Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

GodSands and DATCMOTO

AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 12:50:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
(Yea I know there was already something similar. I was too lazy to find it though.)
What do you guys think would happen if GodSands and DATCMOTO combined to form one super ultra ultimate evangelical of ignorance. What would we name it?
I think it would have GodSands excellent grammar with DATCMOTO's unflawed logic.
Also @DATCMOTO & GodSands: What are your thoughts on natural selection and adaptation? I've heard much so I wanted your guys opinion.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 12:53:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/4/2009 12:50:24 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
What do you guys think would happen if GodSands and DATCMOTO combined to form one super ultra ultimate evangelical of ignorance. What would we name it?

LOL. This is going in my signature.

I would name it Satan though, just for the irony.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 2:04:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/4/2009 1:39:20 PM, dougfunny wrote:
They would turn into pirates (see profile picture)

A pirate called Satan with atrocious grammar and the intellect of a rabbit who goes around condemning people for not agreeing with them. How strange.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:12:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/4/2009 12:53:15 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/4/2009 12:50:24 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
What do you guys think would happen if GodSands and DATCMOTO combined to form one super ultra ultimate evangelical of ignorance. What would we name it?

LOL. This is going in my signature.

I would name it Satan though, just for the irony.

Acts 26:18 (New International Version)
18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 8:53:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
DAT was there a point to that?
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 10:40:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hebrews 4:12 (New International Version)
12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 11:23:00 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 8:53:42 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
DAT was there a point to that?

Why ask? Just leave it be.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 11:34:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 11:23:00 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 5/5/2009 8:53:42 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
DAT was there a point to that?

Why ask? Just leave it be.

Oh no! Kleptins ignoring me again..

Romans 6:23 (New International Version)
23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
The Cross.. the Cross.
rogerklotz
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 11:37:34 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh No! Dat is making no sense at all and is randomly putting bible verses he gets off of the internet that do not pertain to any point he is trying to make!
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 11:40:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Roger Klotz, have you found any photos of Godsands' pirating?

Have you found any photos of GodCMoto?

Chkka bah bah, Chkka bah bah.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 11:42:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 11:37:34 AM, rogerklotz wrote:
Oh No! Dat is making no sense at all and is randomly putting bible verses he gets off of the internet that do not pertain to any point he is trying to make!

Oh no JustCallMeTarzan is getting ever more desparate with his puppet accounts!
*rogerklotz joined one hour ago*

Psalm 14 (New International Version)
1 The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God."
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:11:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The pirate God-Smote-O sails on a ship called "The Creationism", which is filled with holes that leak seawater in.

Pirate God-Smote-O doesn't do any pillaging or plundering. Whenever he gets to a port, he goes to the Church and asks for as many copies of the Bible he can get, so that he can stuff them into the holes of "The Creationism" when he gets back onboard.

And so the Pirate God-Smote-O spends his days, sailing aimlessly from port to port, stuffing bible verses into the holes of The Creationism to avoid sinking.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:24:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 11:42:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/5/2009 11:37:34 AM, rogerklotz wrote:
Oh No! Dat is making no sense at all and is randomly putting bible verses he gets off of the internet that do not pertain to any point he is trying to make!

Oh no JustCallMeTarzan is getting ever more desparate with his puppet accounts!
*rogerklotz joined one hour ago*
"roger" is askbob. Dumb@$$ now GTHO of my thread.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:27:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
(stop addressing it directly, just leave it alone >.>)
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:30:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 12:11:32 PM, Kleptin wrote:
The pirate God-Smote-O sails on a ship called "The Creationism", which is filled with holes that leak seawater in.

Pirate God-Smote-O doesn't do any pillaging or plundering. Whenever he gets to a port, he goes to the Church and asks for as many copies of the Bible he can get, so that he can stuff them into the holes of "The Creationism" when he gets back onboard.

And so the Pirate God-Smote-O spends his days, sailing aimlessly from port to port, stuffing bible verses into the holes of The Creationism to avoid sinking.

Oh but it is evolutionism 'theory' that has all the holes..
Like dating fossils by rock strata.. and rock strata by.. FOSSILS!
Like forests of trees being found in these strata that apparently forms over millions and (YAWN) millions (SORRY!) Billions of years..
Like there NOT being ONE iota nor shred of evidence (Oh you've a very long winded and convoluted theory?) for one kind of animal becoming another kind.
First it took a long time for things to change and then (when they spectacuarly FAILED to find fossil evidence) things change from one kind to another VERY rapidly.
There is only ONE reason for evolutionism.. that is to negate the sovereign Word of the Living God.

Genesis 1:1 (New International Version)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:36:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 12:30:01 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/5/2009 12:11:32 PM, Kleptin wrote:
The pirate God-Smote-O sails on a ship called "The Creationism", which is filled with holes that leak seawater in.

Pirate God-Smote-O doesn't do any pillaging or plundering. Whenever he gets to a port, he goes to the Church and asks for as many copies of the Bible he can get, so that he can stuff them into the holes of "The Creationism" when he gets back onboard.

And so the Pirate God-Smote-O spends his days, sailing aimlessly from port to port, stuffing bible verses into the holes of The Creationism to avoid sinking.

Oh but it is evolutionism 'theory' that has all the holes..
Like dating fossils by rock strata.. and rock strata by.. FOSSILS!
Like forests of trees being found in these strata that apparently forms over millions and (YAWN) millions (SORRY!) Billions of years..
Like there NOT being ONE iota nor shred of evidence (Oh you've a very long winded and convoluted theory?) for one kind of animal becoming another kind.
First it took a long time for things to change and then (when they spectacuarly FAILED to find fossil evidence) things change from one kind to another VERY rapidly.
There is only ONE reason for evolutionism.. that is to negate the sovereign Word of the Living God.
What are you saying man!?! Creation has nothing to back itself up on but the Bible. Take that or prove it wrong and creationists are left with NOTHING! And the stuff your saying is ignorant to a whole new level. It's like all you know about evolution you got from a chick tract or Kent Hovind.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:36:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh, and Pirate God-Smote-O doesn't fight with guns or a pirate sword. He has a parrot named "Parrot-Klete" who bores people to insanity by spouting random bible verses.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:37:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I say we as a community write a story about our resident pirate.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
rogerklotz
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:45:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What are you saying man!?! Creation has nothing to back itself up on but the Bible. Take that or prove it wrong and creationists are left with NOTHING! And the stuff your saying is ignorant to a whole new level. It's like all you know about evolution you got from a chick tract or Kent Hovind.

The sequence of evolution and the sequence of creationism coincides.
The Bible has over 14,000 manuscript versions of the old testament
and over 5300 manuscript versions of the new testament that do not vary in meaning.

Julius Caesar's "The Gallic Wars" (10 manuscripts remain, with the earliest one dating to 1,000 years after the original autograph); Pliny the Younger's "History" (7 manuscripts; 750 years elapsed); Thucydides' "History" (8 manuscripts; 1,300 years elapsed); Herodotus' "History" (8 manuscripts; 1,300 years elapsed); Sophocles (193 manuscripts; 1,400 years); Euripides (9 manuscripts; 1,500 years); and Aristotle (49 manuscripts; 1,400 years).

Homer's "Iliad" (as 643 copies of manuscript support). In those copies, there are 764 disputed lines of text, as compared to 40 lines in all the New Testament manuscripts (Norman L. Geisler and William E. Nix, A General Introduction to the Bible, Moody, Chicago, Revised and Expanded 1986, p. 367).

There are 5 times more manuscripts of the new testament than all of the above listed books, and 14 times more manuscript versions of the old testament.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:49:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 12:45:08 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
What are you saying man!?! Creation has nothing to back itself up on but the Bible. Take that or prove it wrong and creationists are left with NOTHING! And the stuff your saying is ignorant to a whole new level. It's like all you know about evolution you got from a chick tract or Kent Hovind.

The sequence of evolution and the sequence of creationism coincides.
The Bible has over 14,000 manuscript versions of the old testament
and over 5300 manuscript versions of the new testament that do not vary in meaning.

Julius Caesar's "The Gallic Wars" (10 manuscripts remain, with the earliest one dating to 1,000 years after the original autograph); Pliny the Younger's "History" (7 manuscripts; 750 years elapsed); Thucydides' "History" (8 manuscripts; 1,300 years elapsed); Herodotus' "History" (8 manuscripts; 1,300 years elapsed); Sophocles (193 manuscripts; 1,400 years); Euripides (9 manuscripts; 1,500 years); and Aristotle (49 manuscripts; 1,400 years).

Homer's "Iliad" (as 643 copies of manuscript support). In those copies, there are 764 disputed lines of text, as compared to 40 lines in all the New Testament manuscripts (Norman L. Geisler and William E. Nix, A General Introduction to the Bible, Moody, Chicago, Revised and Expanded 1986, p. 367).

There are 5 times more manuscripts of the new testament than all of the above listed books, and 14 times more manuscript versions of the old testament.

let's hope you're using another computer hey? JustCallMeTarzan!!!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:50:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Please, gentlemen, let's not get derailed by trolls. This topic is not about answering the absurd claims of those who aren't worthy to say anything on the subject, this topic is not about laying pearls before swine, or preaching to the choir.

I am in support of a humorous story about the "pirate" of the religion forum :D I will begin writing mine soon after finals.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
rogerklotz
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:52:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
let's hope you're using another computer hey? JustCallMeTarzan!!!

If you didn't notice, fool, I'm not JustCallMeTarzan.

I'm scissorhands7/askbob
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 12:57:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 12:52:13 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
let's hope you're using another computer hey? JustCallMeTarzan!!!

If you didn't notice, fool, I'm not JustCallMeTarzan.

I'm scissorhands7/askbob

So says you JCMT.. (and AFT and Haal..)

2 Corinthians 4:2 (New International Version)
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

The Cross.. the Cross.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 3:50:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/5/2009 12:57:50 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/5/2009 12:52:13 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
let's hope you're using another computer hey? JustCallMeTarzan!!!

If you didn't notice, fool, I'm not JustCallMeTarzan.

I'm scissorhands7/askbob

So says you JCMT.. (and AFT and Haal..)

Haha, there are so many ways I could go about proving I'm not JCMT. I could upload some pictures of myself, send you a link of my facebook or myspace, or arrange for both of us to be in the ddo chatroom simultaneously. Hell, I could scan and email you my birth certificate if I wanted to.

But watching you turn into a paranoid psychotic is too much fun. Guess what, JCMT is also GodSands! Yeah, he's got 48 accounts on DDO now, and counting! Be, like, scared, or something!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 7:31:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
So everyone knows I clearly am not JCMT. I have an alibi in usafkid and BigMac both of which I have debate class with. If you look on our profiles it says our high schools too. The troll is just brain dead. DO NOT FEED IT!
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 7:47:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/4/2009 12:50:24 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
(Yea I know there was already something similar. I was too lazy to find it though.)
What do you guys think would happen if GodSands and DATCMOTO combined to form one super ultra ultimate evangelical of ignorance. What would we name it?
I think it would have GodSands excellent grammar with DATCMOTO's unflawed logic.
Also @DATCMOTO & GodSands: What are your thoughts on natural selection and adaptation? I've heard much so I wanted your guys opinion.

Like what your sig says " A troll"
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 7:52:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yea I got that but there are different trolls to. Like josh. Plus this one would be specially hated.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 8:02:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Thats true.

Let's all follow DATCMOTO

(insert totally random FSM Gospel quote here)
(insert totally random FSM Gospel quote here)
(insert totally random FSM Gospel quote here)
(insert totally random FSM Gospel quote here)

Take that Christian Bible nut!
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2009 8:03:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol. I love this girl.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.