring and lame, yet you insist on riding the dummy train.
How stupid are you.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 3:40:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is no reason to worry about the existence of hell; heaven warrants our attention:

http://www.lhup.edu...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 3:41:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 3:40:35 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
There is no reason to worry about the existence of hell; heaven warrants our attention:

http://www.lhup.edu...

There is no worry my friend. I just felt like talking about religion.
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 4:52:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 1:28:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:25:25 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:23:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
What ever works for you man, we have our logic and reason and you can have your faith. You don't want and can't handle any discussion on the matter so nothing we can say will make any difference. Good luck.

Cerebal. Oh are we feeling lucky today. I hope so. Because I am loaded son.

Is this violent or sexual?

That made me laugh lol.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 5:21:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/26/2011 2:44:08 PM, inferno wrote:
.
Why do you question the great YHWH

Inferno lower your ego a little that is pride and it is forbidden please gorify God, try this. Fixed.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit